List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I remember that Phyllis was the one who received ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I remember that Phyllis was the one who received ?

Started by Pringlesgirl at 2013/07/10 09:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 11:36AM, Views: 742, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 09:50AM
    I remember that Phyllis was the one who received ?
    Pringlesgirl

I remember that Phyllis was the one who received the results from the paternity test not Nick. She wanted Nick to be the father not Jack. Does anyone else remember this? I knew when it happened way back when, that it would eventually come out.

#2   2013/07/10 09:55AM
    Re: I remember that Phyllis was the one who received ?
    habbyfan

Quote Pringlesgirl: I remember that Phyllis was the one who received the results from the paternity test not Nick. She wanted Nick to be the father not Jack. Does anyone else remember this? I knew when it happened way back when, that it would eventually come out.

I must admit ... I don't remember all the specific's but I do remember it was all very murky.

I also remember I was sure the baby would be Jack's ...

#3   2013/07/10 10:04AM
    Lizzytish

No she didn't!! Nick got the results, looked very troubled, and then left town for several days. Neither Jack nor Phyllis knew where he was or what the results were.

Then he returned, went to Phyllis' office and told her he was the father of her baby.

This was all on Nick -- not letting him off the hook.

#4   2013/07/10 10:07AM
    Pringlesgirl

Thanks, I wasn't sure that I remembered it correctly. Glad you responded.

#5   2013/07/10 10:11AM
    clicquot1

Quote Pringlesgirl: I remember that Phyllis was the one who received the results from the paternity test not Nick. She wanted Nick to be the father not Jack. Does anyone else remember this? I knew when it happened way back when, that it would eventually come out.

I'm sorry but that is incorrect!

Nick got the "package" from the DNA lab with the results delivered to him at NE!

It was actually Daniel who brought the results to him!

Daniel hand delivered the package to Nick because he was working in the NE mailroom at the time!

Nick, opened the results, took a look, left the envelope and took off to "think" about what he had just read!

The Copperhead found the envelope on his desk!(empty!)

Both the Copperehead and Sharon tried to reach him!

He left them messages and took off!

The Copperhead called the lab and they would NOT give her the results as Nick was their client and not her!

She & Jack went to give a sample, had an argument, and Jack left without giving a sample!

Later, after Nick told the Copperhead he was the baby daddy the Copperhead called Jack and told him Nick was the baby daddy so he didn't give a sample!

#6   2013/07/10 10:14AM
    Lizzytish

WOW -- even more in depth than I remembered. Good job!

I love "the copperhead". LOL

#7   2013/07/10 11:36AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Lizzytish: No she didn't!! Nick got the results, looked very troubled, and then left town for several days. Neither Jack nor Phyllis knew where he was or what the results were.

Then he returned, went to Phyllis' office and told her he was the father of her baby.

This was all on Nick -- not letting him off the hook.

You are right about this Lizzytish.. Phyllis never saw the results. This was all on Nick who told Phyllis that he was the father. There is a short video of this on YouTube for verification.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list