List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon

Started by rivnat at 2013/07/12 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 01:20PM, Views: 714, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/12 01:01PM
    Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon
    rivnat

Today on the canadian show Sharon admitted to changing the paternity results for her own selfish needs. She confirmed that Nick is really the father and that she changed the results!

#2   2013/07/12 01:06PM
    Re: Canadian Spoiler Regarding Sharon
    Yale Steam

Quote rivnat: Today on the canadian show Sharon admitted to changing the paternity results for her own selfish needs. She confirmed that Nick is really the father and that she changed the results!

So this will air Monday US time, right?

#3   2013/07/12 01:06PM
    countryMomof4

Just saw that too. WOW! I am beyond p'o'd at the writers. This is how they "fix" a character.

Shame on them.

#4   2013/07/12 01:13PM
    janetb

Quote rivnat: Today on the canadian show Sharon admitted to changing the paternity results for her own selfish needs. She confirmed that Nick is really the father and that she changed the results!

Sharon is always desperate for a man and Nick is her current choice.She did this knowing how many lives she would ruin and didn't care.Hopefully it won't take years before the truth comes out.If this is blamed on her bipolar disorder then she needs to be sent to a hospital for help, not excused and left to do whatever she wants.Maybe this is what the fight with Phyllis will be about.Phyllis figures it out and Sharon tries to get rid of her so she can't ruin her plans for Nick.

#5   2013/07/12 01:13PM
    elizadolittle

Wow that is really f'd up that she would do that to Jack and Summer! I don't feel sympathy for Nick, since he still lied for all those years. I also don't feel bad for Phyllis since she did the same thing to Danny.

#6   2013/07/12 01:19PM
    NovaScotia

lol - someone already started a topic on this - only saying because after the episode I logged on and saw that no one had so I created an account to let you all know but by the time I finished some one had already posted it so I replied to their thread and right afterI finished the post seen this thread posted as well HOT TOPIC I guess

#7   2013/07/12 01:20PM
    Rilynne

Quote elizadolittle:

Wow that is really f'd up that she would do that to Jack and Summer! I don't feel sympathy for Nick, since he still lied for all those years. I also don't feel bad for Phyllis since she did the same thing to Danny.

Yes, this is similar to Phyllis changing Daniel's paternity but not as evil and stalking, yet. And with Ashley stealing Vic's sperm and pretending Abby is Brad's, and Chloe and Chelsea both lying about their baby's paternity I wonder what is wrong with these GC ladies?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list