List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Too bad Josh Morrow called it in

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Too bad Josh Morrow called it in

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/07/10 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 02:45PM, Views: 2151, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/10 07:19AM
    Too bad Josh Morrow called it in
    Lizzytish

I was totally disappointed in his performance while telling Summer that he wasn't her real father. He's shown more emotion when he's grounded her.

Hunter was amazing in her shock and confusion, and he just stood there like a dope.

#2   2013/07/10 10:41AM
    Re: Too bad Josh Morrow called it in
    bukopandan

Nick's been doing a lot of that standing around and not saying anything or enough. I get that he feels in shock and at a loss for words at times, but when he let Phyl be lambasted by Avery that had me very upset--and I can't stand Phyl!--and then when he told Summer, he had planned on doing so and I think should have been more prepared to be there saying and doing everything necessary. I was okay with the scenes with Summer but felt he'd not fully stepped.

#3   2013/07/10 10:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

I think everyone involved in this s/l has given award worthy performances with the exception of JM. I am anxious to see how nuKyle reacts. As of now I'm not impressed at all with nuKyle's acting ability. That could be because I thought Blake Hood was so perfect for the role though.

You are correct, he shows more emotion punishing Summer!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 10:51AM
    #4   2013/07/10 10:56AM
    canada gal

Though I don't like what the character Nick has done. JM's acting was great. He is the guilty party, after all.

I believed he was truly ashamed of his cowardly actions. Bravo JM.

#5   2013/07/10 12:12PM
    chancegirl

Quote canada gal: Though I don't like what the character Nick has done. JM's acting was great. He is the guilty party, after all.

I agree. I got a bit terry when his voice started cracking. I think he's been spectacular since this sl began.

#6   2013/07/10 12:35PM
    weatherholt3

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal: Though I don't like what the character Nick has done. JM's acting was great. He is the guilty party, after all.

I agree. I got a bit terry when his voice started cracking. I think he's been spectacular since this sl began.

I agree I think JM has done a great job with this S/L.

#7   2013/07/10 12:52PM
    Jackie10

Quote bukopandan: Nick's been doing a lot of that standing around and not saying anything or enough. I get that he feels in shock and at a loss for words at times, but when he let Phyl be lambasted by Avery that had me very upset--and I can't stand Phyl!--and then when he told Summer, he had planned on doing so and I think should have been more prepared to be there saying and doing everything necessary. I was okay with the scenes with Summer but felt he'd not fully stepped.

Has he been in Shock for 15 years LOL. The only thing that has kept this character entertaining or interesting all these years is Phyllis, Sharon and Avery.

#8   2013/07/10 01:11PM
    Puffin

ITA he is very believable. I think a man who has loved his daughter as much as he has, and now has to tell her another man is her biological father would be at a loss for words. When he left and stood in the hallway, you could tell the emotional pain on his face. I thought he did a powerful job with this s/l. Any parent who has had to admit to their child a discretion that will ultimately cause them pain would recognize that look. Gut wrenching.

#9   2013/07/10 02:16PM
    coco28

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bukopandan: Nick's been doing a lot of that standing around and not saying anything or enough. I get that he feels in shock and at a loss for words at times, but when he let Phyl be lambasted by Avery that had me very upset--and I can't stand Phyl!--and then when he told Summer, he had planned on doing so and I think should have been more prepared to be there saying and doing everything necessary. I was okay with the scenes with Summer but felt he'd not fully stepped.

Has he been in Shock for 15 years LOL. The only thing that has kept this character entertaining or interesting all these years is Phyllis, Sharon and Avery.

Avery can't even keep herself interesting, forget making someone else watchable. I thought he should have cried. cassie's been dead for what like 19 years give or take? he shows more emotion when he talks about losing her. Summer was right there, asking him he is her daddy still and he couldn't fake a tear.

He is still hot lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 02:17PM
    #10   2013/07/10 02:45PM
    Rilynne

I agree, JM has been great. Nick is a dufus anyway. But I think he has been at a loss for words because he doesn't have any. He doesn't want to be saying what he has to and knows there are no excuses, so more talking isn't going to help matters. Nick has never been a big talker anyway.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list