List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/10 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 08:25PM, Views: 7446, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/07/10 12:45PM
    Re: Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    salsera

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote salsera:
    Quote bukopandan: Thing is, I loved Leslie before she really got involved with Neil. I used to enjoy their banter before they got together. But once they got together I lost interest. To me, Neil always turns women into bores. Well, except for Dru. Tyler also came on the scene and it became so much about Leslie having to keep him in line as a mom type of figure. When Leslie was on her own and shown being a beautiful and cool lawyer, I was so into her and hoped for her role to expand. I'd like to see plenty of Leslie but have her story lines change.

I agree with you so much. I think it's time for the separation of Neil and Leslie because the story lines surrounding them had potential but have lost their flavor and are boring. I would like to see them write something entertaining for the two of them, as opposed to these redundant conversations. I would not be adverse to Leslie and Mason in a storyline, just saying. Sorry, Neil.

If they are going to break in Neil and Leslie, I hope they don't put her with Mason, the glorified day player. I would rather they hook her up with Adam.

Adam!? Lol I'm just going to disagree with you there. I think they don't know what to do with Mason, hence my suggestion. To each his or her own though.

#32   2013/07/10 12:53PM
    ajsp35801

Quote salsera:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote salsera:
    Quote bukopandan: Thing is, I loved Leslie before she really got involved with Neil. I used to enjoy their banter before they got together. But once they got together I lost interest. To me, Neil always turns women into bores. Well, except for Dru. Tyler also came on the scene and it became so much about Leslie having to keep him in line as a mom type of figure. When Leslie was on her own and shown being a beautiful and cool lawyer, I was so into her and hoped for her role to expand. I'd like to see plenty of Leslie but have her story lines change.

I agree with you so much. I think it's time for the separation of Neil and Leslie because the story lines surrounding them had potential but have lost their flavor and are boring. I would like to see them write something entertaining for the two of them, as opposed to these redundant conversations. I would not be adverse to Leslie and Mason in a storyline, just saying. Sorry, Neil.

If they are going to break in Neil and Leslie, I hope they don't put her with Mason, the glorified day player. I would rather they hook her up with Adam.

Adam!? Lol I'm just going to disagree with you there. I think they don't know what to do with Mason, hence my suggestion. To each his or her own though.

They should hook Mason up with Summer, Abby, Victoria, or Chloe would be a better pairing for Mason than Leslie. At least they are core characters with ties to the canvas. Leslie is a new character herself. Who cares about two newbies together...neither with ties to canvas or core families? I know I don't. Hence I FF Chelsea and Dylan.

#33   2013/07/10 01:01PM
    salsera

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote salsera:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote salsera:

They should hook Mason up with Summer, Abby, Victoria, or Chloe would be a better pairing for Mason than Leslie. At least they are core characters with ties to the canvas. Leslie is a new character herself. Who cares about two newbies together...neither with ties to canvas or core families? I know I don't. Hence I FF Chelsea and Dylan.

I see what you're saying. I don't subscribe to the vet/newbie pairing thing. I think they could interesting either way. Also, hasn't Chelsea been on the show a while now.

To me Chylan are just fast-forward material regardless of Dylan being new. I don't know what the writers are doing wrong but they and other couples are lacking in chemistry.

To come full circle: I like Leslie and maybe me suggesting her with Mason is just a desperate desire to see her away from Neil.

#34   2013/07/10 03:13PM
    ajsp35801

Quote salsera:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote salsera:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote salsera:

I see what you're saying. I don't subscribe to the vet/newbie pairing thing. I think they could interesting either way. Also, hasn't Chelsea been on the show a while now.

To me Chylan are just fast-forward material regardless of Dylan being new. I don't know what the writers are doing wrong but they and other couples are lacking in chemistry.

To come full circle: I like Leslie and maybe me suggesting her with Mason is just a desperate desire to see her away from Neil.

Chelsea has been on this show a little over a year...she came on 6 months pregnant, gave birth, got pregnant again, had a miscarriage, and is not pregnant again...all in less that a year. I just can't with that...this girl is front and center and is not even interesting.

#35   2013/07/10 03:53PM
    Milkshake24

I initially thought bringing Dru back was wishful Thinking and just recently Victoria Rowell had announced the creation of a new Soap Opera I think called the Rich & The Ruthless so I watched the Kickstart video to it and not only was I hearing the Y&R theme song but Victoria Rowell climbing back up the cliff and once over the top Ï'm Back! Hmmm! However she is not Rose and rose didn't DIE! The role for Rose Turner has been cast and we've seen a picture of her on a computer screen as a Wall Paper and she is White and a Red head! I don't get the point of stating she's dead other than to prolong the storyline! I really don't know what to speculate with this one because none of it makes sense!

#36   2013/07/10 07:45PM
    desert lord

Am enjoying reading all your posts and speculations.. some of your theories are just great..and sure makes one think...thanks, send more..

#37   2013/07/10 08:25PM
    Kimmd

Quote TreeBuild: Leslie mentioned today that Rose died in 2007 !
    This can't be a coincidence, Dru died that same year !

Seriously? Twenty-five exclamation marks for this? lol

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list