List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18083, Replies: 297
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #271   2013/07/14 02:08PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    Sunnyflower

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

They were falling hard when Sharon was talking to Faith about getting her fairy tale life back.

Weren't they?

#272   2013/07/14 02:13PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

So, do you suppose they ARE grooming her to fill Phyllis's shoes? Sharon burned down the ranch, Phyllis burned up Sasha.
    She altered Nick's DNA test, Phyllis got pregnant & had someone mess up the DNA test so she could have Dannie Romalotti.
    Sorry, writers, nothing Sharon has done lately puts her in the league of evil in which Phyllis has reigned for so long.

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

Why would anyone bring up what Victor is doing to Billy in a thread about Sharon changing paternity test results, unless it was an attempt to deflect off of topic?

And the thing is, even Victor fans, myself included, knows that he isn't a good father and one ruthless SOB. Why try to make up stuff and defend him, if we are objective enough to admit he is what he is?

Because this is a message board of opinions and I voiced mine. Don't like it? Don't read it. Free country.

You are assuming I didn't like it and that was an incorrect assumption. It amused me...most rhetorical statements do...that is why I responded.

Question...how can someone decide if they do or do not like a written opinion unless they read it first? Telepathy? Or Assumption perhaps?

The term "free country" isn't an absolute pass for things to be said in undesirable tones...it simply means that we have the right to do so and so, but should still be courteous when performing so and so said actions.

#273   2013/07/14 02:17PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

I didn't know that screwing all Newman men qualified you to run a billion dollar international conglomerate. There isn't enough osmosis of business knowledge thru the process of fornication with Newman heirs, that would give that dumb arse enough wisdom to run the pencil sharpening schedule at NE, much less head the company.

OMG LOL. Excuse me...

LMAO...I think you were the one that gave me the idea of "osmosis".

Did you catch my "read and right"? LOL

But yes...if we were TOLD Sharon was qualified to run NE...then she sure as heck could read the "delete" button on a keyboard.

Oh I caught it.

I'm just waiting to see what her excuse this time is.

Tick tock...

I think it will have something to do with bumblebees.

Just as with all the other projective blame she has placed on "name, person, place, animal and thing", the subject of the blame this time will have NOTHING to do with anything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 02:18PM
    #274   2013/07/14 02:29PM
    Sportyster

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

What do you mean nobody says a thing? lol Victor, Phyllis, Adam, Nick, Summer, Nikki etc etc are always bashed. What makes Sharon so special that she isn't deserving of what each and every other character on the show gets?

Hell, Phyllis is blamed for Nick lying about the original paternity test, Summer has been disparaged since her birth because she was born of an affair yet Faith was as well and for some reason, Faith's conception is romantic where as some people think Summer should be ashamed of herself and beholden to Sharon because of her parent's actions.

Victor is blamed for Shicktor yet it was Sharon who went to him and slammed her tongue down his throat and every time he either tried to call it off or give Sharon an out, she refused!

Not one person in GC has a clean track record yet not one person in GC was given a permanent excuse with a bipolar diagnosis to absolve their sins. The excuses for Sharon prior to this was off the charts, now it's even worse because she's always "sick".

It never fails, when Sharon does something and she's getting bashed there is deflection and excuses and everyone else's actions are brought in. It really doesn't matter what Victor is doing with Billy where Sharon is concerned, what she's doing is on her, not Victor.

#275   2013/07/14 02:43PM
    Sportyster

Thanks! That's exactly what I said. The writers always make Sharon the bad guy. So obvious how much they don't like Sharon Case. And now that their pet quit the show, they'll probably take that out on Sharon, too. No surprise there. Same crap, different day.

lol!! Their pet? You mean Phyllis who was promptly backburned and her only story for the past 6 months was Jack's nursemaid? The same person who the writers were trying to fire a few months back, that pet?

At least Sharon is getting a story, a big fat juicy one. Her fans should be thankful that she's featured front and center with material that the actress can sink her teeth into. I find some of her fanbase very ungrateful and entitled. Things are great when another character is constantly thrown under the bus, writtten OOC, backburned or given insignificant writing so long as they're getting what they want with Sharon.

#276   2013/07/14 02:54PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

I didn't know that screwing all Newman men qualified you to run a billion dollar international conglomerate. There isn't enough osmosis of business knowledge thru the process of fornication with Newman heirs, that would give that dumb arse enough wisdom to run the pencil sharpening schedule at NE, much less head the company.

OMG LOL. Excuse me...

LMAO...I think you were the one that gave me the idea of "osmosis".

Did you catch my "read and right"? LOL

But yes...if we were TOLD Sharon was qualified to run NE...then she sure as heck could read the "delete" button on a keyboard.

Oh I caught it.

I'm just waiting to see what her excuse this time is.

Tick tock...

I think it will have something to do with bumblebees.

Just as with all the other projective blame she has placed on "name, person, place, animal and thing", the subject of the blame this time will have NOTHING to do with anything.

I did hear we are having a problem with bees.

#277   2013/07/14 03:01PM
    mswadel

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

Sorry about not crediting the above poster but I didn't know how to just get one out of a bunch. Sorry for the poster, I didn't mean any harm. My only problem with the post is that it

can be undone. All that is needed is to have Jack, Nick and Summer go to the lab and all get tested and sit there until they know and not let anyone else in the room!

#278   2013/07/14 03:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportyster:

What do you mean nobody says a thing? lol Victor, Phyllis, Adam, Nick, Summer, Nikki etc etc are always bashed. What makes Sharon so special that she isn't deserving of what each and every other character on the show gets?

Hell, Phyllis is blamed for Nick lying about the original paternity test, Summer has been disparaged since her birth because she was born of an affair yet Faith was as well and for some reason, Faith's conception is romantic where as some people think Summer should be ashamed of herself and beholden to Sharon because of her parent's actions.

Victor is blamed for Shicktor yet it was Sharon who went to him and slammed her tongue down his throat and every time he either tried to call it off or give Sharon an out, she refused!

Not one person in GC has a clean track record yet not one person in GC was given a permanent excuse with a bipolar diagnosis to absolve their sins. The excuses for Sharon prior to this was off the charts, now it's even worse because she's always "sick".

It never fails, when Sharon does something and she's getting bashed there is deflection and excuses and everyone else's actions are brought in. It really doesn't matter what Victor is doing with Billy where Sharon is concerned, what she's doing is on her, not Victor.

Woosh. ICAM.

#279   2013/07/14 03:07PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sportyster:

Thanks! That's exactly what I said. The writers always make Sharon the bad guy. So obvious how much they don't like Sharon Case. And now that their pet quit the show, they'll probably take that out on Sharon, too. No surprise there. Same crap, different day.

lol!! Their pet? You mean Phyllis who was promptly backburned and her only story for the past 6 months was Jack's nursemaid? The same person who the writers were trying to fire a few months back, that pet?

At least Sharon is getting a story, a big fat juicy one. Her fans should be thankful that she's featured front and center with material that the actress can sink her teeth into. I find some of her fanbase very ungrateful and entitled. Things are great when another character is constantly thrown under the bus, writtten OOC, backburned or given insignificant writing so long as they're getting what they want with Sharon.

I haven't been posting on the YR board much before today, but your second paragraph sounds very familiar...like I have read it recently.

#280   2013/07/14 06:49PM
    Sportyster

I haven't been posting on the YR board much before today, but your second paragraph sounds very familiar...like I have read it recently.

Maybe it's because this is a sentiment that is shared by many viewers. With the backburning of our vets like Victor,Nikki, Vicky. Even Adam has been cut back, then we have MS leaving. Sharon fans should be thankful she's getting stories and not insignificant stories at that.

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list