List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/07/10 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 10:19AM, Views: 8189, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/11 01:14PM
    Re: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.
    trinilisa

Quote pocketvenus: I have been wondering what kind of effect this news would have on Victor- I don't see anything changing with the paternity results now-- the cat is out of the bag. I realize anything is possible in soap land, but there must be at least one of characters directly involved who want the real truth, if not Summer than Jack for sure..

Victor did state that Jack has always tried to best him and that he's now trying to take away his granddaughter, making this all about him. So it wouldn't urprise me in the least if he paid someone to mess with the test just so that Jack is bested again by the Newmans...

#52   2013/07/11 02:00PM
    trinilisa

I'm not so sure that Victor would really are that if he messed with the paternity test again, that Summer and Kyle may pursue each other. After all, he was already saying today that Summer was not his grandchild, and Nick had to remind him that when Abby found out that Victor was her father, she still loved Brad. Plus, this is the same unhealthily obsessive freak that had his pregnant daughter arrested on her wedding day, all because he didn't like the man she was going to marry. He is so filled with hate for all things Jack Abbott that he would not care that he may potentially be pushing brother and sister into an insestuous relationship as it is all about him and what he wants...

#53   2013/07/11 02:15PM
    Kimmd

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pocketvenus: I have been wondering what kind of effect this news would have on Victor- I don't see anything changing with the paternity results now-- the cat is out of the bag. I realize anything is possible in soap land, but there must be at least one of characters directly involved who want the real truth, if not Summer than Jack for sure..

Victor did state that Jack has always tried to best him and that he's now trying to take away his granddaughter, making this all about him. So it wouldn't urprise me in the least if he paid someone to mess with the test just so that Jack is bested again by the Newmans...

Victor did NOT KNOW. I agree that Victor has a hand in this, but that is because he was after Sharon, NOT Summer. Victor's role in this is that he changed Sharon's medication causing Sharon to interfere with Summer's paternity results. Victor does not have ESP. So he has KNOW about something before he can try to change it. Why don't we stick to what the writers are telling us and showing us.

#54   2013/07/11 02:27PM
    Ms Ayers

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote trinilisa:

Victor did NOT KNOW. I agree that Victor has a hand in this, but that is because he was after Sharon, NOT Summer. Victor's role in this is that he changed Sharon's medication causing Sharon to interfere with Summer's paternity results. Victor does not have ESP. So he has KNOW about something before he can try to change it. Why don't we stick to what the writers are telling us and showing us.

I haven't really been adding to these types of threads lately but i really think that you are going to be disappointed. There will be no change with the paternity they didn't show it. Yes Sharon wants her family back and rightfully so and maybe her mind is daydreaming about her family with Nick alot but i don't think she did a "Phyllis" to make that happen. You will see.

#55   2013/07/11 02:55PM
    Kimmd

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote trinilisa:

I haven't really been adding to these types of threads lately but i really think that you are going to be disappointed. There will be no change with the paternity they didn't show it. Yes Sharon wants her family back and rightfully so and maybe her mind is daydreaming about her family with Nick alot but i don't think she did a "Phyllis" to make that happen. You will see.

I know what's going to happen. It's playing out next week. You say I will be disappointed but Michelle Stafford tweeted to her fans that we would love what is coming up in July. She tweeted this 3 times! So I'll take Michelle's word, thanks!

#56   2013/07/11 03:09PM
    chancegirl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote trinilisa:

I know what's going to happen. It's playing out next week. You say I will be disappointed but Michelle Stafford tweeted to her fans that we would love what is coming up in July. She tweeted this 3 times! So I'll take Michelle's word, thanks!

I won't love her basically being killed off. However, I do think something will happen to absolve Sharon of this bc she too tweeted to her fans that we would be really happy with how this sl turns out.

#57   2013/07/11 04:48PM
    Kimmd

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote trinilisa:

I won't love her basically being killed off. However, I do think something will happen to absolve Sharon of this bc she too tweeted to her fans that we would be really happy with how this sl turns out.

Have you checked SOC in the past couple of days? The poster that started that thread about the tweet either lied or misunderstood what was said, SC didn't say that. But Sharon has a built in excuse for everything she does now. She is BP.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 04:49PM
    #58   2013/07/11 05:25PM
    jacksmyguy

All I know is that if the writers change the paternity results back to Nick that will be a crime after all that has transpired. I'm not a big fan of reading anyone's tweets or spoilers ahead of time, as that spoils the fun of watching the story unfold daily and speculating on what might happen next or what I think should happen based on the show's history. Add to that the fact that some people like to throw false info into the air to see who will bite. If the writers give Summer back to Nick at this point I feel that it will only be done in an attempt to make Nick look sympathetic and try to redeem his character.

#59   2013/07/11 05:46PM
    Kimmd

Quote jacksmyguy: All I know is that if the writers change the paternity results back to Nick that will be a crime after all that has transpired. I'm not a big fan of reading anyone's tweets or spoilers ahead of time, as that spoils the fun of watching the story unfold daily and speculating on what might happen next or what I think should happen based on the show's history. Add to that the fact that some people like to throw false info into the air to see who will bite. If the writers give Summer back to Nick at this point I feel that it will only be done in an attempt to make Nick look sympathetic and try to redeem his character.

Jack Abbott is the last man who needs to be rewarded with a child. Phaters were gleefully throwing Summer under the bus because she was Phick's child. I don't want Faith to be Jack's child. I would much rather see her be Billy's kid. For all his faults, Billy is a wonderful father.

#60   2013/07/12 12:25AM
    go2girl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote countryMomof4: As of yet, Sharon doesn't know what the results are OR that it was actually Nick who lied. Just like Avery, she may be assuming that Phyllis is the one who lied.

I could see Victor messing with a new test if Jack decides he wants one. He isn't going to like losing his granddaughter to Jack one little bit. I could also see him blaming the messing on Sharon. He still wants her to pay for burning down the ranch.

Sharon has full access to the tack house, inside and out. Since she lives next door, she knows exactly when the mail is delivered. So she could very easily have gotten the letter from the lab and opened it. If the letter says Summer is not Nick's, there is nothing to do. If the letter says she IS Nick's, Sharon just goes back to the hospital, ask for a piece of lab stationary to leave a note for someone and copies the letter the lab sent to Nick, BUT she would say Nick is NOT the father. Very simple and very quick. It could all be done in a few hours, maybe less.

Too far-fetched & would lose viewers. Hopefully the writers are more creative than that. Also, Sharon doesn't know when the mail is delivered nor has she checked the mail.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list