List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18257, Replies: 297
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #261   2013/07/14 12:07PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

I always knew she changed the letter. It would be super easy. All she had to do was copy exactly what the letter from the lab said. But instead of saying Nick is the father just say it's 99.9% he is not. She just had to change a couple of words.

I haven't seen the eppy, but what you posted is what I have been thinking...Sharon must have altered the letter, since dumb arse Nick just left it laying around. Plus...wasn't it on the doorstep for awhile too?

She could have altered the letter...but whatever she did, she did it in the diagnostic lab at the hospital, because it showed her , listening to the lab tech's conversation on the telephone at the hospital, then him walking by her in the hospital hall way, then her going to a door that said, "diagnostic lab" her turning the door knob and starting to enter....

Oh well, we were supposed to believe that Sharon could be a qualified CEO of NE, I think she can manage to change a letter. And put it under Nick's door.

So true.. we were supposed to just accept that Sharon was smart enough to run NE but she is not smart enough to hit the delete button and type a few words.

I never accepted that she was smart enough to run NE. Actually, she was dumb enough to try and uneducated and stupid enough to run it into the ground.

Neither did I. But I was told, why she was qualified and I was supposed to accept that.

She can run NE, she can certainly change a letter.

Right?

I think so. I'm still shocked that Sharon can read and right.

I didn't know that screwing all Newman men qualified you to run a billion dollar international conglomerate. There isn't enough osmosis of business knowledge thru the process of fornication with Newman heirs, that would give that dumb arse enough wisdom to run the pencil sharpening schedule at NE, much less head the company.

#262   2013/07/14 12:13PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LoganH8tr:

I didn't know that screwing all Newman men qualified you to run a billion dollar international conglomerate. There isn't enough osmosis of business knowledge thru the process of fornication with Newman heirs, that would give that dumb arse enough wisdom to run the pencil sharpening schedule at NE, much less head the company.

OMG LOL. Excuse me...

#263   2013/07/14 12:23PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

OMG LOL. Excuse me...

LMAO...I think you were the one that gave me the idea of "osmosis".

Did you catch my "read and right"? LOL

But yes...if we were TOLD Sharon was qualified to run NE...then she sure as heck could read the "delete" button on a keyboard.

#264   2013/07/14 12:27PM
    tiddies

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

I always knew she changed the letter. It would be super easy. All she had to do was copy exactly what the letter from the lab said. But instead of saying Nick is the father just say it's 99.9% he is not. She just had to change a couple of words.

I haven't seen the eppy, but what you posted is what I have been thinking...Sharon must have altered the letter, since dumb arse Nick just left it laying around. Plus...wasn't it on the doorstep for awhile too?

She could have altered the letter...but whatever she did, she did it in the diagnostic lab at the hospital, because it showed her , listening to the lab tech's conversation on the telephone at the hospital, then him walking by her in the hospital hall way, then her going to a door that said, "diagnostic lab" her turning the door knob and starting to enter....

Oh well, we were supposed to believe that Sharon could be a qualified CEO of NE, I think she can manage to change a letter. And put it under Nick's door.

So true.. we were supposed to just accept that Sharon was smart enough to run NE but she is not smart enough to hit the delete button and type a few words.

I never accepted that she was smart enough to run NE. Actually, she was dumb enough to try and uneducated and stupid enough to run it into the ground.

I never accepted it either.. then we found out Adam made sure she couldn't screw it up.. so we were right LOL

#265   2013/07/14 12:34PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote tiddies:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Very Lame!

I never accepted it either.. then we found out Adam made sure she couldn't screw it up.. so we were right LOL

LMAO...how I busted out laughing when Adam said that. How many interviews has she been on since she left NE and not one job offer?

She needs to stop interviewing and just have sex with the boss if she wants to get a job....since that is the only thing that worked for her in the past.

#266   2013/07/14 01:28PM
    Kimmd

Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

They were falling hard when Sharon was talking to Faith about getting her fairy tale life back.

#267   2013/07/14 02:00PM
    SadieLadie

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

So, do you suppose they ARE grooming her to fill Phyllis's shoes? Sharon burned down the ranch, Phyllis burned up Sasha.
    She altered Nick's DNA test, Phyllis got pregnant & had someone mess up the DNA test so she could have Dannie Romalotti.
    Sorry, writers, nothing Sharon has done lately puts her in the league of evil in which Phyllis has reigned for so long.

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

But this time it is Sharon. LOL.

Thanks! That's exactly what I said. The writers always make Sharon the bad guy. So obvious how much they don't like Sharon Case. And now that their pet quit the show, they'll probably take that out on Sharon, too. No surprise there. Same crap, different day.

#268   2013/07/14 02:02PM
    SadieLadie

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

So, do you suppose they ARE grooming her to fill Phyllis's shoes? Sharon burned down the ranch, Phyllis burned up Sasha.
    She altered Nick's DNA test, Phyllis got pregnant & had someone mess up the DNA test so she could have Dannie Romalotti.
    Sorry, writers, nothing Sharon has done lately puts her in the league of evil in which Phyllis has reigned for so long.

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

Why would anyone bring up what Victor is doing to Billy in a thread about Sharon changing paternity test results, unless it was an attempt to deflect off of topic?

And the thing is, even Victor fans, myself included, knows that he isn't a good father and one ruthless SOB. Why try to make up stuff and defend him, if we are objective enough to admit he is what he is?

Because this is a message board of opinions and I voiced mine. Don't like it? Don't read it. Free country.

#269   2013/07/14 02:05PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:

But this time it is Sharon. LOL.

Thanks! That's exactly what I said. The writers always make Sharon the bad guy. So obvious how much they don't like Sharon Case. And now that their pet quit the show, they'll probably take that out on Sharon, too. No surprise there. Same crap, different day.

Poor Sharon.

#270   2013/07/14 02:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

OMG LOL. Excuse me...

LMAO...I think you were the one that gave me the idea of "osmosis".

Did you catch my "read and right"? LOL

But yes...if we were TOLD Sharon was qualified to run NE...then she sure as heck could read the "delete" button on a keyboard.

Oh I caught it.

I'm just waiting to see what her excuse this time is.

Tick tock...

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list