List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/07/10 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 10:19AM, Views: 8105, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/11 07:00AM
    Re: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.
    countryMomof4

As of yet, Sharon doesn't know what the results are OR that it was actually Nick who lied. Just like Avery, she may be assuming that Phyllis is the one who lied.

I could see Victor messing with a new test if Jack decides he wants one. He isn't going to like losing his granddaughter to Jack one little bit. I could also see him blaming the messing on Sharon. He still wants her to pay for burning down the ranch.

#42   2013/07/11 12:21PM
    jacksmyguy

After watching today's show when Nick told Victor about the paternity switch, I just want to point out that the first thing on Victor's mind was how this affected him and intimated that this was intolerable because it lets Jack best him and his family. Even Nick looked at daddy dearest like he was nuts as if, "Really... this is all you're worried about? What about Summer?" Although Victor came around and agreed with Nick in the end, I don't trust Victor for one minute not to meddle in this situation somehow in order to twist the knife into Jack once again.

#43   2013/07/11 12:29PM
    Kimmd

Quote countryMomof4: As of yet, Sharon doesn't know what the results are OR that it was actually Nick who lied. Just like Avery, she may be assuming that Phyllis is the one who lied.

I could see Victor messing with a new test if Jack decides he wants one. He isn't going to like losing his granddaughter to Jack one little bit. I could also see him blaming the messing on Sharon. He still wants her to pay for burning down the ranch.

Sharon has full access to the tack house, inside and out. Since she lives next door, she knows exactly when the mail is delivered. So she could very easily have gotten the letter from the lab and opened it. If the letter says Summer is not Nick's, there is nothing to do. If the letter says she IS Nick's, Sharon just goes back to the hospital, ask for a piece of lab stationary to leave a note for someone and copies the letter the lab sent to Nick, BUT she would say Nick is NOT the father. Very simple and very quick. It could all be done in a few hours, maybe less.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 12:30PM
    #44   2013/07/11 12:31PM
    Kimmd

Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show when Nick told Victor about the paternity switch, I just want to point out that the first thing on Victor's mind was how this affected him and intimated that this was intolerable because it lets Jack best him and his family. Even Nick looked at daddy dearest like he was nuts as if, "Really... this is all you're worried about? What about Summer?" Although Victor came around and agreed with Nick in the end, I don't trust Victor for one minute not to meddle in this situation somehow in order to twist the knife into Jack once again.

Victor didn't know about this. I think he did meddle though, I think he did something to Sharon's medication.

#45   2013/07/11 12:39PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show regarding Billy and the promo for tomorrow's show, I think I figured out one twist coming. It's not Sharon, who some people suspected might switch the paternity results - it's going to be VICTOR. Victor has already gotten Billy hooked on gambling again to split up Billy and Victoria. When Nick tells daddy dearest tomorrow that he is not Summer's biological father and that Jack is her true father, this will enrage Victor as he will see how much this hurts his son and also gives his mortal enemy (Jack) something that his family will lose. We all know that Victor claims to be all about his family and his so-called love for his children. Victor will find a way to switch the paternity results (maybe by using a hairbrush) to show that Nick is still her dad because Victor cannot accept Jack coming out the winner in this scenario. Victor will then blame the second paternity test results (the ones showing Jack to be Summer's father) on Sharon as her desperate attempt to hold onto Nick. He will make Sharon look like the guilty party and because of her current delusional state of mind Nick would believe this. Nick will not want to go back with Sharon because he will believe daddy's frame-up of Sharon. This will also keep Nick's world intact with Summer and Avery, although temporarily, and will again give Victor the upper hand against both Billy and Jack. What do you think?

The only person who knew about Summer was Sharon.

I really HATE THAT IDEA!!...This would only make it worse on Sharon!!

Judy

#46   2013/07/11 12:40PM
    habbyfan

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show when Nick told Victor about the paternity switch, I just want to point out that the first thing on Victor's mind was how this affected him and intimated that this was intolerable because it lets Jack best him and his family. Even Nick looked at daddy dearest like he was nuts as if, "Really... this is all you're worried about? What about Summer?" Although Victor came around and agreed with Nick in the end, I don't trust Victor for one minute not to meddle in this situation somehow in order to twist the knife into Jack once again.

Victor didn't know about this. I think he did meddle though, I think he did something to Sharon's medication.

You are right ... Victor did not know about the second test...but he did know about the first one ... he could have spoiled that one.

It is so much fun to speculate isin't it GRR Victor

#47   2013/07/11 12:42PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote HOT PINK: While this is a good theory, I don't believe the paternity tests were changed. There's no way Victor would hand his granddaughter over to Jack Abbott, a man he has despised for years. I remember the look on Jack's face when he delivered Summer in that elevator and have always felt he is her father.

If they change Summer's paternity (yet again), all the months of watching this story-line unfold and the fabulous acting by PB, HK, MS and JM will have been a total waste (and let-down), in my opinion. I believe Jack is Summer's father, and I am looking forward to watching them bond as father/daughter.

Some folks WANT Jack to be Summer's father. The question is does JFP want 60 year old Jack Abbott to be the father of her future leading lady? In fact, where does Jack Abbott fit into JFP's vision for Y&R?

Maybe Jack can be Faith's father!

Jack is not 60 years old!....He is in his mid to late 40's!

Judy

#48   2013/07/11 01:08PM
    Kimmd

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote HOT PINK: While this is a good theory, I don't believe the paternity tests were changed. There's no way Victor would hand his granddaughter over to Jack Abbott, a man he has despised for years. I remember the look on Jack's face when he delivered Summer in that elevator and have always felt he is her father.

If they change Summer's paternity (yet again), all the months of watching this story-line unfold and the fabulous acting by PB, HK, MS and JM will have been a total waste (and let-down), in my opinion. I believe Jack is Summer's father, and I am looking forward to watching them bond as father/daughter.

Some folks WANT Jack to be Summer's father. The question is does JFP want 60 year old Jack Abbott to be the father of her future leading lady? In fact, where does Jack Abbott fit into JFP's vision for Y&R?

Maybe Jack can be Faith's father!

Jack is not 60 years old!....He is in his mid to late 40's!

Judy

LOL!! Jack has a son KEEMO who is in his 40's!

#49   2013/07/11 01:11PM
    Kimmd

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Kimmd:

You are right ... Victor did not know about the second test...but he did know about the first one ... he could have spoiled that one.

Hello if Victor had meddled at you put it, then why make the test inconclusive?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 01:14PM
    #50   2013/07/11 01:11PM
    Kimmd

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Kimmd:

Sorry double post.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 01:13PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list