List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford & Victoria Rowell Call a TRUCE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford & Victoria Rowell Call a TRUCE!

Started by shellyminx at 2013/07/11 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 08:27AM, Views: 4008, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/11 04:37PM
    Michelle Stafford & Victoria Rowell Call a TRUCE!
    shellyminx

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell 1h
    Michelle Stafford pulled up next to me at the gas station recently. She said, "You know I love you." Moving ON!

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell 56m
    Michelle Stafford pulled up next to me at the gas station recently. She said, "You know I love you" & I said, "love you too." MOVING ON!

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford 54m
    @victoriarowell #Truth

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell 51m
    Hey, Michelle, congrats on all the NEW beginnings! “@TheRealStafford: @victoriarowell #Truth”

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford
    @victoriarowell thank you!!! And to you too!!❤

And look at that....peace in the kingdom!

Both got screwed over by TPTB and left the show. Now they're friends.

#2   2013/07/11 04:44PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford & Victoria Rowell Call a TRUCE!
    Kimmd

I have never heard Michelle Stafford say anything against Victoria Rowell. I read Peter Bergman said VR was nuts. And I read CK said VR made her life miserable. But that's all I ever read.

#3   2013/07/11 04:47PM
    Kelby

That is so funny.

#4   2013/07/11 04:48PM
    bustenhalter

This is funny to me. Does anyone ever think of either of them in their real lives pumping gas? Hard for me to imagine them having to do the crap we all have to do in our own lives.

#5   2013/07/11 04:51PM
    observation

Quote shellyminx:
    Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell 1h
    Michelle Stafford pulled up next to me at the gas station recently. She said, "You know I love you." Moving ON!

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell 56m
    Michelle Stafford pulled up next to me at the gas station recently. She said, "You know I love you" & I said, "love you too." MOVING ON!

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford 54m
    @victoriarowell #Truth

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell 51m
    Hey, Michelle, congrats on all the NEW beginnings! “@TheRealStafford: @victoriarowell #Truth”

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford
    @victoriarowell thank you!!! And to you too!!❤

And look at that....peace in the kingdom!

Both got screwed over by TPTB and left the show. Now they're friends.

Wow! wouldn't it be something if VR's soap get picked up and Staff joins the cast!

#6   2013/07/11 04:57PM
    SilverQueen

This show wont be the same without Michelle Stafford and I will greatly miss her. Phyllis is the bomb. She's different and funny. This bl@#ws. BRING her back somehow. Pleeease. It stopped being interesting after her and Sharon weren't competing for cocky Nick anymore. I miss that. She's back with Jack and that's awesome.

#7   2013/07/11 05:10PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote SilverQueen: This show wont be the same without Michelle Stafford and I will greatly miss her. Phyllis is the bomb. She's different and funny. This bl@#ws. BRING her back somehow. Pleeease. It stopped being interesting after her and Sharon weren't competing for cocky Nick anymore. I miss that. She's back with Jack and that's awesome.

That is truer than truth! I'm going to miss her! I think that's why I'm going off so much....I'm not ready. She needs to stay! I love her!

And I loved me some Dru, boy. Wish she'd come back!

#8   2013/07/11 05:16PM
    shellyminx

Both Phyllis and Drucilla were larger than life characters played by great Divas with fiery personalities.

#9   2013/07/11 05:17PM
    Sportyster

Quote bustenhalter: This is funny to me. Does anyone ever think of either of them in their real lives pumping gas? Hard for me to imagine them having to do the crap we all have to do in our own lives.

Who said they were pumping gas? lol they pulled up next to each other at the same gas station. I do believe celebrities do the same boring mundane every day tasks that the rest of us do. I doubt VR or MS have hired help to go gas up their vehicles for them.

#10   2013/07/11 05:17PM
    shellyminx

MS started following VR on Twitter too.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list