List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Started by sharicelong at 2013/07/12 08:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 03:24PM, Views: 8515, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/12 11:13AM
    Re: Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon
    Brooksie82

I had forgotten all about her being there when Nick was there. One thing the writers may have forgotten tho, Nick did not bring in DNA samples in person. He phoned for them to be picked up and the results came in the mail. So what would Nick have been in the DNA lab at the hospital in person for anyway? Is security really that laxed that they keep samples lying in the open in an open unlocked room with no cameras and no workers anywhere around at just the right moment she walks by? Only in soapland do so many DNAs get tampered with and go unnoticed by the hospital staff. Yeah, they probably will have it play out where Sharon has switched, Kyle can be with Summer and Sharon gets locked up for either doing something to Avery and or Phyllis. I don't like it. The writers could have done better than to put this twist on the paternity storyline and the exit of Phyllis.

#12   2013/07/12 11:20AM
    supernovas

Sharon had to have changed the second test. It's not possible with the first one. She wasn't involved at all. Now with the second test, Sharon was at the hospital and saw Nick when he was dropping off the hair. Somehow she got her hands on it, maybe switched the hairs, to make sure Summer and Phyllis were out of the picture and she could have Nick all to herself.

The next phase of her plan is pushing out Avery. Sharon is hoping Avery will turn on Nick and not stand by him through this paternity fallout. Also she's poisoning Faith against Avery and stirring the pot to add another hurdle to Navery. If Faith hates Avery, and wants Nick with Sharon, it'll help her agenda.

#13   2013/07/12 11:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Sharon told Faith that she has a plan to get Nick back.

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

Maybe she'll steal Avery's wedding dress and then burn down the church...kidding!
    But seriously, though, I really don't know, but I have a feeling that Avery had better watch her back. With Sharon's built-in excuse for whatever she does (which will get her out of taking responsibility for her actions), plus the loss-of-Cassie excuse, Sharon is capable of anything right now. I doubt she would hurt Nick; if anything, I predict she may hurt Avery.

#14   2013/07/12 12:32PM
    france44

Quote StinkyCat: There has been nothing confirmed about any paternity switch. A few posters have speculated that she may have. I don't think anyone has, or will, switch it. That would be a stupid move. We can go from here with Victor being upset to have lost a granddaughter to Jack.

I just think Sharon will try to win Nick back through her 'understanding' behavior. But Avery and Nick sound to be okay if Jessica Collins said that she has a wedding dress. It doesn't sound like she will dump him for his lies.

Maybe Phyllis will overhear Chloe and Chelsea taking about the baby not being Dylan's and she tell Avery (since she does not want her with Nick). And Avery tells Dylan and he is so upset and they realize their love for each other. Then the wedding is for Avery and Dylan. I would love for it to turn out this GRAND.

#15   2013/07/12 12:36PM
    supernovas

Quote france44:
    Quote StinkyCat: There has been nothing confirmed about any paternity switch. A few posters have speculated that she may have. I don't think anyone has, or will, switch it. That would be a stupid move. We can go from here with Victor being upset to have lost a granddaughter to Jack.

I just think Sharon will try to win Nick back through her 'understanding' behavior. But Avery and Nick sound to be okay if Jessica Collins said that she has a wedding dress. It doesn't sound like she will dump him for his lies.

Maybe Phyllis will overhear Chloe and Chelsea taking about the baby not being Dylan's and she tell Avery (since she does not want her with Nick). And Avery tells Dylan and he is so upset and they realize their love for each other. Then the wedding is for Avery and Dylan. I would love for it to turn out this GRAND.

Jessica Collins confirmed it's NICK and Avery's wedding and they both really want to get married.

She said the only third party in their way is Nick's cray cray ex-wife (Sharon).

#16   2013/07/12 12:43PM
    Castro

Quote france44:

That's interesting and plausible

Phyllis is crazy and she could be extremely mad that Nick marries her baby sister after all that's going on and all that Nick did to her.

But, who knows. Sharon's focused on Nick right now and so is Faith so we'll have to wait and see.

#17   2013/07/12 12:43PM
    Lizzytish

I don't think she can "hire" Cassie to do anything, since they've already established that Cassie is a figment of Sharon's imagination -- like John is in Jack's.

I saw Jessica on the Talk -- she didn't say they were planning a big wedding for Nick and Avery --- she did say wardrobe had chosen a dress - but whether or not she ever gets to wear it is a mystery.

With all this paternity stuff going on -- and whatever they have planned for Phyllis -- I can't imagine Nick and Avery with a big wedding. Please - how many times has he been married -- enough with the big weddings.

#18   2013/07/12 01:16PM
    trinilisa

Quote france44:

Unfortunately, Phyllis' last two weeks on the canvas is in a non-speaking road, accord to NB and others who have posted spoilers/speculations on the board. Apparently she winds up in a coma. So she won't be able to say anything to anyone...
    I wonder if she overhears that Victor intends to do something to manipulate the second test so that Jack doesn't "best" him again (since he's already made this about him)? But then why do Sharon and Phyllis face off. Unless Phyllis overhears Sharon telling Cassie that she plans to win Nick back and in true Phyllis fashion, she confronts Sharon and they have words and then a shoving match?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 01:20PM
    #19   2013/07/12 01:17PM
    elizadolittle

It's been confirmed now. Sigh it seems they're taking Sharon down the Pattycakes road

#20   2013/07/12 06:56PM
    wallacefree

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Sharon told Faith that she has a plan to get Nick back.

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

Maybe she'll steal Avery's wedding dress and then burn down the church...kidding!
    But seriously, though, I really don't know, but I have a feeling that Avery had better watch her back. With Sharon's built-in excuse for whatever she does (which will get her out of taking responsibility for her actions), plus the loss-of-Cassie excuse, Sharon is capable of anything right now. I doubt she would hurt Nick; if anything, I predict she may hurt Avery.

I agree. Sharon will hurt Avery. She may even attempt to murder her. Sharon puts Phyllis in a coma. Who knows how far she'll go with Phyllis little sister. Sharon could push Avery down some stairs too.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list