List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh boy--Victor is technically not Summers grampa!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh boy--Victor is technically not Summers grampa!

Started by Epiphany at 2013/07/09 03:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 12:18PM, Views: 330, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 03:39PM
    Oh boy--Victor is technically not Summers grampa!
    Epiphany

Wait till Victor finds out that Summer is Jack's, and he is not technically Summers grandfather. Sparks are going to fly, but really, Victor should be angry at Nick for keeping such a secret.

#2   2013/07/09 03:44PM
    Re: Oh boy--Victor is technically not Summers grampa!
    WhoDatt

Quote Epiphany: Wait till Victor finds out that Summer is Jack's, and he is not technically Summers grandfather. Sparks are going to fly, but really, Victor should be angry at Nick for keeping such a secret.

Victor as usual will blame Jack.

#3   2013/07/09 03:48PM
    pollianna

I thought about that. He has a Abbott as a grandchild. But he is good with Abby. So I bet he does not change, he loves Summer. He wont let go of her. He may screw her up as bad as he has Victoria, Nick and Adam. So that is what Jack needs to lookout for. I feel so sorry for Jack. He is always being hurt. He has the best acting ability to cry. I remember when he and Nikki lost the baby, Wow was that sad. But Jack never wins at love or business. Come on. I hope Summer comes back lets everyone know how nasty Nick was to Jack. Jack has always been Nicks friend. What a jerk?

#4   2013/07/09 03:54PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

#5   2013/07/09 04:00PM
    janetb

Quote WhoDatt:
    Quote Epiphany: Wait till Victor finds out that Summer is Jack's, and he is not technically Summers grandfather. Sparks are going to fly, but really, Victor should be angry at Nick for keeping such a secret.

Victor as usual will blame Jack.

Victor will be shocked but will feel that Nick was justified.He'll believe it was because of Cassie's death which is always Nick's excuse.He might feel badly for Summer but won't give a thought to Jack.I wouldn't be surprised if he 'arranges' for another test that shows Nick is her father.He would see that as protecting his family and screwing over Jack is just an added bonus.

#6   2013/07/12 12:15PM
    MS PINK LADY

Nick DID tell Victor and he was MAD !!! He took it like Jack was the problem. He can not stand to think that Jack has UPED him on something. Not mad that Nick was at fault for this MESS !!!!

#7   2013/07/12 12:18PM
    Lizzytish

Didn't you love that Victor's first response was to throw Summer under the bus because she is Jack's child. What a colossal putz. It's always all about him.

I'll bet he could kill Nick for not telling him sooner - he would have moved heaven and earth to keep Jack from finding out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list