List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/10 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 08:25PM, Views: 7453, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/10 11:24AM
    Re: Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    ajsp35801

I don't think it has a thing to do with Dru. If anything they are trying to create another family for Neil that is not tied to her. Rose is probably an old flame and Hillary their daughter. If it was about Dru, they would have casted her by now.

#22   2013/07/10 12:03PM
    chancegirl

Quote sgtppr: yes, he was. I don't think it is Malcome but then again I don't really care too much. I never cared for Dru and haven't missed her a bit. But I do know I am in the minority on that fact. The Winter family is on so infrequently it is easy to forget what is up with them....is it Winter Wednesday today?

Where have you been. The winters have been front and center, especially Neil since October. I love the winters and think liv and Nate need to return. YR is full of lawyers but needs some drs.

#23   2013/07/10 12:06PM
    chancegirl

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote sgtppr: yes, he was. I don't think it is Malcome but then again I don't really care too much. I never cared for Dru and haven't missed her a bit. But I do know I am in the minority on that fact. The Winter family is on so infrequently it is easy to forget what is up with them....is it Winter Wednesday today?

Winter Wednesday!! LOL! Yes, sgtppr, I'm afraid it is! I don't know that you are in the minority, their fans are just more vocal. I too could not care less. When Leslie is on all I hear is blah blah blah Rose blah blah blah Rose.
    Total snooze fest.

Here's where you are wrong. Winters fans are the least vocal on this board...Sharon and Phyllis fans are the ones who make this place a cesspool.

U r so right about that.

#24   2013/07/10 12:08PM
    janetb

Neil's flashback was him drinking in a bar in the same town where Rose died.I don't recall if Leslie said how she died.I was thinking maybe Neil was drunk and caused an accident involving Rose.The blogger keeps mentioning a mistake or something Neil did.

#25   2013/07/10 12:10PM
    ajsp35801

Quote chancegirl:

Where have you been. The winters have been front and center, especially Neil since October. I love the winters and think liv and Nate need to return. YR is full of lawyers but needs some drs.

Some people refuse to change. MAB may have done Winters Wednesday but JFP and JG do not subscribe to that ignorance. Viewers need to catch up to TPTB...that Winter's Wednesday dig is so passe'.

#26   2013/07/10 12:11PM
    ajsp35801

Quote janetb: Neil's flashback was him drinking in a bar in the same town where Rose died.I don't recall if Leslie said how she died.I was thinking maybe Neil was drunk and caused an accident involving Rose.The blogger keeps mentioning a mistake or something Neil did.

Maybe they are giving him the story that was planned for Harmony...weren't we speculating that she had caused Sarge's brother's accident?

#27   2013/07/10 12:13PM
    chancegirl

Quote janetb: Neil's flashback was him drinking in a bar in the same town where Rose died.I don't recall if Leslie said how she died.I was thinking maybe Neil was drunk and caused an accident involving Rose.The blogger keeps mentioning a mistake or something Neil did.

Yes and remember the spoiler that said both Sharon and Neil's past were gonna be explored.

#28   2013/07/10 12:16PM
    JRTA

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote JRTA: Neil also had a flashback to being in the town Rose is buried in, drinking at a bar.

I have said from the start this storyline was going to end up being about Drucilla.

And recently I have suspected that its Malcolm that is the mystery "blogger" and seen taking photos of everyone.

I thought about that, too, but I couldn't think of why Malcolm would be so hurtful. Do you have any ideas? Could he still be holding a grudge about Neil and Sofia?

Oh where to begin. Neil and Malcolm are polar opposites. They were estranged when Malcolm showed up in GC. Neil has always had a superior attitude towards Malcolm. Sophia wasn't the first woman they both had their eye on. Drucilla was the first, and there were others in between.

Then there is Lily and Moses. Lily is Malcolm's biological daughter, but only found out at an adult. There is resentment between both men. Then Moses came along, the child of Neil, with Malcolm's wife.

Malcolm is a photographer.

I think it's quite possible that both Drucilla and Malcolm could play a role here.

#29   2013/07/10 12:20PM
    ajsp35801

Quote JRTA:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote JRTA: Neil also had a flashback to being in the town Rose is buried in, drinking at a bar.

I have said from the start this storyline was going to end up being about Drucilla.

And recently I have suspected that its Malcolm that is the mystery "blogger" and seen taking photos of everyone.

I thought about that, too, but I couldn't think of why Malcolm would be so hurtful. Do you have any ideas? Could he still be holding a grudge about Neil and Sofia?

Oh where to begin. Neil and Malcolm are polar opposites. They were estranged when Malcolm showed up in GC. Neil has always had a superior attitude towards Malcolm. Sophia wasn't the first woman they both had their eye on. Drucilla was the first, and there were others in between.

Then there is Lily and Moses. Lily is Malcolm's biological daughter, but only found out at an adult. There is resentment between both men. Then Moses came along, the child of Neil, with Malcolm's wife.

Malcolm is a photographer.

I think it's quite possible that both Drucilla and Malcolm could play a role here.

One correction here...Drucilla was Neil's wife that Malcolm had a crush on then raped. It was nothing like that mess with Sophia and I resented the writers for attempting to make it so.

#30   2013/07/10 12:41PM
    hubbardfan

[quote trinsila]:I thought about that, too, but I couldn't think of why Malcolm would be so hurtful. Do you have any ideas? Could he still be holding a grudge about Neil and Sofia?

Not only Neil and Sophia, but losing Lily all those years ago; he's always been second fiddle to Neil! But this Dru thing is irritating me...Rose (or Ann) is WHITE and they made that crystal clear in the casting call! Please leave Dru out of it! I couldn't stand her, either! I agree w/the poster who stated sometime back that perhaps Neil had a drunken affair w/Rose, maybe she got killed in a car crash and left a daughter; how she knew Gus is a whole other story...I guess we'll find out, but I wish they'd get to it!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list