List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18091, Replies: 297
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #281   2013/07/14 08:21PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sportyster:

I haven't been posting on the YR board much before today, but your second paragraph sounds very familiar...like I have read it recently.

Maybe it's because this is a sentiment that is shared by many viewers. With the backburning of our vets like Victor,Nikki, Vicky. Even Adam has been cut back, then we have MS leaving. Sharon fans should be thankful she's getting stories and not insignificant stories at that.

It does tick me off that the vets are getting put on the backburner...the same thing is happening on BB, but the favor is with the set of characters I don't like (the Logans).

My second fav on BB, Hunter Tylo announced she was leaving BB, hours after my fav on BB, Jacqui Woods announced she was taking a break...and this was just a couple days before MS announced she was leaving.

It is quite disheartening and now I no longer watch BB, but only read the updates every now and again.

#282   2013/07/14 09:28PM
    janetb

Quote Sportyster:

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

What do you mean nobody says a thing? lol Victor, Phyllis, Adam, Nick, Summer, Nikki etc etc are always bashed. What makes Sharon so special that she isn't deserving of what each and every other character on the show gets?

Hell, Phyllis is blamed for Nick lying about the original paternity test, Summer has been disparaged since her birth because she was born of an affair yet Faith was as well and for some reason, Faith's conception is romantic where as some people think Summer should be ashamed of herself and beholden to Sharon because of her parent's actions.

Victor is blamed for Shicktor yet it was Sharon who went to him and slammed her tongue down his throat and every time he either tried to call it off or give Sharon an out, she refused!

Not one person in GC has a clean track record yet not one person in GC was given a permanent excuse with a bipolar diagnosis to absolve their sins. The excuses for Sharon prior to this was off the charts, now it's even worse because she's always "sick".

It never fails, when Sharon does something and she's getting bashed there is deflection and excuses and everyone else's actions are brought in. It really doesn't matter what Victor is doing with Billy where Sharon is concerned, what she's doing is on her, not Victor.

Thank you, ITA. Sharon and Nick have never remarried but Faith is supposed to be 'prophesy child' sent from Cassie. Sharon chose Adam and he dumped her, so now Nick is the great love of her life again.

#283   2013/07/14 09:30PM
    jtb1974

Quote Sportyster:

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

What do you mean nobody says a thing? lol Victor, Phyllis, Adam, Nick, Summer, Nikki etc etc are always bashed. What makes Sharon so special that she isn't deserving of what each and every other character on the show gets?

Hell, Phyllis is blamed for Nick lying about the original paternity test, Summer has been disparaged since her birth because she was born of an affair yet Faith was as well and for some reason, Faith's conception is romantic where as some people think Summer should be ashamed of herself and beholden to Sharon because of her parent's actions.

Victor is blamed for Shicktor yet it was Sharon who went to him and slammed her tongue down his throat and every time he either tried to call it off or give Sharon an out, she refused!

Not one person in GC has a clean track record yet not one person in GC was given a permanent excuse with a bipolar diagnosis to absolve their sins. The excuses for Sharon prior to this was off the charts, now it's even worse because she's always "sick".

It never fails, when Sharon does something and she's getting bashed there is deflection and excuses and everyone else's actions are brought in. It really doesn't matter what Victor is doing with Billy where Sharon is concerned, what she's doing is on her, not Victor.

Maybe with the viewers they get bashed but not on the show they don't. Sharon is the only one who is an outcast.

#284   2013/07/14 09:34PM
    cards1

Quote Sportyster:

ICAM and this thread is CDN spoiler for 7/15/13
    and the epi is basically centered on Sharon telling ghost Cassie she destroyed this young ladies life and many more all so she could "get close to Nick"

I'll bash ole Vic in another thread when the show, shows more of him messing with Billy LOL

#285   2013/07/14 09:40PM
    cards1

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

They were falling hard when Sharon was talking to Faith about getting her fairy tale life back.

Weren't they?

An anvil needs to fall...on Sharon's head and knock some sense into her. LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 09:41PM
    #286   2013/07/15 06:05AM
    Kendrick1994

Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Call it all speculation. It's a lot to take in.

#287   2013/07/15 06:47AM
    Karl127

Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

Well, you missed them showing Sharon having a flashback listening to the dude from the Lab and her sneaking into the lab to change information on the letter to Nick. HAHAHHAHAHA, I love it that Sharon messed with the test. She really is everything I thought she is since she arrived in GC.

#288   2013/07/15 07:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

O don't you know? The BPD made her do it. It's okay because St. Sharon wants her family back, she's been so wronged, so to hell with everyone else...

#289   2013/07/15 07:27AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sharon-is-evil:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

I don't put much into spoilers....

Great. Because I just watched it play out on my screen. I am Canadian.

Well, I'm an AMERICAN and we didn't see it yet.

this is a CANADIAN spoiler thread

this is an AMERICAN show.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAA!! Well take it up with the Merican peeps that air it in Canada a day early.

Lol!
    But seriously how rude was that? All because Sharon "pulled a Phyllis" like a Sharon worshiper pointed out she would never do last week?
    St. Sharon said to her bestie ghost gal pal that Nick is Summer's father, so I guess if she says it, it's true...lol...

#290   2013/07/15 07:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote KeepingItReal: That's not a villain.....thats just cracked.

Her blah blah Adam dash me away....i had to change the paternity....

We could be that happy family like we use to.........

I was all for it before her marrying grandpa...and being her babysnatcher bootycall.

Nick wanting to marry his ex sister..

#twisted
    #cracked
    #foolishness

She's hoping that Nick will again want to marry his ex-stepmom...

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list