List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: anyone watching the new tv show under the dome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

anyone watching the new tv show under the dome

Started by pink kiity at 2013/07/09 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:45PM, Views: 451, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 04:17PM
    anyone watching the new tv show under the dome
    pink kiity

i got hook on the new cbs tv show under the dome its number one show in the rating i got hook on it day one i was wondering if anyone else is watching this new tv show under the dome to,

#2   2013/07/09 04:26PM
    Re: anyone watching the new tv show under the dome
    Homesick Cajun

Yes! We love it! I normally don't like that kind of program but nobody does it better than Steven King! Haven't seen last night yet. Husband just got home. Will watch it shortly. Very good show.

The psycho boy that has the girl locked up in the cellar, can't remember his name, anyway, this was his first audition ever when he tried out for this show. I think he is an amazing little actor!

#3   2013/07/09 04:27PM
    SpeedyFinger...

Hello Pink Kitty,
    I am also hooked on Under The Dome. It is different from the daily soaps. I thought Dome dropped only on the top level, but found out differently on yesterdays episode. I will watch it every week to see what happens next.

#4   2013/07/09 04:33PM
    Supercouplev...

Having trouble getting into it, too much Villy drama, I got it on my DVR, will watch when I can pay attention

Read the book, I absolutely LOVE Stephen King

#5   2013/07/09 04:38PM
    blessedandpr...

The Show started off with a bang but has been reduced to a dribble. The men look like wimps while the women look like heroes and fools especially the police and it will be just a matter of time until the air becomes polluted

#6   2013/07/09 04:42PM
    LucyT

Quote Homesick Cajun: Yes! We love it! I normally don't like that kind of program but nobody does it better than Steven King! Haven't seen last night yet. Husband just got home. Will watch it shortly. Very good show.

The psycho boy that has the girl locked up in the cellar, can't remember his name, anyway, this was his first audition ever when he tried out for this show. I think he is an amazing little actor!

they call him j.r. he must be named after his dad.I can't remember what his real name is he sure is a good actor.My husband and I watch it and missed the end when some friends showed up unexpected .Anyone feel like filling me in

#7   2013/07/09 04:47PM
    pink kiity

go to cbs.com

#8   2013/07/09 04:47PM
    Kimmd

Quote pink kiity: i got hook on the new cbs tv show under the dome its number one show in the rating i got hook on it day one i was wondering if anyone else is watching this new tv show under the dome to,

I am a HUGE Steven King fan since junior high. BUT Under the Dome does NOTHING for me. I don't care about these characters, it doesn't seem like a King story.

#9   2013/07/09 05:19PM
    LorrieR

I am, I read the book too, I am a huge fan of Steven King

#10   2013/07/09 05:45PM
    calliope

I am a Steven King fan but I gave this show 2 weeks and don't think I will watch.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list