List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Started by BigBluePlate at 2013/07/12 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 02:24AM, Views: 5914, Replies: 67
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/07/29 12:16PM
    Re: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)
    Axl Rose

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote catherineb:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote catherineb: Yeah Tyler does light up like a Christmas, they are so many potential stories for them. You know in a realistic form, they can discuss some racial story especially with everything that is happening in America. I would like to see Tyler becoming a father but Abby is his baby mama, they really are a cute couple and they seem to click more and yes Lily is a boring character she brings down Tyler both her and Cane are boring. I want more TABBY scenes I hope we see them more these week

Yes I would love it if Tyler and Abby did become an inter-racial couple especially an inter-racial supercouple that is on the same level as Lily and Cane but for Tyler and Abby if they actually did become a serious couple and if they were to get married, Tyler would be marrying into the Newman family but he would also be marrying into the Abbott family too considering Abby is both an Abbott and a Newman

But if Abby and Tyler were to have a child together, yes I believe that it could be interesting too

Between I can't wait for Abby and Tyler to become serious because from reading people's comments it seems people are really taking a liking in them.I cant wait when Tyler and Abby become Boyfriend and Girlfriend and Abby introduces Tyler to Victor it's going to be awesome because I know Victoria dated Neil. Cause from the scenes Tyler looks like he is falling for Abby everyday and it's cute to see a woman liking Tyler for once he is not on the losing stick. Tyler is too hot to be single

Yes but by Abby introducing Tyler to Victor, Victor is going to interfere in the relationship right then and there or putting his 2 cents in

I think that Victor will like Tyler a lot. The guy is educated and talented. He would probably try to force him to work for him at Newman as his new understudy...that would really upset Adam. LOL.

I know right

#62   2013/07/29 04:12PM
    AdrianeG

Tyler may have been brought in to be angst for Lane and eventually paired with Lily but the writers minds change like the wind blows. So anything can happen. Also, RW signed a multi year contract. In that time he should have several love interests.

I like Tilly & Tabby HOWEVER, I don't want Tyler to be one of the people responsible to break up a married couple.

Right now I think Tabby have a LOT of potential, chemistry wise, and Tyler has a lot more potential of intermingling with the lead characters on the show being paired with a lady who is half Newman/Abbott.

At this time I am shipping a Tabby pairing. I like how when Noah said he wanted to date a woman who was smart, funny and had things in common with him, Tyler agreed and looked at Abby.

#63   2013/07/30 03:27AM
    catherineb

As much as I love Tabby, I think Abby shouldn't give in so quickly and let Tyler work for it. I can't wait for Abby to introduce Tyler to her dad Victor it's going to be awesome because it will be put in a test since Victor hasn't really meddle in Abby's relationship it's about time for him to meddle in TABBY's relationship and we constantly see Tyler standing up to him. I would love to see that

#64   2013/07/30 05:06AM
    kn1231

I'm not quite sure why everyone thinks Victor will play any role in this relationship. There are huge differences between Victor's relationship with Abby and Victoria (which is what people have been drawing comparisons to) . I don't think Abby would allow Victor to be that involved in her romantic life, and up until now he hasn't really been.

Abby dated Carmine and Alex, and to my memory Victor has little to no involvement in either of those relationships. I really don't think there is going to be this dramatic meeting between Victor and Tyler. I could be wrong, but after seeing the way they have treated Abby's other love interests, this is the way I am leaning.

#65   2013/07/30 05:28AM
    catherineb

I just think that I know that TABBY is still early on the relationship aspect but i think that soon they will need angst and story lines because i see lots of potential story. I would like to see Tyler being territorial on Abby you know but for now I will enjoy them

#66   2013/07/30 07:18AM
    AdrianeG

Quote kn1231: I'm not quite sure why everyone thinks Victor will play any role in this relationship. There are huge differences between Victor's relationship with Abby and Victoria (which is what people have been drawing comparisons to) . I don't think Abby would allow Victor to be that involved in her romantic life, and up until now he hasn't really been.

Abby dated Carmine and Alex, and to my memory Victor has little to no involvement in either of those relationships. I really don't think there is going to be this dramatic meeting between Victor and Tyler. I could be wrong, but after seeing the way they have treated Abby's other love interests, this is the way I am leaning.

Your right, I don't think the prior writer had much invested in Abby with Carmine, however I did read that Josh M. said he would like to work with MO (NuAbby).TPTB tend to write more for their favorites and since MO worked for JPF on her last project and jumped in when ER quit, I think she is going to make sure her scenes are expanded. That would include more scenes with a significant other and family. She was quickly paired with Alex who attended the family functions however then the writers did a 360 and switched Abby to pair her up with Tyler. Probably noticed the chemistry and decided to go with them instead.

I see Tyler befriending Kyle and Uncle Jack at the very least.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 07:23AM
    #67   2013/07/30 07:26AM
    AdrianeG

Quote catherineb: I just think that I know that TABBY is still early on the relationship aspect but i think that soon they will need angst and story lines because i see lots of potential story. I would like to see Tyler being territorial on Abby you know but for now I will enjoy them

I am wondering if Carmine is going to seek safety with Abby and would love to see Tyler intervene and give Carmine a beating he deserves. That would be a good way to get some favoritism from Abby's family.

#68   2013/07/31 02:24AM
    catherineb

I think Carmine will try to hurt anyone that is close to Michael and Lauren I wouldn't be surprised if Carmine targets Abby. For sure Tyler won't be far to way and warn Carmine about don't think about hurting Abby. Between when are Tyler and Abby shown next?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list