List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 17840, Replies: 297
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #251   2013/07/14 10:30AM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    cards1

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

It's easy to say....when it's a fact that she's sickly manipulating people and the fire stater did start it.

Mental disorder don't excuse bad behavouou......especially when continue to go against your doctors orders.

Much less she knows how to work the system to avoid any blame.

Please don't take the post personal. Sharon is a twisted character who switched the results cause she hot jilted by her daughters snatcher.

It's unfortunate that Summer found out she was a product of an affair..

Wait till a faith find out that she was too and that mommy took up with the man that gave her to her grandpa's ex wife...etc etc....

These kids....do they really have a chance in bubble land lol

The s/l with Sharon hasn't come to a conclusion yet so I can't say for sure what will happen, none of us can but from the s/l on screen right now, she's sick and that is a huge factor, like it or not. If she was doing all those things with a sound mind, then I'd say she needs to be in jail but then, who really goes to jail for crimes the commit? Who knows why she's not getting better, it could be Victor messing with her meds or it simply not working for her. When I watch this soap and see all the stupid, mean, manipulative things done by other characters in such a hateful way, I don't see the need to throw a sick woman under the bus because she's having psychosis. JMO

Has it been shown that Victor is messing with Sharon's meds or is it speculation at this point (I'm seriously asking)?

Why when Sharon does something wrong, which is like almost every week, it is never her fault?

Sharon is not all good. She has some good in her, but she also has bad...and I'm not talking about the mental illness. Sharon does some evil stuff that is on her and only her.

Seriously...some folks in GC must have some mad magical skillz to continuously manipulate Sharon telepathically and alter the space time continuum to make Sharon do all these nefarious things.

You've made a lot of good posts here.

ITA that yes, Sharon has some bad, actually a lot of bad, in her, and it would be great if people just owned it rather than the foolish excuses we read, which in turn, sours the character as a whole.

I don't care what Phyllis did 30 years ago. It has nothing to do with Sharon and her current behaviour and that Sharon is actively destroying lives for her own personal gain.

And NO, there has been nothing about Victor switching her meds. It is on her and her own shrink has already told her to stay out of Nick's life!

ICAM, Phyllis did have Sasha change Daniel's results, more then 20 yrs. ago. and lost custody as a result.
    Sasha did die under mysterious circumstances, last one we saw speak to her was Phyllis.
    Phyllis did run over Christine & Paul.
    Phyllis did stalk Chris/Paul on their honey moon, get in bed with them naked and put and octopus in their bed, which still makes me chuckle.

BUT JMO NONE of that absolves Sharon of doing this to Summer, Jack, her own children, and the extended families of all concerned.

I felt so bad for Summer, that poor girl is so hurt and confused, NOT only did Sharon take her father, but she made Summer/Kyle both think they had the hots for their sibling. With out regard for any one but herself, I,I,I,I!
    Then she carries on "how much she loves Nick" Yeah she loves him so much she is causing him this pain of losing a daughter all over again just so she can "get close to him"

Even ghost Cassie told her so, but she only hears what she wants to when ghost Cassie speaks. Then uses her dead daughters memory as justification, or her bi polar.

Sharon needs her arse kicked and her head examined.!

#252   2013/07/14 10:38AM
    cards1

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

I always knew she changed the letter. It would be super easy. All she had to do was copy exactly what the letter from the lab said. But instead of saying Nick is the father just say it's 99.9% he is not. She just had to change a couple of words.

I haven't seen the eppy, but what you posted is what I have been thinking...Sharon must have altered the letter, since dumb arse Nick just left it laying around. Plus...wasn't it on the doorstep for awhile too?

She could have altered the letter...but whatever she did, she did it in the diagnostic lab at the hospital, because it showed her , listening to the lab tech's conversation on the telephone at the hospital, then him walking by her in the hospital hall way, then her going to a door that said, "diagnostic lab" her turning the door knob and starting to enter....

Oh well, we were supposed to believe that Sharon could be a qualified CEO of NE, I think she can manage to change a letter. And put it under Nick's door.

Yeah...she could have went into that lab and just changed the letter...but the lab guy said he would print up the results and send them to Nick, so I'm not sure what she did when she went in that lab, what ever it was it destroyed Summer's life, along with many others. I still can not believe what ever she did, she did all this, just so Nick would lean on her, so she could "get close to Nick"

well she might get a surprise, because it don't look like Avery is going anywhere any time soon, and I haven't been a big Avery fan up until NOW. LOL TBH I was hoping for a Shick reunion, not this mess.

She is also messing with Avery and Avery is the one who got her out of jail, lol, Avery might just wish she left her there.

#253   2013/07/14 10:54AM
    SadieLadie

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

So, do you suppose they ARE grooming her to fill Phyllis's shoes? Sharon burned down the ranch, Phyllis burned up Sasha.
    She altered Nick's DNA test, Phyllis got pregnant & had someone mess up the DNA test so she could have Dannie Romalotti.
    Sorry, writers, nothing Sharon has done lately puts her in the league of evil in which Phyllis has reigned for so long.

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

#254   2013/07/14 10:59AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

So, do you suppose they ARE grooming her to fill Phyllis's shoes? Sharon burned down the ranch, Phyllis burned up Sasha.
    She altered Nick's DNA test, Phyllis got pregnant & had someone mess up the DNA test so she could have Dannie Romalotti.
    Sorry, writers, nothing Sharon has done lately puts her in the league of evil in which Phyllis has reigned for so long.

AMEN!! And nobody says a thing about Victor, who is currently setting up Billy so he can once again hurt his own daughter! It's always Sharon. LOL

But this time it is Sharon. LOL.

#255   2013/07/14 11:43AM
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

I always knew she changed the letter. It would be super easy. All she had to do was copy exactly what the letter from the lab said. But instead of saying Nick is the father just say it's 99.9% he is not. She just had to change a couple of words.

I haven't seen the eppy, but what you posted is what I have been thinking...Sharon must have altered the letter, since dumb arse Nick just left it laying around. Plus...wasn't it on the doorstep for awhile too?

She could have altered the letter...but whatever she did, she did it in the diagnostic lab at the hospital, because it showed her , listening to the lab tech's conversation on the telephone at the hospital, then him walking by her in the hospital hall way, then her going to a door that said, "diagnostic lab" her turning the door knob and starting to enter....

Oh well, we were supposed to believe that Sharon could be a qualified CEO of NE, I think she can manage to change a letter. And put it under Nick's door.

So true.. we were supposed to just accept that Sharon was smart enough to run NE but she is not smart enough to hit the delete button and type a few words.

#256   2013/07/14 11:45AM
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:

But this time it is Sharon. LOL.

Yes we saw her .

#257   2013/07/14 11:46AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:

Why would anyone bring up what Victor is doing to Billy in a thread about Sharon changing paternity test results, unless it was an attempt to deflect off of topic?

And the thing is, even Victor fans, myself included, knows that he isn't a good father and one ruthless SOB. Why try to make up stuff and defend him, if we are objective enough to admit he is what he is?

#258   2013/07/14 11:50AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Very Lame!

So true.. we were supposed to just accept that Sharon was smart enough to run NE but she is not smart enough to hit the delete button and type a few words.

I never accepted that she was smart enough to run NE. Actually, she was dumb enough to try and uneducated and stupid enough to run it into the ground.

#259   2013/07/14 11:56AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Very Lame!

I never accepted that she was smart enough to run NE. Actually, she was dumb enough to try and uneducated and stupid enough to run it into the ground.

Neither did I. But I was told, why she was qualified and I was supposed to accept that.

She can run NE, she can certainly change a letter.

Right?

#260   2013/07/14 11:58AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LoganH8tr:

Funny...

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list