List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tabby (Tyler & Abby)

Started by BigBluePlate at 2013/07/12 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 02:24AM, Views: 5929, Replies: 67
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/12 04:13AM
    Tabby (Tyler & Abby)
    BigBluePlate

I was so glad Abby put the kibosh on Tyler's advances at the party. I mean really-- did he expect her to do it in front of all those people? Tyler is extremely arrogant and used to getting what he wants with very little effort. I hope Abby makes him work for it before she gets involved with him, especially since he's so clearly not over Lily yet.

#2   2013/07/12 04:25AM
    Re: Tabby (Tyler & Abby)
    Homesick Cajun

I wish they would get married and ride off into the sunset together!! And the sooner the better!

#3   2013/07/12 05:35AM
    Woodsgirl

Cannot stand either one of them. Bad recast for Abby and Tyler is painful to watch. A double dose of yuck!

#4   2013/07/12 05:37AM
    kn1231

Quote BigBluePlate: I was so glad Abby put the kibosh on Tyler's advances at the party. I mean really-- did he expect her to do it in front of all those people? Tyler is extremely arrogant and used to getting what he wants with very little effort. I hope Abby makes him work for it before she gets involved with him, especially since he's so clearly not over Lily yet.

I had a completely different take on the scene. I thought it was quite playful, and you could tell both participants were enjoying it. I'm happy Abby slowed it down, because that means we will get to see more of this couple. I love this pairing, but I would accept any pairing with Tyler as long as its not Lily. He needs to move on from her, she's not worth his time.

#5   2013/07/12 07:03AM
    Pretty Emerald

I actually like them together! i was glad that Abby didn't give him "happy pie"! Looks like she is making better choices.

#6   2013/07/12 08:48AM
    AdrianeG

Quote Pretty Emerald: I actually like them together! i was glad that Abby didn't give him "happy pie"! Looks like she is making better choices.

I agree. I really am looking forward to seeing Tabby together again.

#7   2013/07/12 09:23AM
    calliope

Quote Homesick Cajun: I wish they would get married and ride off into the sunset together!! And the sooner the better!

I loved Marcy ( whatever her name is now) as Abby and did not like the new Abby at all when she first came. So different from Marcy's portrayal but I guess that is the point. I like her a lot now! Tyler I can take or leave, he's pretty full of himself!

#8   2013/07/12 09:26AM
    Barbyboo

The naked heiress will be naked soon!

#9   2013/07/12 09:27AM
    yrn33

Quote Homesick Cajun: I wish they would get married and ride off into the sunset together!! And the sooner the better!

That would be great to get both those characters off the show (good riddance) but I did very much like the previous Abby. The new one is totally different and not nearly as interesting.

#10   2013/07/12 09:29AM
    yrn33

Quote Woodsgirl: Cannot stand either one of them. Bad recast for Abby and Tyler is painful to watch. A double dose of yuck!

Agree. The previous Abby was so refreshing, that she was so candid, up front and always laid everything right out on the table. The new babe is nice looking but a far cry from the crafty little Abby of old.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list