List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick gets away with it again!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick gets away with it again!!!

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/07/11 03:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 02:42PM, Views: 766, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/11 03:22PM
    Nick gets away with it again!!!
    Maria Maria101

Can you believe him and Vic no remorse for Nick's wrong doing. Phyllis also. They act like everything is ok, that what was done was right. I reall despise those Newmans. They are portrayed as gods. Sad and sickening!!!

#2   2013/07/11 03:29PM
    Re: Nick gets away with it again!!!
    Barbyboo

Nick is a lump...he doesn't have much ambition. He lives in a barn and runs a sleezy bar..

#3   2013/07/11 04:54PM
    Cass Eno

Quote Barbyboo: Nick is a lump...he doesn't have much ambition. He lives in a barn and runs a sleezy bar..

Hhahahaha. LMBO

#4   2013/07/11 07:34PM
    Pravda

Agree. So now Nick's the victim? Please

#5   2013/07/11 07:55PM
    Kimmd

Quote Pravda: Agree. So now Nick's the victim? Please

I think Summer, Nick, Jack and definitely Phyllis will all end up victims of guess who?

#6   2013/07/12 05:43AM
    kn1231

Quote Maria Maria101: Can you believe him and Vic no remorse for Nick's wrong doing. Phyllis also. They act like everything is ok, that what was done was right. I reall despise those Newmans. They are portrayed as gods. Sad and sickening!!!

I actually think this acceptance makes the story a bit more life-like. Its easy to say all these people should be mad and cut Nick out of their life, but Nick still raised Summer for 18 years. Its hard to just throw all that away even after what he did. It wouldn't be realistic if they all just dropped Nick and they all just started treating Jack like his been her dad forever (which he has, but like Phyllis mentioned, blood doesn't always mean family).

And this is in no way in the defense of Nick, what he did was awful but I do understand the way this is being written.

#7   2013/07/12 02:39PM
    Maria Maria101

Nothing about Y&R is reality. It is a lot of immorality in Y&R (soaps). There is no way that Phyllis or Victor what have gotten away with all the have done to people.

#8   2013/07/12 02:42PM
    Rilynne

Quote Pravda: Agree. So now Nick's the victim? Please

I know right? Victor is so.. self-righteous and he has passed that on to his kids. The only victims are Jack and Summer. And really Jack too should have insisted on confirming the test results back then. So I'd say Summer is the real victim.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list