List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Started by BigBluePlate at 2013/07/12 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 02:24AM, Views: 5902, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/19 10:06AM
    Re: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)
    Lizzytish

Quote Pretty Emerald: I actually like them together! i was glad that Abby didn't give him "happy pie"! Looks like she is making better choices.

Love nuAbby, Love Tyler - Love them together!! Very cute and refreshing, compared to the same old drivel between Billy and Victoria; Chelsea and Dylan; Lily and Cane- etc. etc.

#32   2013/07/20 02:01PM
    fairland

Quote kn1231:
    Quote BigBluePlate: I was so glad Abby put the kibosh on Tyler's advances at the party. I mean really-- did he expect her to do it in front of all those people? Tyler is extremely arrogant and used to getting what he wants with very little effort. I hope Abby makes him work for it before she gets involved with him, especially since he's so clearly not over Lily yet.

I had a completely different take on the scene. I thought it was quite playful, and you could tell both participants were enjoying it. I'm happy Abby slowed it down, because that means we will get to see more of this couple. I love this pairing, but I would accept any pairing with Tyler as long as its not Lily. He needs to move on from her, she's not worth his time.

I am in agreement mood today for some very good reason. I agree that tyler does need to move on from lily. lily is married. lily should not go after tyler for any reason. what was the commit that cane was making that cane would help out tyler to move back to New York and away from my love couple that is Abby and tyler. Cane is as arrogant as tyler. tyler has moved on from another women that is not with Cane wife lily. Abby and tyler do deserves each other.

#33   2013/07/20 02:11PM
    trixie60

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: I actually like them together! i was glad that Abby didn't give him "happy pie"! Looks like she is making better choices.

Love nuAbby, Love Tyler - Love them together!! Very cute and refreshing, compared to the same old drivel between Billy and Victoria; Chelsea and Dylan; Lily and Cane- etc. etc.

ITA New Abby and Tyler make a great looking couple and I like them together. At first I wanted to see Tyler and Lily together but changed my mind. Abby is free to date who she wants and so is Tyler. They are singles and just having fun for now. I liked the fact that Abby did not choose to have sex with Tyler right away. The fact that shes taking her time is a good thing and something different to see with a couple on this show. This is the one thing the writers have done right.

#34   2013/07/28 09:09AM
    catherineb

I can't believe how much i love Abby and Tyler, they have so much chemistry more than i can say for Lily and Tyler. I think Lily brings down Tyler's character, they don't have chemistry at all it's like two pretty people you know but when it comes to Abby and Tyler now these two have potential i hope Tyler doesn't screw up. Abby clearly likes Tyler but is scared and doesn't want it to end up like hers and Alex's relationship. I think Tyler is moving on and likes Abby already you can tell. I love Tyler's character

#35   2013/07/28 03:39PM
    fairland

Quote StarW:
    Quote kn1231: I think they are refreshing, nice to finally see Tyler moving on from Lily. Which is what everyone wanted in the first place.

Everyone? Lol. Not sure about that. Not sure about that at all. Only Lane fans (for some obvious reasons) and Lily haters.

Boy and we need lily haters. maybe Lily got of a the wrong tracks from where I ma writing. I mean how jealous does lily need to be to think that lily has any entitlement to tyler. Tyler and abby fans are here. I ma one of those fans. hey all. I love your commit. for more lily haters. I do find it refreshing to see more of tyler and Abby are together. I am in agreement it is refreshing to see tyler move on with another that is Abby. I love there connection to each other. I love that Abby want to take things slow with tyler as well.

#36   2013/07/28 03:47PM
    Pretty Emerald

Really love these two together. They are cute and well suited for each other....I hope that they become a real couple!

#37   2013/07/28 04:42PM
    Axl Rose

If Tyler and Abby do become a couple officially anyway and they really make a go of things with it becoming serious then I can see Victor getting involved telling Tyler that if he hurts his daughter Abby in any way he is hurting Victor which would be a bad choice for Tyler

#38   2013/07/28 04:47PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Axl Rose: If Tyler and Abby do become a couple officially anyway and they really make a go of things with it becoming serious then I can see Victor getting involved telling Tyler that if he hurts his daughter Abby in any way he is hurting Victor which would be a bad choice for Tyler

That's true. I didn't think about Mush Mouth Victor and his bullying ways! If that happens, I hope that Abby will stand up to Victor and tell him where to step off!

#39   2013/07/28 04:49PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Tyler and Abby do become a couple officially anyway and they really make a go of things with it becoming serious then I can see Victor getting involved telling Tyler that if he hurts his daughter Abby in any way he is hurting Victor which would be a bad choice for Tyler

That's true. I didn't think about Mush Mouth Victor and his bullying ways! If that happens, I hope that Abby will stand up to Victor and tell him where to step off!

Yes but think about how Victor controls Abby's sister Victoria or look at how he controls and interferes and manipulates in her love life, you know Victor will do the exact same thing with her when it comes to Tyler, you know it and I know it

#40   2013/07/28 04:50PM
    StarW

Quote fairland:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote kn1231: I think they are refreshing, nice to finally see Tyler moving on from Lily. Which is what everyone wanted in the first place.

Everyone? Lol. Not sure about that. Not sure about that at all. Only Lane fans (for some obvious reasons) and Lily haters.

Boy and we need lily haters. maybe Lily got of a the wrong tracks from where I ma writing. I mean how jealous does lily need to be to think that lily has any entitlement to tyler. Tyler and abby fans are here. I ma one of those fans. hey all. I love your commit. for more lily haters. I do find it refreshing to see more of tyler and Abby are together. I am in agreement it is refreshing to see tyler move on with another that is Abby. I love there connection to each other. I love that Abby want to take things slow with tyler as well.

I know that Tabby have some fans. And anyway, Abby won't be Tyler's only love interest, trust me, there has never been a character on that show who only had one love interest. Malcom, back in the day, had many love interests. Neil too, hell even Cane. And Tyler is hot and young, they will have him paired with other women in the future and I'm sure Lily will be one of those women one day. But for now on, I'm gonna watch my baby Tyler with Abby. It's refreshing to see him smile anyway so I can't complain. And they do have chemistry, I can't even deny it TPTB seem to go with that pairing and are actually pimping them big time, so it's good for you guys.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list