List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I feel bad for Carmine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I feel bad for Carmine

Started by faith101 at 2013/07/10 01:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 03:21PM, Views: 1444, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/10 10:25AM
    Re: I feel bad for Carmine
    dairymaid

Quote canada gal: It figures. I start liking a newbie and now he's on the fast track out. I hope the writers realize that Carmine has be a star throughout this s/l. I hope they decide to keep him. He's so hot and he can act, too.

I agree. I hope that the truth will come out that Fen lied. Carmine was trying to help and if he had not called the medics, who knows what would have happened to Fen! I guess they will think the worse because of the relationship he had with Lauren.

#12   2013/07/10 10:55AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Carmine is the best scoundrel I have seen in a very long time! And oh so easy on the eyes. I certainly hope they keep him around. Every soap needs a Carmine.

I agree ...

Plus I have a HUNCH he is on Victor's or Adam's(maybe both) payroll >

I truly believe Victor was paying him to lure Billy back into gambling again. He never liked Billy Boy with his precious spoiled brat. I only hope it comes out someday.

#13   2013/07/10 11:27AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote trinilisa: While I think it was wrong for Fen to lie, I don't feel sorry for Carmine one bit. He's done some under-handed things like manipulate Fen, stalk Lauren (always showing up at her house unwanted) and urging Billy to gamble, even though Billy has stated to him he has a problem. Add to that the fact that he basically got a slap on the wrist for attempting to kidnap Chloe. And I know, other characters have gotten slaps on the wrist for things, but other characters have also paid one way or the other, but it seems as though Carmine has not. Maybe one night in the joint will wipe that stupid smirk off his face...

I agree. Make no mistake about it - I've never cared for the character Fen and his lying, etc. However, I think that Carmine is one step short of being totally despicable. He's a very sleazy/slimy character, a stalker who used Lauren's own child to feed information to him about her and Michael. I don't see much about Carmine that is worthy of redemption.

#14   2013/07/10 12:02PM
    janetb

Quote Lady Strawberry: A few months ago, Fen told a story and Michael believed one thing and Lauren believed another. Carmine wanting to be the hero, the one who listened and supported, used that situation to get into Lauren's bed. Carmine and Lauren enjoyed one another for a few months.

Now Fen told a story and both Michael and Lauren believe the story. The difference is Carmine can't play the hero and ease back into lauren's bed because he is the villain in Fen's story.

Now instead of Lauren going to bed with Carmine, she wants him in prison. Carmine is now the villain in the same scenario that he wormed his way into that family in the first place.

I am sorry for him being accused of a crime that he did not commit. But I do feel there is no evidence so the case will probably not go far. But I hope that Carmine does use this situation to see that he needs to move on from the Baldwin's. Maybe he will see that same woman he keeps staring at videos of just watched him taken away to jail without any concern and he will accept she does not care about him and he can move on and find happiness with someone who really does want him.

Leslie is a good lawyer and Carmine won't go to prison just because Fen accused him .Paul and the DA will need proof.Even if Carmine gave Fen the drugs, he chose to take them.Fen would have to say that Carmine tied him down and shoved them down his throat.His gullible parents would probably believe it rather than deal with the fact that their precious baby takes drugs.Leslie can make a case that Fen had reason to lie about Carmine.He sees him as responsible for his mother's affair and Carmine wouldn't give him drugs. All of the Baldwins want Carmine out of their lives..Fen could plant evidence but I doubt he planned to overdose beside the dumpster where Carmine works.I hope they don't waste too much time on this.Carmine will want revenge on Fen, Lauren and Michael and that's likely when his videos of him and Lauren in bed will come out.

#15   2013/07/10 12:16PM
    hubbardfan

I posted yesterday that Fen lied on Carmine b/c he was pissed that he wouldn't help him score drugs; Carmine is now gonna REALLY be pissed @ALL the Baldwins and will be out for revenge...look out, Baldwins! I don't feel the least bit sorry for him; if he'd left Lauren alone like she asked him to, instead of being a pushy, obnoxious -sshole who can't accept 'no' for an answer, and not tried to suck up to her kid, this could have been avoided! And just HOW does he know Leslie...is she the ONLY lawyer in town? why didn't he call Avery, everyone's go-to girl? ***We now know that once again Victor is behind Billy's gambling, so he can manipulate his daughter into divorcing him! I get so sick of him always getting away w/this kind of crap! And of course this will never come out; even if it did, Victoria will never believe her 'daddy' is capable of doing such a thing, but she has no problem thinking the worst of her husband! I don't care about Melanie...that was obvious from the beginning, and Adam had already figured it out! She got what SHE deserved as well!

#16   2013/07/10 12:16PM
    trinilisa

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote trinilisa: While I think it was wrong for Fen to lie, I don't feel sorry for Carmine one bit. He's done some under-handed things like manipulate Fen, stalk Lauren (always showing up at her house unwanted) and urging Billy to gamble, even though Billy has stated to him he has a problem. Add to that the fact that he basically got a slap on the wrist for attempting to kidnap Chloe. And I know, other characters have gotten slaps on the wrist for things, but other characters have also paid one way or the other, but it seems as though Carmine has not. Maybe one night in the joint will wipe that stupid smirk off his face...

I agree. Make no mistake about it - I've never cared for the character Fen and his lying, etc. However, I think that Carmine is one step short of being totally despicable. He's a very sleazy/slimy character, a stalker who used Lauren's own child to feed information to him about her and Michael. I don't see much about Carmine that is worthy of redemption.

I haven't cared for Fen after he began to bully Jamie. But I definitely agree with your take on Carmine as well...

#17   2013/07/10 12:24PM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote janetb:
    Quote Lady Strawberry: A few months ago, Fen told a story and Michael believed one thing and Lauren believed another. Carmine wanting to be the hero, the one who listened and supported, used that situation to get into Lauren's bed. Carmine and Lauren enjoyed one another for a few months.

Now Fen told a story and both Michael and Lauren believe the story. The difference is Carmine can't play the hero and ease back into lauren's bed because he is the villain in Fen's story.

Now instead of Lauren going to bed with Carmine, she wants him in prison. Carmine is now the villain in the same scenario that he wormed his way into that family in the first place.

I am sorry for him being accused of a crime that he did not commit. But I do feel there is no evidence so the case will probably not go far. But I hope that Carmine does use this situation to see that he needs to move on from the Baldwin's. Maybe he will see that same woman he keeps staring at videos of just watched him taken away to jail without any concern and he will accept she does not care about him and he can move on and find happiness with someone who really does want him.

Leslie is a good lawyer and Carmine won't go to prison just because Fen accused him .Paul and the DA will need proof.Even if Carmine gave Fen the drugs, he chose to take them.Fen would have to say that Carmine tied him down and shoved them down his throat.His gullible parents would probably believe it rather than deal with the fact that their precious baby takes drugs.Leslie can make a case that Fen had reason to lie about Carmine.He sees him as responsible for his mother's affair and Carmine wouldn't give him drugs. All of the Baldwins want Carmine out of their lives..Fen could plant evidence but I doubt he planned to overdose beside the dumpster where Carmine works.I hope they don't waste too much time on this.Carmine will want revenge on Fen, Lauren and Michael and that's likely when his videos of him and Lauren in bed will come out.

I do think this will just open the door to the video being exposed for everyone to see and not just Michael. I always felt as long as he had some hope that Lauren would come back to him he would not use the video. But Lauren letting him be charged for selling drugs to Fen is going to show him how little he meant to her and then hurting her will be high on his agenda. It is a shame that he allowed himself to believe what he wanted to believe about Lauren's feelings for him.

#18   2013/07/10 12:28PM
    daisy1984

I don't feel sorry for Carmine. If he didn't try to befriend Fen to drive a wedge between Lauren and Michael, then this wouldn't have happened.

#19   2013/07/10 12:31PM
    hubbardfan

to LadyStrawberry: Then he should have left her alone when she told him she was done! He brought this on himself!

#20   2013/07/10 12:55PM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote hubbardfan: to LadyStrawberry: Then he should have left her alone when she told him she was done! He brought this on himself!

ITA, Carmine is the type that he actually needed something cold and hurtful to happen before he would believe the truth which is Lauren did not want him. All of those evening s he was staring at pictures of Lauren and Lauren wasn't giving him a thought. Carmine could have had another girlfiend by now. One who actually likes him.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list