List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE

Started by Kimmd at 2013/07/11 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 02:51PM, Views: 601, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/11 12:37PM
    Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE
    Kimmd

I think Victor had someone replace Sharon's medication with a placebo. That's why she is delusional, seeing ghost and about to have another breakdown.

When Victor hired Patty to hurt Jack, little Summer was nearly killed. Now I think Victor is trying to get revenge on Sharon and yet again Summer is the victim.

#2   2013/07/11 12:40PM
    Re: Repeat Of the Patty SL? Victor Hurts Summer INSTE
    jacksmyguy

You could be right about this. There are always innocent victims involved when Victor meddles with anything.

#3   2013/07/11 12:44PM
    habbyfan

Victor and his Sons.

#4   2013/07/11 12:48PM
    Calmie

That is some crazy shyte.

#5   2013/07/11 12:57PM
    Kimmd

I do believe that Sharon changed the letter Nick got from the lab. BUT I believe Victor set all this in motion when he had someone change Sharon's medication.

We know her breakup with Adam was devastating and that plays a part in this. But I don't believe Sharon would have done anything as drastic and hurtful to Summer and Nick unless she was off her meds.

#6   2013/07/11 01:48PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote Kimmd: I think Victor had someone replace Sharon's medication with a placebo. That's why she is delusional, seeing ghost and about to have another breakdown.

When Victor hired Patty to hurt Jack, little Summer was nearly killed. Now I think Victor is trying to get revenge on Sharon and yet again Summer is the victim.

I don't agree with you much but in this instance I do. It's my theory also. She seemed to be coping for awhile and then she started to spiral downwards. I am talking about before Adam told her it was over. To me, she started to digress some time after she moved back into her house, when Dylan finished the repairs.
    Victor could have carried out his plan to switch her meds with a placebo. He sabotarged her recovery as a form of revenge only it backfired. Now a lot of people will get hurt. If this is how it actually plays out, then Victor is beyond disguting.

#7   2013/07/11 02:29PM
    Kimmd

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote Kimmd: I think Victor had someone replace Sharon's medication with a placebo. That's why she is delusional, seeing ghost and about to have another breakdown.

I don't agree with you much but in this instance I do. It's my theory also. She seemed to be coping for awhile and then she started to spiral downwards. I am talking about before Adam told her it was over. To me, she started to digress some time after she moved back into her house, when Dylan finished the repairs.
    Victor could have carried out his plan to switch her meds with a placebo. He sabotarged her recovery as a form of revenge only it backfired. Now a lot of people will get hurt. If this is how it actually plays out, then Victor is beyond disguting.

Victor has always been disgusting! Look at what he did to pregnant Victoria on her wedding day!

#8   2013/07/11 02:51PM
    Kimmd

Quote MotoMoto24:

Victor has always been disgusting! Look at what he did to pregnant Victoria on her wedding day!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list