List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I feel bad for Carmine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I feel bad for Carmine

Started by faith101 at 2013/07/10 01:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 03:21PM, Views: 1403, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/10 01:47AM
    I feel bad for Carmine
    faith101

Sure, he has been obsessed with Lauren but what Fen is doing (lying)is absurd. He is manipulating Mike. Of course Mike believes something is up but he is going to believe Fen because he was wrong the first time. Fen knows that he does not want his marriage to go through more trauma.

#2   2013/07/10 06:15AM
    Re: I feel bad for Carmine
    lbugcoco

I agree, I can't stand Fen, then he lied, what an arse! I couldn't believe it when he said that! Carmine should have left the looser there. This is probably gonna do the Carmine character in.

Fen will get his soon enough!

#3   2013/07/10 07:15AM
    canada gal

It figures. I start liking a newbie and now he's on the fast track out. I hope the writers realize that Carmine has be a star throughout this s/l. I hope they decide to keep him. He's so hot and he can act, too.

#4   2013/07/10 07:55AM
    spooner

Totally agree, he's getting the short end of the stick. He met a woman, fell in love(?) and then she said, "ok I'm done with you now". Lauren, although she is going through hell with her son, is getting out of her affair to easy(IMO). She used and abused him and now her messed up son, who is messed up because of her, is screwing with him. Carmine has a lot of potential, I hope they keep him around!

#5   2013/07/10 09:05AM
    trinilisa

While I think it was wrong for Fen to lie, I don't feel sorry for Carmine one bit. He's done some under-handed things like manipulate Fen, stalk Lauren (always showing up at her house unwanted) and urging Billy to gamble, even though Billy has stated to him he has a problem. Add to that the fact that he basically got a slap on the wrist for attempting to kidnap Chloe. And I know, other characters have gotten slaps on the wrist for things, but other characters have also paid one way or the other, but it seems as though Carmine has not. Maybe one night in the joint will wipe that stupid smirk off his face...

#6   2013/07/10 09:11AM
    Homesick Cajun

Carmine is the best scoundrel I have seen in a very long time! And oh so easy on the eyes. I certainly hope they keep him around. Every soap needs a Carmine.

#7   2013/07/10 09:15AM
    canada gal

People keep forgetting that it takes 2 to tango. Lauren is as guilty and maybe even moreso, as it was her who came on to Carmine. She was fully aware of her martial status. Shouldn't she pay some way, too.

I really like the character Carmine and I hope after this s/l the regime decide to keep him. He would be a great permanent addition to the cast.

#8   2013/07/10 09:31AM
    Lady Strawberry

A few months ago, Fen told a story and Michael believed one thing and Lauren believed another. Carmine wanting to be the hero, the one who listened and supported, used that situation to get into Lauren's bed. Carmine and Lauren enjoyed one another for a few months.

Now Fen told a story and both Michael and Lauren believe the story. The difference is Carmine can't play the hero and ease back into lauren's bed because he is the villain in Fen's story.

Now instead of Lauren going to bed with Carmine, she wants him in prison. Carmine is now the villain in the same scenario that he wormed his way into that family in the first place.

I am sorry for him being accused of a crime that he did not commit. But I do feel there is no evidence so the case will probably not go far. But I hope that Carmine does use this situation to see that he needs to move on from the Baldwin's. Maybe he will see that same woman he keeps staring at videos of just watched him taken away to jail without any concern and he will accept she does not care about him and he can move on and find happiness with someone who really does want him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 09:33AM
    #9   2013/07/10 10:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lady Strawberry: A few months ago, Fen told a story and Michael believed one thing and Lauren believed another. Carmine wanting to be the hero, the one who listened and supported, used that situation to get into Lauren's bed. Carmine and Lauren enjoyed one another for a few months.

Now Fen told a story and both Michael and Lauren believe the story. The difference is Carmine can't play the hero and ease back into lauren's bed because he is the villain in Fen's story.

Now instead of Lauren going to bed with Carmine, she wants him in prison. Carmine is now the villain in the same scenario that he wormed his way into that family in the first place.

I am sorry for him being accused of a crime that he did not commit. But I do feel there is no evidence so the case will probably not go far. But I hope that Carmine does use this situation to see that he needs to move on from the Baldwin's. Maybe he will see that same woman he keeps staring at videos of just watched him taken away to jail without any concern and he will accept she does not care about him and he can move on and find happiness with someone who really does want him.

This is just my opinion. I think that, up until now, Carmine has viewed his life in GC as sort of a care-free frat life. He's also been doing things (other than having sex with Lauren) with no regard for anyone, like encouraging an addict to gamble when he knows this person's an addict, attempting to kidnap a woman, manipulating the son of the woman who slept with him and then left him, trying to ruin that woman's outing with her husband, (and now this goes to him sleeping with Lauren), secretly video-taping his sexcapades with Lauren, showing up at her apartment when she specifically asked him not to...
    My take on Carmine is that he is quite full of himself because of his looks and physique and expertise in bed. I think he rarely gets rejected by a woman, so up until now, he's viewed this as some sort of immature frat game. But unfortunately for him, Fen has told a lie that, hopefully, will drive home that this is no game, and that he needs to stay away from Likey. I realize that Fen approached him this time, but that was only this time. It sucks for Carmine that Fen lied, which he really shouldn't have done, but imho Carmine is no innocent victim in all of this.

#10   2013/07/10 10:22AM
    habbyfan

Quote Homesick Cajun: Carmine is the best scoundrel I have seen in a very long time! And oh so easy on the eyes. I certainly hope they keep him around. Every soap needs a Carmine.

I agree ...

Plus I have a HUNCH he is on Victor's or Adam's(maybe both) payroll >

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list