List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18265, Replies: 297
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    Sunnyflower

Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

#2   2013/07/12 01:47PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    Sunnyflower

I'm going to bump my own thread like some others did about Jack being the father and yada yada yada.

Anvils falling and all that.

Ahhahahahahahhhhhhhahhhahahahhahaha... I knew Sharon messed with test. I knew it.

#3   2013/07/12 01:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

I don't put much into spoilers....

#4   2013/07/12 01:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

Great. Because I just watched it play out on my screen. I am Canadian.

#5   2013/07/12 01:51PM
    Castro

So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

#6   2013/07/12 01:53PM
    Sunnyflower

I never count my chickens before they hatch. EVER. Very silly to do with a soap.

But I just watched Sharon admit Nick is Summer's father and she messed with the test. To Ghost Cassie.

#7   2013/07/12 01:55PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

#8   2013/07/12 01:55PM
    Sharon-is-evil

I been saying for years what a nasty trifling biatch. I wonder how long she will let Summer think she is not Nick's. Sharon is an evil biatch.. and HA HA HA to all those that were gloating early. I told ya so.

I guess Nelson was right huh LOL

#9   2013/07/12 01:56PM
    Sharon-is-evil

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

it isn't a spoiler.. it happened on todays show,. LOL

#10   2013/07/12 01:58PM
    NovaScotia

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list