List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/10 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 08:25PM, Views: 7372, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/10 07:52AM
    Re: Spoiler: Drucilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote JRTA: Neil also had a flashback to being in the town Rose is buried in, drinking at a bar.

I have said from the start this storyline was going to end up being about Drucilla.

And recently I have suspected that its Malcolm that is the mystery "blogger" and seen taking photos of everyone.

I'm old and memory is shot, but wasn't Malcolm a photographer?

Yeah he was.

#12   2013/07/10 07:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote TreeBuild: Leslie mentioned today that Rose died in 2007 !
    This can't be a coincidence, Dru died that same year !

Rose is white and a red head!

MILKSHAKE: Thank you -- I'm reading the spoiler and several posts, and never made the obvious connection that you did, until I read your post. Flippin hilarious -- thanks I needed that laugh!!

Lmao! I can't believe I didn't make that connection until I read your response to Milkshake!
    Lol thanks; I needed that laugh...

#13   2013/07/10 07:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote sgtppr: yes, he was. I don't think it is Malcome but then again I don't really care too much. I never cared for Dru and haven't missed her a bit. But I do know I am in the minority on that fact. The Winter family is on so infrequently it is easy to forget what is up with them....is it Winter Wednesday today?

Winter Wednesday!! LOL! Yes, sgtppr, I'm afraid it is! I don't know that you are in the minority, their fans are just more vocal. I too could not care less. When Leslie is on all I hear is blah blah blah Rose blah blah blah Rose.
    Total snooze fest.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about the Leslie character that makes me not like her for some reason...

#14   2013/07/10 08:13AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote sgtppr: yes, he was. I don't think it is Malcome but then again I don't really care too much. I never cared for Dru and haven't missed her a bit. But I do know I am in the minority on that fact. The Winter family is on so infrequently it is easy to forget what is up with them....is it Winter Wednesday today?

Winter Wednesday!! LOL! Yes, sgtppr, I'm afraid it is! I don't know that you are in the minority, their fans are just more vocal. I too could not care less. When Leslie is on all I hear is blah blah blah Rose blah blah blah Rose.
    Total snooze fest.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about the Leslie character that makes me not like her for some reason...

I know why I don't like her but my dislike is really misplaced and I know it. My disdain should be directed at the writers for dragging Neil/(KSJ) down in this ridiculous s/l. I'm a fan of his, he IMO is a really good actor, but the character of Leslie is so boring I can hardly watch the scenes of the two of them. I wish they would have Neil DO SOMETHING besides drink coffee all day. Every scene they are drinking coffee and talking about Rose and they say the same things over and over and over again. So I don't like her for what she is doing to Neil. Making him boring too.

#15   2013/07/10 08:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Total snooze fest.

I know why I don't like her but my dislike is really misplaced and I know it. My disdain should be directed at the writers for dragging Neil/(KSJ) down in this ridiculous s/l. I'm a fan of his, he IMO is a really good actor, but the character of Leslie is so boring I can hardly watch the scenes of the two of them. I wish they would have Neil DO SOMETHING besides drink coffee all day. Every scene they are drinking coffee and talking about Rose and they say the same things over and over and over again. So I don't like her for what she is doing to Neil. Making him boring too.

Oh, don't forget they're always kissing, too. I don't know; I don't feel them together as a couple; they feel kind of forced to me...

#16   2013/07/10 08:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Total snooze fest.

Oh, don't forget they're always kissing, too. I don't know; I don't feel them together as a couple; they feel kind of forced to me...

Nope, no chemistry whatsoever.

#17   2013/07/10 10:36AM
    bukopandan

Thing is, I loved Leslie before she really got involved with Neil. I used to enjoy their banter before they got together. But once they got together I lost interest. To me, Neil always turns women into bores. Well, except for Dru. Tyler also came on the scene and it became so much about Leslie having to keep him in line as a mom type of figure. When Leslie was on her own and shown being a beautiful and cool lawyer, I was so into her and hoped for her role to expand. I'd like to see plenty of Leslie but have her story lines change.

#18   2013/07/10 11:03AM
    salsera

Quote bukopandan: Thing is, I loved Leslie before she really got involved with Neil. I used to enjoy their banter before they got together. But once they got together I lost interest. To me, Neil always turns women into bores. Well, except for Dru. Tyler also came on the scene and it became so much about Leslie having to keep him in line as a mom type of figure. When Leslie was on her own and shown being a beautiful and cool lawyer, I was so into her and hoped for her role to expand. I'd like to see plenty of Leslie but have her story lines change.

I agree with you so much. I think it's time for the separation of Neil and Leslie because the story lines surrounding them had potential but have lost their flavor and are boring. I would like to see them write something entertaining for the two of them, as opposed to these redundant conversations. I would not be adverse to Leslie and Mason in a storyline, just saying. Sorry, Neil.

#19   2013/07/10 11:20AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Total snooze fest.

Here's where you are wrong. Winters fans are the least vocal on this board...Sharon and Phyllis fans are the ones who make this place a cesspool.

#20   2013/07/10 11:23AM
    ajsp35801

Quote salsera:
    Quote bukopandan: Thing is, I loved Leslie before she really got involved with Neil. I used to enjoy their banter before they got together. But once they got together I lost interest. To me, Neil always turns women into bores. Well, except for Dru. Tyler also came on the scene and it became so much about Leslie having to keep him in line as a mom type of figure. When Leslie was on her own and shown being a beautiful and cool lawyer, I was so into her and hoped for her role to expand. I'd like to see plenty of Leslie but have her story lines change.

I agree with you so much. I think it's time for the separation of Neil and Leslie because the story lines surrounding them had potential but have lost their flavor and are boring. I would like to see them write something entertaining for the two of them, as opposed to these redundant conversations. I would not be adverse to Leslie and Mason in a storyline, just saying. Sorry, Neil.

If they are going to break in Neil and Leslie, I hope they don't put her with Mason, the glorified day player. I would rather they hook her up with Adam.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list