List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Daniel's Return (Phyllis)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Daniel's Return (Phyllis)

Started by partyrocker at 2013/07/09 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 04:18PM, Views: 9691, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/09 06:24PM
    Re: SPOILER: Daniel's Return (Phyllis)
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote pink kiity: what do you mean shes cant comes back john pop in once in awhile cassie pop in so phyllis can flat hers wings and fly in to.

MS stated she was not coming back. Thats her last unless they get another Phyllis to take the part.

#12   2013/07/09 06:43PM
    NastySharon

troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:56PM
    #13   2013/07/09 07:11PM
    JRTA

Quote partyrocker: After Phyllis falls into a coma, Daniel is called to Genoa City as her next of kin.

He makes the heart-breaking decision to take his Mother off life-support.

Source pls. It's really annoying when spoilers are posted with no source.

#14   2013/07/09 07:12PM
    JRTA

And I thought an exec said they werent killing off Phyllis at the Emmy's?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:14PM
    #15   2013/07/09 08:21PM
    Yale Steam

Quote partyrocker: After Phyllis falls into a coma, Daniel is called to Genoa City as her next of kin.

Michelle said in a tweet that Phyllis would not be killed off and the CBS Exes left it open for her to return so I don't buy the life support part. They may take her off but she starts breathing on her own.

Daniel and Summer are both her next of kin however Daniel is her oldest child therefore he will be in charge of her care and will most likely have her moved to GA with him.

#16   2013/07/09 08:57PM
    Milkshake24

Daniel shows up for a visit with a shocking secret...He's Married! Phylis gets into it with his new bride who causes Phylis to fall during a cat fight struggle! Phylis is in a coma.! Daniels new bride is ..wait for it................................................................................. Lol

#17   2013/07/09 10:59PM
    Embrace

I hope this is not true. I am holding out hope for MS to come back even if she says she will not. I love her as Phylis. Please don't close that door forever Y&R.

#18   2013/07/10 01:28AM
    spanxx

Quote Yale Steam:

Michelle said in a tweet that Phyllis would not be killed off and the CBS Exes left it open for her to return so I don't buy the life support part. They may take her off but she starts breathing on her own.

Daniel and Summer are both her next of kin however Daniel is her oldest child therefore he will be in charge of her care and will most likely have her moved to GA with him.

TPTB also said they are not killing Phyllis off in hopes she will come back. I sure would like to see the link ..

#19   2013/07/10 01:43AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote pink kiity: this is one of the hardest thing you have to do im glad that my mother didnt put us through this before shes had died shes had paper draw up with a lawers that it was hers will and decision that shes didnt wasnt to put hers childrens through this and if shes had to be put on life support then just let hers go on i dont want my childrens to suffer or be in this kind of situation where they have to be the ones to pulled the plug on hers shes pulled hers own plug herself.

It's called a "Living Will". I have one too. Don't want anyone having to make that decision.

#20   2013/07/10 02:00AM
    spanxx

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote pink kiity: this is one of the hardest thing you have to do im glad that my mother didnt put us through this before shes had died shes had paper draw up with a lawers that it was hers will and decision that shes didnt wasnt to put hers childrens through this and if shes had to be put on life support then just let hers go on i dont want my childrens to suffer or be in this kind of situation where they have to be the ones to pulled the plug on hers shes pulled hers own plug herself.

It's called a "Living Will". I have one too. Don't want anyone having to make that decision.

Me, as well and I have told everyone close to me what my decision is so there will be no question.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list