List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon/Phyllis fight ...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon/Phyllis fight ...

Started by lynajade at 2013/07/11 04:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 01:22PM, Views: 2556, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/11 04:09AM
    Sharon/Phyllis fight ...
    lynajade

I wondering what is all about? Maybe Phyllis found out that Sharon has something to do with summer's paternity switch??and how nicks is going to react toward Sharon about Phyllis getting hurt..😤😒

#2   2013/07/11 04:27AM
    Re: Sharon/Phyllis fight ...
    Petemoss

Quote lynajade: I wondering what is all about? Maybe Phyllis found out that Sharon has something to do with summer's paternity switch??and how nicks is going to react toward Sharon about Phyllis getting hurt..😤😒

I think we may be the only ones besides Phyllis that get to know what Sharon has done. (for now) I think Sharon pushes Phyllis and this is how she ends up in those spoiled hospital scenes we saw MS in.

#3   2013/07/11 04:37AM
    Vdalem

I miss those real good ol fight, like they used to have. This way we know how Phyllis will get hurt. Plus see Sharon not as cute as they want us to see her.

#4   2013/07/11 06:24AM
    countryMomof4

I'm going to wait and see.

Maybe Sharon and Phyllis are arguing because Sharon thinks that Phyllis knew the truth all along or thinks that Phyllis is the one who lied not Nick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 06:24AM
    #5   2013/07/11 06:35AM
    beautyseat

Or Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the test again and that Nick is really Summer's father after all. Phyllis leaves to tell everyone what Sharon did and Sharon hits her, knocking Phyllis into this coma. So no one ever knows that Jack has been fooled once again. That's the "fun" twist, I guess. SC said her fans would love this surprise. Not sure about that.

#6   2013/07/11 06:40AM
    Tambam

I'm so close to being done with this crap shoot!!! Good job Phelps... ruined another one. Don't like Phyllis being gone.... and let's not kid ourselves... Phelps is a b*tch and drove MS away.

Jack gets railroaded again. How much can that character take.

And just like Phyllis they are making Sharon into something unrecognizable. Are they trying to drive her out too???? This show really sucks a$$

#7   2013/07/11 06:41AM
    lynajade

Quote beautyseat: Or Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the test again and that Nick is really Summer's father after all. Phyllis leaves to tell everyone what Sharon did and Sharon hits her, knocking Phyllis into this coma. So no one ever knows that Jack has been fooled once again. That's the "fun" twist, I guess. SC said her fans would love this surprise. Not sure about that.

My feelings are that you are right!!!! I just hope that Summer's doesn't all for a Newman brother like Noah!! Yuck...

#8   2013/07/12 10:40AM
    Junelovessoa...

I do hope it's not true what they are saying that Sharon did because for years everyone was saying Summer was Jack's and now that the truth comes out they are putting this on Sharon's character that's bull

#9   2013/07/12 11:00AM
    Kimmd

Quote lynajade:
    Quote beautyseat: Or Phyllis finds out that Sharon switched the test again and that Nick is really Summer's father after all. Phyllis leaves to tell everyone what Sharon did and Sharon hits her, knocking Phyllis into this coma. So no one ever knows that Jack has been fooled once again. That's the "fun" twist, I guess. SC said her fans would love this surprise. Not sure about that.

My feelings are that you are right!!!! I just hope that Summer's doesn't all for a Newman brother like Noah!! Yuck...

There is only one test? So what is there to switch?

#10   2013/07/12 11:01AM
    Kimmd

Quote Junelovessoapopera: I do hope it's not true what they are saying that Sharon did because for years everyone was saying Summer was Jack's and now that the truth comes out they are putting this on Sharon's character that's bull

I disagree that everyone was saying Summer was Jack's. Phick haters were saying it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list