List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Started by BigBluePlate at 2013/07/12 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 02:24AM, Views: 6258, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/28 11:14PM
    Re: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)
    catherineb

Between Abby and Tyler who is older? Abby right?. Also Tyler just loves kissing Abby I love the way when Abby comes, Tyler puts on a big happy smile.

#52   2013/07/29 04:43AM
    Axl Rose

Quote catherineb: Between Abby and Tyler who is older? Abby right?. Also Tyler just loves kissing Abby I love the way when Abby comes, Tyler puts on a big happy smile.

No I think Tyler is older than Abby or at the very least that they are the same age but nevertheless I love when Tabby kiss because their kisses are always so hot but also because yes whenever Abby does come into a room and Tyler sees her, he lights up like a Christmas tree whereas with Lily he is always longing for her but with Abby he actually has the chance to have something real with her, the slow build to Tabby I love it

#53   2013/07/29 04:53AM
    catherineb

Yeah Tyler does light up like a Christmas, they are so many potential stories for them. You know in a realistic form, they can discuss some racial story especially with everything that is happening in America. I would like to see Tyler becoming a father but Abby is his baby mama, they really are a cute couple and they seem to click more and yes Lily is a boring character she brings down Tyler both her and Cane are boring. I want more TABBY scenes I hope we see them more these week

#54   2013/07/29 04:55AM
    Axl Rose

Quote catherineb: Yeah Tyler does light up like a Christmas, they are so many potential stories for them. You know in a realistic form, they can discuss some racial story especially with everything that is happening in America. I would like to see Tyler becoming a father but Abby is his baby mama, they really are a cute couple and they seem to click more and yes Lily is a boring character she brings down Tyler both her and Cane are boring. I want more TABBY scenes I hope we see them more these week

Yes I would love it if Tyler and Abby did become an inter-racial couple especially an inter-racial supercouple that is on the same level as Lily and Cane but for Tyler and Abby if they actually did become a serious couple and if they were to get married, Tyler would be marrying into the Newman family but he would also be marrying into the Abbott family too considering Abby is both an Abbott and a Newman

But if Abby and Tyler were to have a child together, yes I believe that it could be interesting too

#55   2013/07/29 10:30AM
    catherineb

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote catherineb: Yeah Tyler does light up like a Christmas, they are so many potential stories for them. You know in a realistic form, they can discuss some racial story especially with everything that is happening in America. I would like to see Tyler becoming a father but Abby is his baby mama, they really are a cute couple and they seem to click more and yes Lily is a boring character she brings down Tyler both her and Cane are boring. I want more TABBY scenes I hope we see them more these week

Yes I would love it if Tyler and Abby did become an inter-racial couple especially an inter-racial supercouple that is on the same level as Lily and Cane but for Tyler and Abby if they actually did become a serious couple and if they were to get married, Tyler would be marrying into the Newman family but he would also be marrying into the Abbott family too considering Abby is both an Abbott and a Newman

But if Abby and Tyler were to have a child together, yes I believe that it could be interesting too

Between I can't wait for Abby and Tyler to become serious because from reading people's comments it seems people are really taking a liking in them.I cant wait when Tyler and Abby become Boyfriend and Girlfriend and Abby introduces Tyler to Victor it's going to be awesome because I know Victoria dated Neil. Cause from the scenes Tyler looks like he is falling for Abby everyday and it's cute to see a woman liking Tyler for once he is not on the losing stick. Tyler is too hot to be single

#56   2013/07/29 10:37AM
    Axl Rose

Quote catherineb:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Between I can't wait for Abby and Tyler to become serious because from reading people's comments it seems people are really taking a liking in them.I cant wait when Tyler and Abby become Boyfriend and Girlfriend and Abby introduces Tyler to Victor it's going to be awesome because I know Victoria dated Neil. Cause from the scenes Tyler looks like he is falling for Abby everyday and it's cute to see a woman liking Tyler for once he is not on the losing stick. Tyler is too hot to be single

Yes but by Abby introducing Tyler to Victor, Victor is going to interfere in the relationship right then and there or putting his 2 cents in

#57   2013/07/29 10:53AM
    catherineb

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote catherineb:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Yes but by Abby introducing Tyler to Victor, Victor is going to interfere in the relationship right then and there or putting his 2 cents in

I know Victor will interfere but I hope that Tyler will stand up to good all Victor and also Abby stands up to her dad

#58   2013/07/29 11:28AM
    PowerPlay

Is it just me or is Tyler gaining weight and looking more like Shaquil O'neal?

#59   2013/07/29 12:05PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote catherineb:
    Quote Axl Rose:

I think that Victor will like Tyler a lot. The guy is educated and talented. He would probably try to force him to work for him at Newman as his new understudy...that would really upset Adam. LOL.

#60   2013/07/29 12:11PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote kn1231: I think they are refreshing, nice to finally see Tyler moving on from Lily. Which is what everyone wanted in the first place.

Everyone? Lol. Not sure about that. Not sure about that at all. Only Lane fans (for some obvious reasons) and Lily haters.

Boy and we need lily haters. maybe Lily got of a the wrong tracks from where I ma writing. I mean how jealous does lily need to be to think that lily has any entitlement to tyler. Tyler and abby fans are here. I ma one of those fans. hey all. I love your commit. for more lily haters. I do find it refreshing to see more of tyler and Abby are together. I am in agreement it is refreshing to see tyler move on with another that is Abby. I love there connection to each other. I love that Abby want to take things slow with tyler as well.

I know that Tabby have some fans. And anyway, Abby won't be Tyler's only love interest, trust me, there has never been a character on that show who only had one love interest. Malcom, back in the day, had many love interests. Neil too, hell even Cane. And Tyler is hot and young, they will have him paired with other women in the future and I'm sure Lily will be one of those women one day. But for now on, I'm gonna watch my baby Tyler with Abby. It's refreshing to see him smile anyway so I can't complain. And they do have chemistry, I can't even deny it TPTB seem to go with that pairing and are actually pimping them big time, so it's good for you guys.

Unless something big happens and Tyler and Abby becomes uber popular in a really short time, I am pretty sure that they are got really going anywhere. Tyler was brought on specifically to be paired with Lily...and he will be. Eventually. He will definitely be her next great love. THe only reason he is with Abby is to show Lily as jealous. This still feels like a Tyler and Lily story. Which I regret because it is nice to see Lily with a female friend (Abby).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list