List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I feel bad for Carmine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I feel bad for Carmine

Started by faith101 at 2013/07/10 01:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 03:21PM, Views: 1308, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/10 01:10PM
    Re: I feel bad for Carmine
    lvsdasnow

I don't feel sorry for Carmine. He is being blamed for something he didn't do, but, what he is holding in his phone will do much more damage than Fen accusing him of giving him drugs.

#22   2013/07/10 01:54PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lady Strawberry:
    Quote hubbardfan: to LadyStrawberry: Then he should have left her alone when she told him she was done! He brought this on himself!

ITA, Carmine is the type that he actually needed something cold and hurtful to happen before he would believe the truth which is Lauren did not want him. All of those evening s he was staring at pictures of Lauren and Lauren wasn't giving him a thought. Carmine could have had another girlfiend by now. One who actually likes him.

The Lauren look-alike freaked me out, though, especially the part about him wanting to call her Lauren...I think the realization that he was just a cheap thrill for Lauren will have horrible circumstances for the Baldwins. I have a feeling he will declare war on them once he is out of the clink...He may even be out for revenge on Fen...Spoilers said that Carmin's secret could spell trouble for Likey or something like that...I think the secret is the sex video, though...

#23   2013/07/10 01:55PM
    JUJU41

Carmine gives me the creeps, always has. He is a number one home wrecker with no conscience. Of course he needs to stay. Every soap needs a bad guy and he sure fits the bill.

#24   2013/07/10 01:56PM
    trinilisa

Quote lvsdasnow: I don't feel sorry for Carmine. He is being blamed for something he didn't do, but, what he is holding in his phone will do much more damage than Fen accusing him of giving him drugs.

That is a very good point...

#25   2013/07/10 03:17PM
    maja

I don't feel sorry for this sleazy creep. Can't stand him, nasty freakazoid, hope him and his bad card tricks and lame lines to the ladies will soon be a bad memory!Hope all that remains of him is the chalk outline on the floor where his body will be found!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 03:19PM
    #26   2013/07/10 03:18PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote maja: I don't feel sorry for this sleazy creep. Can't stand him, nasty freakazoid, hope him and his bad card tricks and lame lines to the ladies will soon be a bad memory!Hope all that remains of him is the chalk outline on the floor his body will be found!

Wow Maja, that's pretty harsh. lol

#27   2013/07/10 03:21PM
    maja

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote maja: I don't feel sorry for this sleazy creep. Can't stand him, nasty freakazoid, hope him and his bad card tricks and lame lines to the ladies will soon be a bad memory!Hope all that remains of him is the chalk outline on the floor his body will be found!

Wow Maja, that's pretty harsh. lol

LOL!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list