List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll! Vote! Comment!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Restless Rant and Poll! Vote! Comment!

Started by Candace at 2013/07/12 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/14 10:00AM, Views: 736, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/12 10:33AM
    Y&R Restless Rant and Poll! Vote! Comment!
    Candace

http://soaps.sheknow...4153/

#2   2013/07/12 10:56AM
    Re: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll! Vote! Comment!
    MsSuperSuds

Just read your Rant for this past week and found your take on some of the stories quite entertaining--AND HILARIOUS! Thanks!

#3   2013/07/12 01:35PM
    Castro

Loved Jack and Summer's reactions this week. They did a fab job!

Can't stand Lilly/Tyler attraction story line. They are a horrible pair. Now, I don't like Tyler enough to care if he and Abby hit it off. But, I do like Tyler, Noah and the other kid playing the young bachelor roles. Too bad Carmine has to be such a leech, he's hot and should join in on the fun and leave wishy-washy Lauren, crazed Michael and diabolical Fen ALONE!

I'm with some of the other posters, I could care less about Leslie's father, Rose or Ann. Did Neil run over Rose back in the day or something? The story line isn't interesting and should speed up so we can be done with it.

Victoria is annoying and Billy is Stupid. I don't appreciate the writers having Victor be so "involved" in everything without reason. He wasn't like this before. Victor didn't intervene unless something bad happened to a loved one. Now, he's an old hateful busy body with a busy body wife who's feeling sorry for herself and her kids. Not feeling this story line either.

#4   2013/07/12 01:44PM
    elizadolittle

I don't always agree with your commentary but, I enjoy reading it. I totally agreed with most of what you had to say.

Very good point about Abby. Abby and Tyler definitely have chemistry but, the scene fell flat for the reasons you stated. I also felt the kiss had no real heat because it just happened too quickly. The comments about the models came off silly since Abby looks like one herself.

#5   2013/07/13 07:09AM
    sun45

Quote elizadolittle: I don't always agree with your commentary but, I enjoy reading it. I totally agreed with most of what you had to say.

Very good point about Abby. Abby and Tyler definitely have chemistry but, the scene fell flat for the reasons you stated. I also felt the kiss had no real heat because it just happened too quickly. The comments about the models came off silly since Abby looks like one herself.

See I agree with you about Abby she looks like a model herself. So the comment to me didn't make any since. I love Tyler as a character on his on but I just don't care about him and Abby enough to get behide this pairing I feel they are being parked with each other for now and I really don't see the hot chemistry that so many claim to see. Plus I don't care about Abby enough to support her with Tyler. As for Lily/Tyler I like these two and still see real potential between them but I wish the writers would do more with these two together and give us some real drama which they haven't that is what my problem is right now.

#6   2013/07/14 10:00AM
    greengrass

We need Victor to stay out of his kids lives.PERIOD

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list