List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spumor Talk: Sharon/DNA Test

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spumor Talk: Sharon/DNA Test

Started by soapfan42 at 2013/07/12 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 01:09PM, Views: 2730, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/12 12:45PM
    Re: Spumor Talk: Sharon/DNA Test
    soapfan42

Quote deceived:
    Quote soapfan42: I have been reading alot of spumor/spoiler talk for a few days on this board that Sharon Newman changed the second DNA test that Nick took regarding Summer's paternity.

How is this remotely possible?

Sharon only found out that the original test was NOT conclusive when she came across Nick at Cassie's grave. Sharon overheard Nick confessing this at Cassie's grave. During this scene NEVER ONCE did Nick state where or when he was taking another DNA test.

So how would Sharon had been able to change the results when she did not know:

1) What lab Nick would get the DNA test completed at.

2) Sharon also did NOT know what form of a DNA test that Nick was contemplating. Swab, blood, hair, etc.? As it turns out Nick used hair from Summer's hairbrush and his own hair and mailed that into the lab. Sharon was NEVER present during that entire process.

Sharon also NEVER knew when Nick was going to do the test?

So how would Sharon or anyone else for that fact been able to alter the results if they DID NOT know the crucial information (the when, where , and how this test was going to be completed?

I don't get it?

I think this is speculation... I have looked all over for this info.. and have found none...

I think someone stated that Nelsen Branco (he used to interview some soap stars) had listed several choices as possible outcomes to story lines. And this is how I think this got started beacuse it was one of the several choices he had listed.

But it makes no sense at all.

#12   2013/07/12 12:48PM
    soapfan42

Quote deceived:
    Quote Castro: Sharon ran into Nick at the hospital. She was meeting with her therapist and Nick was leaving the lab.

This took place AFTER Sharon heard Nick talking to Cassie's grave about the possiblility of SuperBrat not being his.

This is what she was discussing with her therapist who told her to not let Nick know she knows and let him sort it all out...she's not his savior or confidante.

So, it's possible the writers could have Sharon go into the lab, find the sample, change hair Without ANYONE noticing.

I'm hoping this isn't the route they take.

Nick licked the sealed the envelope at the Tacky-house.

Correct. And the results were mailed to him from whatever lab he used, hospital or private lab.

#13   2013/07/12 12:48PM
    Kimmd

Quote soapfan42: I have been reading alot of spumor/spoiler talk for a few days on this board that Sharon Newman changed the second DNA test that Nick took regarding Summer's paternity.

Sharon only found out that the original test was NOT conclusive when she came across Nick at Cassie's grave. Sharon overheard Nick confessing this at Cassie's grave. During this scene NEVER ONCE did Nick state where or when he was taking another DNA test.

2) Sharon also did NOT know what form of a DNA test that Nick was contemplating. Swab, blood, hair, etc.? As it turns out Nick used hair from Summer's hairbrush and his own hair and mailed that into the lab. Sharon was NEVER present during that entire process.

So how would Sharon or anyone else for that fact been able to alter the results if they DID NOT know the crucial information (the when, where , and how this test was going to be completed?

I don't get it?

I agree no one can alter paternity results. But it would be pretty easy to do the following:

A. Pay someone at the lab a large sum of money to send Nick a letter saying he is not the father.

B. Sharon lives next door to Nick. She knows exactly when the mail comes and she has full access to the tack house. She could easily get a piece of stationary from the hospital lab and simple copy the letter Nick to say he is 99.9% not Summer's father. Very quick and very simple.

#14   2013/07/12 12:48PM
    Castro

Quote deceived:
    Quote Castro: Sharon ran into Nick at the hospital. She was meeting with her therapist and Nick was leaving the lab.

This took place AFTER Sharon heard Nick talking to Cassie's grave about the possiblility of SuperBrat not being his.

This is what she was discussing with her therapist who told her to not let Nick know she knows and let him sort it all out...she's not his savior or confidante.

So, it's possible the writers could have Sharon go into the lab, find the sample, change hair Without ANYONE noticing.

I hear ya....

The writers can't be that obvious. They are making a point to show Sharon acting looney which leads me to believe something else is brewing.

Now, the face-off between Phyllis and Sharon could just be Sharon confronting Phyllis over the revelation of SuperBrat being Jack's kid. Sharon IS crazy enough to make all of this Phyllis' fault and honestly, I hope she tells the B off... it's been LONG over due.

Phyllis over hearing a secret probably has nothing to do with SuperBrat's paternity or Sharon but something else (possibly Neil). We all know Phyllis is famous for eaves dropping It wouldn't be the first time she over heard some ish she wasn't supposed to.

#15   2013/07/12 12:49PM
    soapfan42

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote deceived:

Yes he did.Also how would she gain admittance to the lab.

Yes, this just does not make sense at all.

#16   2013/07/12 12:50PM
    Kimmd

We can see what Sharon did via flashbacks. It's done all the time.

#17   2013/07/12 12:56PM
    soapfan42

Quote Kimmd:

I don't get it?

I agree no one can alter paternity results. But it would be pretty easy to do the following:

A. Pay someone at the lab a large sum of money to send Nick a letter saying he is not the father.

B. Sharon lives next door to Nick. She knows exactly when the mail comes and she has full access to the tack house. She could easily get a piece of stationary from the hospital lab and simple copy the letter Nick to say he is 99.9% not Summer's father. Very quick and very simple.

But in order for your theory to be valid, Sharon would have had to have known what specific lab that Nick was using.

And she never knew that vital piece of information.

Did Nick have the hospital or any number or private labs across the country do this test?

We don't know?

#18   2013/07/12 01:00PM
    habbyfan

Quote Kimmd: We can see what Sharon did via flashbacks. It's done all the time.

What flashbacks I watch everyday and I never ff ... I haven't seen any flashbacks.

#19   2013/07/12 01:03PM
    Kimmd

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote Kimmd:

I don't get it?

But in order for your theory to be valid, Sharon would have had to have known what specific lab that Nick was using.

Did Nick have the hospital or any number or private labs across the country do this test?

We don't know?

EXACTLY! That is why there is a scene of Nick in the hospital standing in front of the lab and Sharon sees him and the two chat for a minute. Sharon knows exactly what lab Nick had the test done and when he had it done! She could have gone in an asked someone who worked there how long it takes to get test results back. She also could have gotten a couple of pieces of lab stationary while she was there.

#20   2013/07/12 01:06PM
    habbyfan

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote Kimmd:

I don't get it?

We don't know?

I think what Kimmd means is Sharon ran into Nick at the Hospital ... he had the envelope in his hand and said "I have to get to the lab before it closes" she raised her eyebrow and left.

I don't see how she could have returned and gained entrance to the lab.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list