List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/07/10 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 10:19AM, Views: 8475, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/10 05:45PM
    Re: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.
    REDMIDGET

Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show regarding Billy and the promo for tomorrow's show, I think I figured out one twist coming. It's not Sharon, who some people suspected might switch the paternity results - it's going to be VICTOR. Victor has already gotten Billy hooked on gambling again to split up Billy and Victoria. When Nick tells daddy dearest tomorrow that he is not Summer's biological father and that Jack is her true father, this will enrage Victor as he will see how much this hurts his son and also gives his mortal enemy (Jack) something that his family will lose. We all know that Victor claims to be all about his family and his so-called love for his children. Victor will find a way to switch the paternity results (maybe by using a hairbrush) to show that Nick is still her dad because Victor cannot accept Jack coming out the winner in this scenario. Victor will then blame the second paternity test results (the ones showing Jack to be Summer's father) on Sharon as her desperate attempt to hold onto Nick. He will make Sharon look like the guilty party and because of her current delusional state of mind Nick would believe this. Nick will not want to go back with Sharon because he will believe daddy's frame-up of Sharon. This will also keep Nick's world intact with Summer and Avery, although temporarily, and will again give Victor the upper hand against both Billy and Jack. What do you think?

I hope this is not true I want Jack to be the father and no one has done anything wrong but Nick.He kept the truth from everyone for years and he should be the one who loss everything.Let leave Victor and Sharon out of this crap its all Nick doing and he needs to pay for this lie,This is all Nick doing so lets give him hell,Avery needs to be with Dylan and Chelsea need to tell the truth for once in her, life,

#32   2013/07/10 05:49PM
    go2girl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show regarding Billy and the promo for tomorrow's show, I think I figured out one twist coming. It's not Sharon, who some people suspected might switch the paternity results - it's going to be VICTOR. Victor has already gotten Billy hooked on gambling again to split up Billy and Victoria. When Nick tells daddy dearest tomorrow that he is not Summer's biological father and that Jack is her true father, this will enrage Victor as he will see how much this hurts his son and also gives his mortal enemy (Jack) something that his family will lose. We all know that Victor claims to be all about his family and his so-called love for his children. Victor will find a way to switch the paternity results (maybe by using a hairbrush) to show that Nick is still her dad because Victor cannot accept Jack coming out the winner in this scenario. Victor will then blame the second paternity test results (the ones showing Jack to be Summer's father) on Sharon as her desperate attempt to hold onto Nick. He will make Sharon look like the guilty party and because of her current delusional state of mind Nick would believe this. Nick will not want to go back with Sharon because he will believe daddy's frame-up of Sharon. This will also keep Nick's world intact with Summer and Avery, although temporarily, and will again give Victor the upper hand against both Billy and Jack. What do you think?

The only person who knew about Summer was Sharon.

And Sharon didn't know Nick was redoing a test...

Sharon saw Nick at the hospital in front of the lab. Even Sharon can figure that out! lol

She saw him and asked what he was doing. He told her he was getting a physical and then they parted ways. She didn't follow him! lol

#33   2013/07/10 05:50PM
    pocketvenus

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote pocketvenus: I have been wondering what kind of effect this news would have on Victor- I don't see anything changing with the paternity results now-- the cat is out of the bag. I realize anything is possible in soap land, but there must be at least one of characters directly involved who want the real truth, if not Summer than Jack for sure..

The only reason I threw this speculation out there is because of all of the rumors floating around about twists and turns coming yet and some people believing that Nick will get his daughter back. It is just my personal opinion that this won't happen (reverting back to Nick being her father) unless it is another falsehood or lie. That is just because I always thought that Summer was truly Jack's daughter but I could be wrong about it all. It's just fun to speculate what will happen next. I just can't see Victor settling for Jack coming out on top in this situation and doing everything he can think of to change the outcome.

I haven't read the boards in a long time-but it seems to me too many people know and those closest will now be or should be suspect of any further paternity tests and results they are not totally involved with, and there is still the matter of Summer wanting to date Kyle- if the results are toyed with once again that will leave the door wide open for brother and sister to grow towards an intimate relationship-- even Victor cannot be that sorry, can he? And what about Avery?? She will not be easy to recon with-truth seeker that she is....

By the way, how is it you think jackisyour guy? I have not let him go yet, and have no intention of doing so in the future...ahem..

#34   2013/07/10 05:56PM
    go2girl

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote pocketvenus: I have been wondering what kind of effect this news would have on Victor- I don't see anything changing with the paternity results now-- the cat is out of the bag. I realize anything is possible in soap land, but there must be at least one of characters directly involved who want the real truth, if not Summer than Jack for sure..

The only reason I threw this speculation out there is because of all of the rumors floating around about twists and turns coming yet and some people believing that Nick will get his daughter back. It is just my personal opinion that this won't happen (reverting back to Nick being her father) unless it is another falsehood or lie. That is just because I always thought that Summer was truly Jack's daughter but I could be wrong about it all. It's just fun to speculate what will happen next. I just can't see Victor settling for Jack coming out on top in this situation and doing everything he can think of to change the outcome.

And it's funny how no one thinks that it's gross that "young" Nick is brought into the Jack/Victor feud via Phyllis-->who belongs in an age group with Jack/Victor not Nick. I've always said Phyllis was like a mother to Nick and this just shows how the older generation of GC is mixed in with their very own kids.

#35   2013/07/10 05:59PM
    Kimmd

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:

Sharon saw Nick at the hospital in front of the lab. Even Sharon can figure that out! lol

She saw him and asked what he was doing. He told her he was getting a physical and then they parted ways. She didn't follow him! lol

Sharon is not THAT DUMB. lol

#36   2013/07/10 05:59PM
    Kimmd

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:

#37   2013/07/10 06:03PM
    go2girl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd:

YES, she is. lol! And she's that innocent...

#38   2013/07/10 06:04PM
    pocketvenus

Quote go2girl:
    Quote jacksmyguy:

And it's funny how no one thinks that it's gross that "young" Nick is brought into the Jack/Victor feud via Phyllis-->who belongs in an age group with Jack/Victor not Nick. I've always said Phyllis was like a mother to Nick and this just shows how the older generation of GC is mixed in with their very own kids.

Or at the very least an older sister....

#39   2013/07/10 06:36PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote pocketvenus:
    Quote jacksmyguy:

I haven't read the boards in a long time-but it seems to me too many people know and those closest will now be or should be suspect of any further paternity tests and results they are not totally involved with, and there is still the matter of Summer wanting to date Kyle- if the results are toyed with once again that will leave the door wide open for brother and sister to grow towards an intimate relationship-- even Victor cannot be that sorry, can he? And what about Avery?? She will not be easy to recon with-truth seeker that she is....

By the way, how is it you think jackisyour guy? I have not let him go yet, and have no intention of doing so in the future...ahem..

I think a couple of us already mentioned this but I would not put anything above possibility where "The Mustache" is concerned and since when does Victor care about anything but his own agenda. You don't see him worrying about the affect on Johnny by his trying to get the baby away from his own father do you? He never wants to see Jack or the Abbotts come out on top in any situation, particularly when it affects his family or his company. I don't think he will pay any attention whatsoever as to what it will do to Summer and Kyle and it could lead to how Phyllis exits the story (car accident chasing down Summer again?)

Ha! I love your last comment. I love Jack/Peter Bergman and have since the beginning, but I have a feeling we're not alone from some comments I've seen posted.

#40   2013/07/10 07:53PM
    pocketvenus

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote pocketvenus:
    Quote jacksmyguy:

I think a couple of us already mentioned this but I would not put anything above possibility where "The Mustache" is concerned and since when does Victor care about anything but his own agenda. You don't see him worrying about the affect on Johnny by his trying to get the baby away from his own father do you? He never wants to see Jack or the Abbotts come out on top in any situation, particularly when it affects his family or his company. I don't think he will pay any attention whatsoever as to what it will do to Summer and Kyle and it could lead to how Phyllis exits the story (car accident chasing down Summer again?)

Ha! I love your last comment. I love Jack/Peter Bergman and have since the beginning, but I have a feeling we're not alone from some comments I've seen posted.

I know, he is such a dirt bag, but usually his enemies are the ones who are the subject of his ire.. to think that he would deliberately set out to mess up the lives of these two people who have never done anything to him, one, he thought to be his granddaughter for the past 18 years, is just too low even for 'The Mustache' Hopefully he will think about Summer first instead of his ongoing vendetta with the Abbotts- I don't think he really cares a whit about Johnny, he is just putting on a show for Victoria in my opinion with all his come to grandpa moves- Johnny is after all Billy Boys son and has none of the special and rare Newman blood running through his veins. Victors first feelings regarding little Johnny were the honest one's I think.

Jack has always been my boy too!! He doesn't do much that is wrong in my eyes!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list