List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Daniel's Return (Phyllis)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Daniel's Return (Phyllis)

Started by partyrocker at 2013/07/09 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 04:18PM, Views: 9660, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/10 06:11AM
    Re: SPOILER: Daniel's Return (Phyllis)
    trinilisa

Quote partyrocker: After Phyllis falls into a coma, Daniel is called to Genoa City as her next of kin.

He makes the heart-breaking decision to take his Mother off life-support.

Thank you for the spoiler. I haven't yet read through the thread, but do you have the source?
    So wow; they're actually going to kill her off? No chance for a recast or for MS to return?

#22   2013/07/10 06:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote countryMomof4: Hmmmm, I thought the door was being left for Phyllis to return? She can't if she's dead.

I was thinking the same thing. On the other hand, the writers have ignored history before, so I wouldn't be surprised if down the road, they decide to insult the viewers and completely change how Phyllis' character left the show...

#23   2013/07/10 06:29AM
    trinilisa

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote partyrocker: After Phyllis falls into a coma, Daniel is called to Genoa City as her next of kin.

Michelle said in a tweet that Phyllis would not be killed off and the CBS Exes left it open for her to return so I don't buy the life support part. They may take her off but she starts breathing on her own.

Daniel and Summer are both her next of kin however Daniel is her oldest child therefore he will be in charge of her care and will most likely have her moved to GA with him.

Thank you for the info on what the execs said.

#24   2013/07/10 06:49AM
    Yale Steam

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Michelle said in a tweet that Phyllis would not be killed off and the CBS Exes left it open for her to return so I don't buy the life support part. They may take her off but she starts breathing on her own.

Daniel and Summer are both her next of kin however Daniel is her oldest child therefore he will be in charge of her care and will most likely have her moved to GA with him.

Oh you're welcome! It annoys me to no end! Michelle has said that Phyllis will not be killed off and she should know as she filmed the scenes, not us!! Secondly the exes at CBS have said the door is open for a return and yet people still post this stuff.

Phyllis will not die!! So why continue talking about that aspect of this. What? Do you think she coming to redo scenes so Phyllis can die? I mean Geez.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 06:56AM
    #25   2013/07/10 06:50AM
    chancegirl

Quote Yale Steam:

That isn't what she said. The person said why are you leaving us, in reference to her character and Michelle says she (Michelle) isn't going anywhere, she isn't dying. She said nothing about Phyllis. And one exec hinted that she would likely leave in a fashion like Dru. To be interpreted as dead, but written in a way she could clearly come back.

#26   2013/07/10 07:01AM
    Kimmd

Even if she is taken off life support that doesn't mean she dies. This is Phyllis we are talking about!

#27   2013/07/10 07:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Oh you're welcome! It annoys me to no end! Michelle has said that Phyllis will not be killed off and she should know as she filmed the scenes, not us!! Secondly the exes at CBS have said the door is open for a return and yet people still post this stuff.

Phyllis will not die!! So why continue talking about that aspect of this. What? Do you think she coming to redo scenes so Phyllis can die? I mean Geez.

Funny how there was no source posted for this spoiler. When I first responded to the op, I asked for one, and I think so did JRTA.
    But yeah; I would have thought that the execs wouldn't completely kill Phyllis off. I think it makes more sense what you said about Daniel taking her back to GA to take care of her, leaving room for MS/recast to reignite the role at a later date.
    I don't go on Twitter so I didn't really know what MS said because nobody posted her actual tweet that I've read.

#28   2013/07/10 07:08AM
    Yale Steam

I would love to see her children letting loose on Nick and Avery. And those kids need to keep Avery from seeing their mother or getting any updates from her medical team without their approval.

Avery is a blood relative but not like Daniel and Summer so she has no say.

Summer will blame Nick as well as Sharon for this IF she has anything to do with this at all. She will defintely blame Nick I think because if he had not have lied nothing of this would have happened etc.

#29   2013/07/10 07:38AM
    cards1

Quote JRTA:

Source pls. It's really annoying when spoilers are posted with no source.

ITA I'm not saying this is not true...but I read in SOD or CBS SID or somewhere that Daniel is coming back for Kay's funeral? Now that might not be true either, it was an article that was talking about folks returning to GC for the funeral and Daniel was mentioned.

#30   2013/07/10 07:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote Yale Steam: I would love to see her children letting loose on Nick and Avery. And those kids need to keep Avery from seeing their mother or getting any updates from her medical team without their approval.

Avery is a blood relative but not like Daniel and Summer so she has no say.

Summer will blame Nick as well as Sharon for this IF she has anything to do with this at all. She will defintely blame Nick I think because if he had not have lied nothing of this would have happened etc.

If this happens, I totally expect Summer to lash out at Shick...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list