List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 17870, Replies: 297
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2013/07/14 03:46AM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

Well, colour me confused!!!

Aren't you in Canada? Didn't you see it yet?

I am and I did and that is why when I read the original post I was shocked to hear or see written that Sharon messed with the test because as I stated I was sure that all I seen was the flashback of her listening to the doc leave Nick a message regarding the test and then the scene with her and Cassie and I would have sworn she said changed the letter
    ...and so that is why I asked for clarification

I guess you missed some stuff.

LOL!!!

LOL man o man

#232   2013/07/14 03:50AM
    FL senior fan

Wow, that was a lot of scrolling!

Just saying; poor writing. To build this up, something we suspected for years, then REVERSE IT AGAIN....
    shows the writers can't be creative and give us fresh, new material. No reason to keep beating a loosing horse!
    The paternity should have rested with Nick not being Father after all these years of suspense. Sucks!!

#233   2013/07/14 05:16AM
    Following Th...

Quote Sunnyflower: I'm going to bump my own thread like some others did about Jack being the father and yada yada yada.

Anvils falling and all that.

Ahhahahahahahhhhhhhahhhahahahhahaha... I knew Sharon messed with test. I knew it.

When Nick ran into her at the hospital outside the lab door... i knew it then!! She will do ANYTHING to get what she wants, but unfortunately she will fall back into her crazy ways and start sleeping with every guy on there.. oh wait, she has already done that hasnt she!

#234   2013/07/14 06:01AM
    Sportyster

Yes. We can keep going. Burning down the ranch has nothing to do with the DNA test. 20 years still stands. Phyllis cheated on all her men. She drugged Danny & lied to him about being Daniel father. She used Daniel to keep a man at her side. Phyllis is no angel & never will be. We can put her and Sharon past together & I just bet you Phyllis will top Sharon.

Yep, Phyllis did drug Danny and let him think he was Daniel's father. And then what happened? She lost custody of him and wasn't allowed a relationship with him until he was a teenager. Sharon deserves to lose Faith for this, not only because she's so unstable but because she's now conspiring with and confusing a 5 year old, throwing her under the bus and making her out to be a liar because she's loco in the head.

At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter if 20 people in GC lied about their child's paternity, Sharon is now part of that club.

#235   2013/07/14 06:03AM
    Sportyster

Well, yes.

I ask, can people admit that or will there be excuses??

Good luck with that lol, you know there will be excuses, there always is. Sharon is never responsible.

#236   2013/07/14 06:18AM
    Sportyster

PFFFFFT yep.

For real.. it gets so old.. why can some sharon fans never admit when she does wrong.. this is wrong.. innocent people are being hurt.. Summer never did a thing to Sharon..

Maybe the writers are waiting for Sharon fans to admit Sharon is just as much a screw up as everyone else in GC! ;p

Seriously, it wasn't even Sharon's character that made me dislike her so much as it was the constant excuses and deflection from her fans. Every time I read about how poor Sharon has been victimized or it was someone else's fault she slept her way through 2 families or how Phyllis never paid for her crimes, I hate Sharon a little bit more and find myself rooting for the person she's supposedly being victimized by.

Time for Sharon to own her ish and for her fans to admit it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 06:20AM
    #237   2013/07/14 06:45AM
    NovaScotia

Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

Well, colour me confused!!!

Aren't you in Canada? Didn't you see it yet?

I am and I did and that is why when I read the original post I was shocked to hear or see written that Sharon messed with the test because as I stated I was sure that all I seen was the flashback of her listening to the doc leave Nick a message regarding the test and then the scene with her and Cassie and I would have sworn she said changed the letter
    ...and so that is why I asked for clarification

I guess you missed some stuff.

LOL!!!

LOL man o man

wow...the post that just won't die. That day (Fri) was the first day I had ever posted here and boy do I regret it. I feel like you are all jumping all over me because I did see what others seen and asked for clarification.

and for the record
    in another thread on this board where this was first discussed (thread = XCanadian ??) I was assured that it was the letter that was tampered with and that is why I was so shocked to see this one that said otherwise and inquired.
    also
    to state that I was "quibbling" over the matter just to "defend sharon" is absolutely incorrect as I was/am more than ok with the fact that Sharon interfered I want Summer to stay Nicks and I like kooky Sharon she makes me laugh and therefore keeps me entertained.

#238   2013/07/14 07:04AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower: You can count on one hand the number of threads I have ever started on this board and I have been here about 6 - 7 years.

I have put up with the non-stop crap that Summer is not Nick's, when every child but Fen has questionable paternity. I put up with the freaking gloating when those same people got the "story" they wanted.

Well here you go. It's being addressed and put to bed. Enjoy.

Hi Sunny Bunny!

I have only read a few pages of your thread, but great thread!

I have not seen the eppy yet, but I will tune in to see. I even created a thread of my own about the irony of it all, after I heard about this.

For years I remember Phyllis being vilified for switching the DNA results of Summer's paternity and how that needed to come out in the open (I type it like it was an absolute because it was spoken like it occurred and was an absolute).

Funny how the writers finally gave in and wrote a s/l about it...and now look who the culprits are...Nick and Sharon. What a set of hypocrites they are....I hope they get vilified as much or even more than Phyllis and Adam did. It is only right.

#239   2013/07/14 07:14AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower: You can count on one hand the number of threads I have ever started on this board and I have been here about 6 - 7 years.

I have put up with the non-stop crap that Summer is not Nick's, when every child but Fen has questionable paternity. I put up with the freaking gloating when those same people got the "story" they wanted.

Well here you go. It's being addressed and put to bed. Enjoy.

You know, it's never over on a soap. I'm a SN/SC fan and she was brilliant today. She even overshadowed Summer's performance, who is also a great actress, also.

Love SN/SC!!

Me too. She is the new villain and it suits her well.

Not that I ever considered the more recent Phyllis a villian, but maybe SC always wanted to play the roles MS were given.

It would be great Karma for Sharon to turn into the person she hates so much, and then realize there was nothing wrong with Phyllis to begin with and all along it was always her (Sharon) that was the issue.

#240   2013/07/14 07:28AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

Being bipolar doesn't give you the green light to be a ho and do criminal things all the time...being bipolar means just that, you are bipolar. Take your meds, and you will have good days and you will have bad days...just like every other human being on this planet

Everyone on this soap needs some kind of mental help...some more than others. Phyllis was very messed up when she first came to the show and I blasted her arse back then. I like the person she has evolved to be. There is no evolution of Sharon...more of a regression than anything.

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list