List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Started by BigBluePlate at 2013/07/12 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 02:24AM, Views: 6453, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/28 04:52PM
    Re: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)
    Axl Rose

Quote StarW:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote kn1231: I think they are refreshing, nice to finally see Tyler moving on from Lily. Which is what everyone wanted in the first place.

Everyone? Lol. Not sure about that. Not sure about that at all. Only Lane fans (for some obvious reasons) and Lily haters.

Boy and we need lily haters. maybe Lily got of a the wrong tracks from where I ma writing. I mean how jealous does lily need to be to think that lily has any entitlement to tyler. Tyler and abby fans are here. I ma one of those fans. hey all. I love your commit. for more lily haters. I do find it refreshing to see more of tyler and Abby are together. I am in agreement it is refreshing to see tyler move on with another that is Abby. I love there connection to each other. I love that Abby want to take things slow with tyler as well.

I know that Tabby have some fans. And anyway, Abby won't be Tyler's only love interest, trust me, there has never been a character on that show who only had one love interest. Malcom, back in the day, had many love interests. Neil too, hell even Cane. And Tyler is hot and young, they will have him paired with other women in the future and I'm sure Lily will be one of those women one day. But for now on, I'm gonna watch my baby Tyler with Abby. It's refreshing to see him smile anyway so I can't complain. And they do have chemistry, I can't even deny it TPTB seem to go with that pairing and are actually pimping them big time, so it's good for you guys.

Watch Abby's father Victor put Tyler on notice, Victor isn't above threatening Tyler to get his point across

#42   2013/07/28 05:04PM
    StarW

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote kn1231: I think they are refreshing, nice to finally see Tyler moving on from Lily. Which is what everyone wanted in the first place.

Everyone? Lol. Not sure about that. Not sure about that at all. Only Lane fans (for some obvious reasons) and Lily haters.

Boy and we need lily haters. maybe Lily got of a the wrong tracks from where I ma writing. I mean how jealous does lily need to be to think that lily has any entitlement to tyler. Tyler and abby fans are here. I ma one of those fans. hey all. I love your commit. for more lily haters. I do find it refreshing to see more of tyler and Abby are together. I am in agreement it is refreshing to see tyler move on with another that is Abby. I love there connection to each other. I love that Abby want to take things slow with tyler as well.

I know that Tabby have some fans. And anyway, Abby won't be Tyler's only love interest, trust me, there has never been a character on that show who only had one love interest. Malcom, back in the day, had many love interests. Neil too, hell even Cane. And Tyler is hot and young, they will have him paired with other women in the future and I'm sure Lily will be one of those women one day. But for now on, I'm gonna watch my baby Tyler with Abby. It's refreshing to see him smile anyway so I can't complain. And they do have chemistry, I can't even deny it TPTB seem to go with that pairing and are actually pimping them big time, so it's good for you guys.

Watch Abby's father Victor put Tyler on notice, Victor isn't above threatening Tyler to get his point across

Just because the Newman family is a MESS, I wouldn't want Tyler to be involved with them... Look at Billy and Sharon. Hell, even Chelsea. Ugh... The Abbotts seem less controlling than the Newmans.

#43   2013/07/28 05:06PM
    Axl Rose

Quote StarW:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote StarW:

Just because the Newman family is a MESS, I wouldn't want Tyler to be involved with them... Look at Billy and Sharon. Hell, even Chelsea. Ugh... The Abbotts seem less controlling than the Newmans.

I know right but that is the price Tyler is going to have to pay especially if he is dating Abby, he is going to have to deal with her father Victor sooner or later and not to mention her brother Nick but also her sister Victoria

And Tyler would eventually have to meet Adam, Abby's other brother

#44   2013/07/28 05:19PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Tyler and Abby do become a couple officially anyway and they really make a go of things with it becoming serious then I can see Victor getting involved telling Tyler that if he hurts his daughter Abby in any way he is hurting Victor which would be a bad choice for Tyler

That's true. I didn't think about Mush Mouth Victor and his bullying ways! If that happens, I hope that Abby will stand up to Victor and tell him where to step off!

Yes but think about how Victor controls Abby's sister Victoria or look at how he controls and interferes and manipulates in her love life, you know Victor will do the exact same thing with her when it comes to Tyler, you know it and I know it

Agreed. I just hope that they can go the distance anyway. Hopefully Abby will not be the childish, sour overgrown brat that Victoria is. I really like these two together and i want them to have a chance!

#45   2013/07/28 05:27PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Tyler and Abby do become a couple officially anyway and they really make a go of things with it becoming serious then I can see Victor getting involved telling Tyler that if he hurts his daughter Abby in any way he is hurting Victor which would be a bad choice for Tyler

That's true. I didn't think about Mush Mouth Victor and his bullying ways! If that happens, I hope that Abby will stand up to Victor and tell him where to step off!

Yes but think about how Victor controls Abby's sister Victoria or look at how he controls and interferes and manipulates in her love life, you know Victor will do the exact same thing with her when it comes to Tyler, you know it and I know it

Agreed. I just hope that they can go the distance anyway. Hopefully Abby will not be the childish, sour overgrown brat that Victoria is. I really like these two together and i want them to have a chance!

Yes but I wonder how Noah will feel about his Aunt Abby dating his roommate Tyler his good friend?

#46   2013/07/28 05:29PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Yes but I wonder how Noah will feel about his Aunt Abby dating his roommate Tyler his good friend?

I don't think that Noah will have a problem with it, as long as Tyler is good to her. If Tyler is seeing Abby and still shagging other girls....then I think he might say something.

#47   2013/07/28 05:31PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I don't think that Noah will have a problem with it, as long as Tyler is good to her. If Tyler is seeing Abby and still shagging other girls....then I think he might say something.

Knowing Tyler's sister Leslie she will approve of Abby just as I am sure Gus, Tyler's father he would have approved of Abby being with his son

#48   2013/07/28 06:10PM
    Brooksie82

I agree with you completely. I think Tyler and Abby are cute and fun together, they seem to have the same mentality. To pair him with Lily would be no better than her and Cain. YAWN!

#49   2013/07/28 06:20PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Brooksie82: I agree with you completely. I think Tyler and Abby are cute and fun together, they seem to have the same mentality. To pair him with Lily would be no better than her and Cain. YAWN!

I know right and that kiss Tabby had, it was a pretty hot kiss

#50   2013/07/28 06:20PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Brooksie82: I agree with you completely. I think Tyler and Abby are cute and fun together, they seem to have the same mentality. To pair him with Lily would be no better than her and Cain. YAWN!

I know right and that kiss Tabby had, it was a pretty hot kiss

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list