List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18286, Replies: 297
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/07/14 01:11AM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    tiddies

Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

Well, colour me confused!!!

Aren't you in Canada? Didn't you see it yet?

I am and I did and that is why when I read the original post I was shocked to hear or see written that Sharon messed with the test because as I stated I was sure that all I seen was the flashback of her listening to the doc leave Nick a message regarding the test and then the scene with her and Cassie and I would have sworn she said changed the letter
    ...and so that is why I asked for clarification

I guess you missed some stuff.

#222   2013/07/14 01:13AM
    tiddies

Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

It's easy to say....when it's a fact that she's sickly manipulating people and the fire stater did start it.

Mental disorder don't excuse bad behavouou......especially when continue to go against your doctors orders.

Much less she knows how to work the system to avoid any blame.

Please don't take the post personal. Sharon is a twisted character who switched the results cause she hot jilted by her daughters snatcher.

It's unfortunate that Summer found out she was a product of an affair..

Wait till a faith find out that she was too and that mommy took up with the man that gave her to her grandpa's ex wife...etc etc....

These kids....do they really have a chance in bubble land lol

The s/l with Sharon hasn't come to a conclusion yet so I can't say for sure what will happen, none of us can but from the s/l on screen right now, she's sick and that is a huge factor, like it or not. If she was doing all those things with a sound mind, then I'd say she needs to be in jail but then, who really goes to jail for crimes the commit? Who knows why she's not getting better, it could be Victor messing with her meds or it simply not working for her. When I watch this soap and see all the stupid, mean, manipulative things done by other characters in such a hateful way, I don't see the need to throw a sick woman under the bus because she's having psychosis. JMO

WHy not? they threw Patty and Sheila under the bus many times.. it is a soap.. that is what happens.. Sharon is just getting her turn.. she has gotten so many free passes that finally she is paying some dueback.

It's Sharon's turn and she has gotten free passes? Sharon has been getting trashed by the writers for the last 5 years. She is already an outcast with nobody. What else can be done to her?

SHaron never pays. It is time that she did. She sure did not pay for torching the ranch., It still has not come out.. she needs to be in a nuthouse with other crazies.

#223   2013/07/14 01:15AM
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower: Yeah well, it didn't seem to be a problem when Phyllis was being thrown under the bus for him, so excuse us for the lack of outrage.

Too little, too late.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... now it is skanky's turn.. and I think she is going to get it in dueces.

#224   2013/07/14 01:20AM
    tiddies

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy: I am heartbroken for Summer and Jack no matter what the outcome. Seems so cruel either way it goes doesnt it. No one wins here

I am too.. too be yanked around like this by both Sharon and Nick is disgusting.. they are disgusting.

#225   2013/07/14 02:17AM
    jtb1974

Quote tiddies:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

It's easy to say....when it's a fact that she's sickly manipulating people and the fire stater did start it.

Mental disorder don't excuse bad behavouou......especially when continue to go against your doctors orders.

Please don't take the post personal. Sharon is a twisted character who switched the results cause she hot jilted by her daughters snatcher.

Wait till a faith find out that she was too and that mommy took up with the man that gave her to her grandpa's ex wife...etc etc....

The s/l with Sharon hasn't come to a conclusion yet so I can't say for sure what will happen, none of us can but from the s/l on screen right now, she's sick and that is a huge factor, like it or not. If she was doing all those things with a sound mind, then I'd say she needs to be in jail but then, who really goes to jail for crimes the commit? Who knows why she's not getting better, it could be Victor messing with her meds or it simply not working for her. When I watch this soap and see all the stupid, mean, manipulative things done by other characters in such a hateful way, I don't see the need to throw a sick woman under the bus because she's having psychosis. JMO

WHy not? they threw Patty and Sheila under the bus many times.. it is a soap.. that is what happens.. Sharon is just getting her turn.. she has gotten so many free passes that finally she is paying some dueback.

It's Sharon's turn and she has gotten free passes? Sharon has been getting trashed by the writers for the last 5 years. She is already an outcast with nobody. What else can be done to her?

SHaron never pays. It is time that she did. She sure did not pay for torching the ranch., It still has not come out.. she needs to be in a nuthouse with other crazies.

And Phyllis never payed for trying to murder Christine. Atleast Sharon became an outcast unlike Phyllis who got everything she wanted. And Nikki didn't even get a slap on the wrist for killing Diane. And LOL at Saron never paying. She has been paying for the last 10 years. It's overkill.

#226   2013/07/14 03:17AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:

And Phyllis never payed for trying to murder Christine. Atleast Sharon became an outcast unlike Phyllis who got everything she wanted. And Nikki didn't even get a slap on the wrist for killing Diane. And LOL at Saron never paying. She has been paying for the last 10 years. It's overkill.

OMG! At least Phyllis pulled this 30 years ago when she was a child.

She isn't seeing ghosts and wrecking lives.

#227   2013/07/14 03:26AM
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:

OMG sunny no kidding.. the only defense of Sharon is to always bring Phyllis into it.. well Phyllis did her shizit years ago when she was a kid.. Sharon is doing it now while she is an old used up Newman sex toy.

#228   2013/07/14 03:32AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:

OMG sunny no kidding.. the only defense of Sharon is to always bring Phyllis into it.. well Phyllis did her shizit years ago when she was a kid.. Sharon is doing it now while she is an old used up Newman sex toy.

PFFFFFT yep.

#229   2013/07/14 03:33AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote tiddies:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

Well, colour me confused!!!

Aren't you in Canada? Didn't you see it yet?

I am and I did and that is why when I read the original post I was shocked to hear or see written that Sharon messed with the test because as I stated I was sure that all I seen was the flashback of her listening to the doc leave Nick a message regarding the test and then the scene with her and Cassie and I would have sworn she said changed the letter
    ...and so that is why I asked for clarification

I guess you missed some stuff.

LOL!!!

#230   2013/07/14 03:46AM
    tiddies

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddies:
    Quote jtb1974:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:

PFFFFFT yep.

For real.. it gets so old.. why can some sharon fans never admit when she does wrong.. this is wrong.. innocent people are being hurt.. Summer never did a thing to Sharon..

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list