List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/07/10 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 10:19AM, Views: 8108, Replies: 83
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 11:17AM
    OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.
    jacksmyguy

After watching today's show regarding Billy and the promo for tomorrow's show, I think I figured out one twist coming. It's not Sharon, who some people suspected might switch the paternity results - it's going to be VICTOR. Victor has already gotten Billy hooked on gambling again to split up Billy and Victoria. When Nick tells daddy dearest tomorrow that he is not Summer's biological father and that Jack is her true father, this will enrage Victor as he will see how much this hurts his son and also gives his mortal enemy (Jack) something that his family will lose. We all know that Victor claims to be all about his family and his so-called love for his children. Victor will find a way to switch the paternity results (maybe by using a hairbrush) to show that Nick is still her dad because Victor cannot accept Jack coming out the winner in this scenario. Victor will then blame the second paternity test results (the ones showing Jack to be Summer's father) on Sharon as her desperate attempt to hold onto Nick. He will make Sharon look like the guilty party and because of her current delusional state of mind Nick would believe this. Nick will not want to go back with Sharon because he will believe daddy's frame-up of Sharon. This will also keep Nick's world intact with Summer and Avery, although temporarily, and will again give Victor the upper hand against both Billy and Jack. What do you think?

#2   2013/07/10 11:20AM
    Re: OMG! I think I just got it regarding one twist.
    go2girl

That is definitely a plausible theory. Not sure how anyone could ever believe Sharon is capable (or even would) tamper with a paternity test. Even the writers...can't believe they would believe it either, LOL!

How would Cassie play in to all this?

#3   2013/07/10 11:26AM
    hotspice58

totally plausible... and totally Victor since he's become a controlling jerk.

#4   2013/07/10 11:31AM
    purplehearts14

Victor is a controlling jerk not becoming one.

#5   2013/07/10 11:34AM
    canada gal

Great speculation.

But (LOL) there's a simpler solution...when will Jack clue in that he should take the paternity test. DUH!

#6   2013/07/10 11:39AM
    Blue 501

Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show regarding Billy and the promo for tomorrow's show, I think I figured out one twist coming. It's not Sharon, who some people suspected might switch the paternity results - it's going to be VICTOR. Victor has already gotten Billy hooked on gambling again to split up Billy and Victoria. When Nick tells daddy dearest tomorrow that he is not Summer's biological father and that Jack is her true father, this will enrage Victor as he will see how much this hurts his son and also gives his mortal enemy (Jack) something that his family will lose. We all know that Victor claims to be all about his family and his so-called love for his children. Victor will find a way to switch the paternity results (maybe by using a hairbrush) to show that Nick is still her dad because Victor cannot accept Jack coming out the winner in this scenario. Victor will then blame the second paternity test results (the ones showing Jack to be Summer's father) on Sharon as her desperate attempt to hold onto Nick. He will make Sharon look like the guilty party and because of her current delusional state of mind Nick would believe this. Nick will not want to go back with Sharon because he will believe daddy's frame-up of Sharon. This will also keep Nick's world intact with Summer and Avery, although temporarily, and will again give Victor the upper hand against both Billy and Jack. What do you think?

Good call. Victor bags 3 or 4 birds with one stone:
    He hurts Sharon (some more. Filthy old curmudgeon)
    He takes something precious from Jack.
    He mends broken hearts for Nick & Summer BUT who thinks Summer won't run to Kyle again the minute she thinks they are not brother & sister any more?
    And, my scenario, Phyllis is chasing them trying to separate them again & faws down & hurts her head, or someone runs over her. Too bad Victor is not running with her at the time.

#7   2013/07/10 11:47AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote jacksmyguy: After watching today's show regarding Billy and the promo for tomorrow's show, I think I figured out one twist coming. It's not Sharon, who some people suspected might switch the paternity results - it's going to be VICTOR. Victor has already gotten Billy hooked on gambling again to split up Billy and Victoria. When Nick tells daddy dearest tomorrow that he is not Summer's biological father and that Jack is her true father, this will enrage Victor as he will see how much this hurts his son and also gives his mortal enemy (Jack) something that his family will lose. We all know that Victor claims to be all about his family and his so-called love for his children. Victor will find a way to switch the paternity results (maybe by using a hairbrush) to show that Nick is still her dad because Victor cannot accept Jack coming out the winner in this scenario. Victor will then blame the second paternity test results (the ones showing Jack to be Summer's father) on Sharon as her desperate attempt to hold onto Nick. He will make Sharon look like the guilty party and because of her current delusional state of mind Nick would believe this. Nick will not want to go back with Sharon because he will believe daddy's frame-up of Sharon. This will also keep Nick's world intact with Summer and Avery, although temporarily, and will again give Victor the upper hand against both Billy and Jack. What do you think?

Are you saying that Victor will change the DNA test again, and make it look like Sharon did it the first time.

So Summer is really Jacks......

That can't happen, Summer will only go back to Kyle her brother.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 11:50AM
    #8   2013/07/10 11:56AM
    chancegirl

I know I read recently that they were gonna delve in to Neil and Sharon's past so I am anxious to see how Sharon's past comes in to play.

#9   2013/07/10 12:01PM
    daisy1984

Except that the reason for breaking the news now was to keep Summer and Kyle apart. If they think they are not related, then they would have no reason not to see each other. That would be a real problem if they are in fact brother and sister. A reversal of the test results now to show that Nick is the faterh would be too suspicious. Sharon has been acting so goofy that I could almost believe she did something to try and get Nick back.

#10   2013/07/10 12:15PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Blue 501:

Good call. Victor bags 3 or 4 birds with one stone:
    He hurts Sharon (some more. Filthy old curmudgeon)
    He takes something precious from Jack.
    He mends broken hearts for Nick & Summer BUT who thinks Summer won't run to Kyle again the minute she thinks they are not brother & sister any more?
    And, my scenario, Phyllis is chasing them trying to separate them again & faws down & hurts her head, or someone runs over her. Too bad Victor is not running with her at the time.

That is exactly what I am thinking - Victor takes care of several problems at once. He hates Billy only slightly less than he does Jack so he is able to slam both of them down to the ground again. He still is angry with Sharon for burning down the ranch, messing with his beloved company, etc., so that takes care of her, as I don't think he will ever want her back in with his family again. He will also accomplish bringing his children back into the fold by separating them from the people they still love and who give them some sanity and decency when away from their father's control. And then there is Victor's continual distrust of Adam who will never be given the same amount of love and support that Victor reserves for his two golden children. I also think that Phyllis will get in a car accident, either chasing after Summer or running off after she is hurt because Jack cannot get past this latest betrayal and she will feel guilty for driving Jack back to his addiction.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list