List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 17460, Replies: 297
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/07/13 06:16PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    Sunnyflower

Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NS ... That is exactly what I heard and saw ... Sharon is giving a brilliant performance.

Sorry that's not what I saw and heard and I rewatched it, hoping Sharon truly wasn't this far gone and this selfish.

Sharon was standing in the hospital hallway, the lab tech came out of the lab so he was also in the hallway, he was on the phone leaving a message for Nick, "Mr. Newman I have your lab results, I will print them and send them to you this afternoon" Sharon stood there while he walked past, she went to to door that said lab, turned the knob and started to enter...back so Sharon and ghost Cassie, "NO one can know I switched that test and Nick is Summers father"

And she already started with the "you understand why I did it don't you Cassie" CRAP.

Well, colour me confused!!!

I am guessing you might want to watch the show again.

#212   2013/07/13 06:41PM
    CathysWorld

Quote CathysWorld:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

Note I never said this was done or there were no more twists? I am not stupid.

All I know is there was a gabillion threads about Summer and anvils falling left and right and how great that all was.

Nothing can unchange what Sharon did though. Regardless. And that is what I am posting about.

Yes there is a way to change it. if it proves Sharon did this. Nick can do another test and it can still prove Summer is Jack daughter. In the end Summer will be Jacks. And the good part about this whole thing. Phyllis will be dead.

Big LOL. Well, many things can change, but Sharon admitted to mixing up the test on today's CDN show. So she did that and unless they redo and edit the show for you guys in America on Monday, which I highly doubt, that can't be changed.

Enjoy.

What I am saying she may have done it. Nick can do another test and it still can turn out Summer is still Jack daughter. Nothing is real on this show.

First: Sunny , I love this thread ...AND PHYLLIS.

And in reguard to the previous post: it does not say she made up a letter. It says she CHANGED THE RESULTS. This means the test showed NICK WAS THE FATHER...she changed it to JACK!! Now, that's a pretty big anvil. Who knows? The hair could have been any bodies BUT NICK IS THE FATHER OF THE PERSON PROVIDING THE HAIR!! I hope it's Summers myself!!

That should have read Jacks daughter cuz nick don't deserve her!

#213   2013/07/13 11:22PM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote countryMomof4: All I am going to say is that I don't think this is done by any means. I think there is another "twist" coming.

All I know is there was a gabillion threads about Summer and anvils falling left and right and how great that all was.

Nothing can unchange what Sharon did though. Regardless. And that is what I am posting about.

Yes there is a way to change it. if it proves Sharon did this. Nick can do another test and it can still prove Summer is Jack daughter. In the end Summer will be Jacks. And the good part about this whole thing. Phyllis will be dead.

Big LOL. Well, many things can change, but Sharon admitted to mixing up the test on today's CDN show. So she did that and unless they redo and edit the show for you guys in America on Monday, which I highly doubt, that can't be changed.

Enjoy.

but if the test sharon messed with is Faiths paternity and not Summers, how can you be so sure. your the one saying before that nothing is 100% in soaps and you seem so certain. I still think that it could go either way.

#214   2013/07/13 11:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Enjoy.

but if the test sharon messed with is Faiths paternity and not Summers, how can you be so sure. your the one saying before that nothing is 100% in soaps and you seem so certain. I still think that it could go either way.

I'm not sure.

Enjoy the show on Monday.

#215   2013/07/13 11:56PM
    jtb1974

Quote tiddles:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

It's easy to say....when it's a fact that she's sickly manipulating people and the fire stater did start it.

Mental disorder don't excuse bad behavouou......especially when continue to go against your doctors orders.

Much less she knows how to work the system to avoid any blame.

Please don't take the post personal. Sharon is a twisted character who switched the results cause she hot jilted by her daughters snatcher.

It's unfortunate that Summer found out she was a product of an affair..

Wait till a faith find out that she was too and that mommy took up with the man that gave her to her grandpa's ex wife...etc etc....

These kids....do they really have a chance in bubble land lol

The s/l with Sharon hasn't come to a conclusion yet so I can't say for sure what will happen, none of us can but from the s/l on screen right now, she's sick and that is a huge factor, like it or not. If she was doing all those things with a sound mind, then I'd say she needs to be in jail but then, who really goes to jail for crimes the commit? Who knows why she's not getting better, it could be Victor messing with her meds or it simply not working for her. When I watch this soap and see all the stupid, mean, manipulative things done by other characters in such a hateful way, I don't see the need to throw a sick woman under the bus because she's having psychosis. JMO

WHy not? they threw Patty and Sheila under the bus many times.. it is a soap.. that is what happens.. Sharon is just getting her turn.. she has gotten so many free passes that finally she is paying some dueback.

It's Sharon's turn and she has gotten free passes? Sharon has been getting trashed by the writers for the last 5 years. She is already an outcast with nobody. What else can be done to her?

#216   2013/07/14 12:00AM
    jtb1974

Quote cards1:
    Quote Sportyster:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote tiddles:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

WHO CARES?? It is about Sharon and Nick... OMG.

I CARE!! Thanks

Then start a thread about it.

You know they only deflect it to Phyllis when there is no defense of Sharon's actions. How can anyone defend this? What did Summer ever do to Sharon? NOTHING but be nice to her daughter.. what a cow Sharon is.

I'm not deflecting anything and I don't need to. I simply put forth a theory and I shouldn't be ridiculed because of it. It was the Phyllis fans saying that it could be Faith's hair in the brush and that still holds true because no one can conclude that it wasn't Faith's hair in the brush. How can anyone defend Phyllis doing all those terrible things she's done, yet it happens all the time. Phyllis has done worst things than this and no one is defending Sharon, the fact is, she is sick and that is a legit reason for her psychosis. Like it or not, it is part of the s/l and it plays a huge role in her behavior.

What you aren't getting is, regardless of what Phyllis has done, it doesn't unburn the ranch, unmarry Victor, undo her red light district crap at the GCAC or change that she purposely screwed with Summer's test.

See?

Yep!!! For any rational viewer this is the case however, Sharon has been given the most excuses and passes for her behavior from her fans of any soap character in history. She is never wrong, it's always someone else's fault.

Phyllis does have a lot of dirt under her belt, as a Phyllis fan I don't deny that but nothing she's ever done takes away from Sharon's crap. One thing for certain, Sharon is the title holder of being the only woman in GC to make it through the entire male members of the 2 most prominent families in GC.

ITA This time she will probably drag out the "I talked to Cassie and she approved and understood line"

she should be ashamed for using her dead daughters memory to defend herself.

when she was with her baby napper.."Cassie approves"
    when she was with Victor..."Cassie approves, she just wants us to he happy"

Now she will put the Cassie stamp of approval on this as justification. "Cassie approved she wanted Nick and I back together, her family to be happy" I can already hear her.

I really don't see how the character can be redeemed from this. Compiled with her recent "activity" now this? Nick was the practically the only one who was still defending her, NOW she just ripped his heart out and made him look like the biggest arse there ever was.

I can't wait for Nikki to find out that Sharon lied about her granddaughter, I hope Nikki whoops her arse. Hell just form a Sharon arse whooping line, Nikki, Avery, etc, then have Traci clean her dayem clock. Because if this is reversed then Jack is going to lose a daughter he didn't know he had again....

Yes poor innocent Nick who was the one who started all this mess. It was his lie. And this is one of the many reason fans are outraged at this. Nick being made out to be the victim and throwing Sharon under the bus who was one of his victims of this lie to begin with. And leave it to Nikki the hypocrite who won't hold his son responsible when she believes he took Jack's child but will call Sharon every name in the book for doing practically the samething.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 12:04AM
    #217   2013/07/14 12:06AM
    Sunnyflower

Yeah well, it didn't seem to be a problem when Phyllis was being thrown under the bus for him, so excuse us for the lack of outrage.

Too little, too late.

#218   2013/07/14 12:19AM
    jtb1974

Phyllis's stuff in this storyline is very minor compared to what the writers had Sharon do.

#219   2013/07/14 01:08AM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

You know, I can't even bring myself to be upset but at this point all you can do is laugh

Its just to ridiculous at this point. They took what could be a potentially Amazing S/L, where our wonderfully talented cast would get to show off their acting chops, and completely missed the opportunity .

Like I said before, Nick would get off with a slap on the wrist while everyone else will be throw under the buss because GOD FORBID Nick be the bad Guy, no we can't have that.

And now Phyllis will be gone, Sharon will once again be the town pariah and we're left with a bunch of unlikable newbies front and center.

I am still very much a Sharon Fan as I have always been. SC is a champ and like with any s/l I look forward to watching her kill in with whatever is presented to her.

Its not over until its over.

#220   2013/07/14 01:11AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

I am heartbroken for Summer and Jack no matter what the outcome. Seems so cruel either way it goes doesnt it. No one wins here

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list