List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lots of threads/topics shut down today !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Lots of threads/topics shut down today !!!

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/09 03:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 06:54PM, Views: 628, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 03:19PM
    Lots of threads/topics shut down today !!!
    Cabo

WOW......take it easy people.........
    Lots of nasty, mean threads out there today.......
    Mediator is VERY busy shutting them down......

We would rather you didn't open threads about it because what happens is the trolls seem to think you want them to come out and play. Closing this thread only due to that. Sorry that these trolls are bothersome. Let's focus on the good threads and ignore these trolls.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:55PM
    #2   2013/07/09 03:39PM
    Re: Lots of threads/topics shut down today !!!
    Homesick Cajun

I'm glad they were shut down. Some of the comments are beyond disturbing. I left the board and just came back a few minutes ago. If those threads had still been open I would have left again.

These are fictional characters and the obsessive and venomous hate associated toward some characters is just mind boggling some days.

Anyway, glad to be back for a few minutes anyway. Hope it stays calm.

This board should be fun and informative. Posters should not be attacked and should not attack others. I enjoy a good healthy debate, everyone is entitled to their opinion and we won't all agree, but that is no reason for the over the top nasty comments that I have read. We all come here for the same reason, hopefully, and that is because we love ynr and want to see that what happens is in the best interest of the show.

#3   2013/07/09 03:53PM
    maja

I'm truly happy that one poster's disturbing threads got closed.

#4   2013/07/09 03:56PM
    Triggerfish

People get so caught up in the characters, but lets not forget that if you really love a character or hate a character it is because the actors and actresses are doing a great job! I thought PB and JM were terrific in their roles today. People always bash the writers and producers, which is justifiable more often than not, but fail to praise the actors for all their hard work and great performances, especially when they are forced to play their characters in a way that they personally dislike.

#5   2013/07/09 06:54PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Homesick Cajun: I'm glad they were shut down. Some of the comments are beyond disturbing. I left the board and just came back a few minutes ago. If those threads had still been open I would have left again.

These are fictional characters and the obsessive and venomous hate associated toward some characters is just mind boggling some days.

Anyway, glad to be back for a few minutes anyway. Hope it stays calm.

This board should be fun and informative. Posters should not be attacked and should not attack others. I enjoy a good healthy debate, everyone is entitled to their opinion and we won't all agree, but that is no reason for the over the top nasty comments that I have read. We all come here for the same reason, hopefully, and that is because we love ynr and want to see that what happens is in the best interest of the show.

I almost left....I enjoy coming on here and discussing Y&R and I like to see what others think will or what they what to happen in a S/L or a character

Please continue to come by. Don't let these trolls ruin your fun.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 06:56PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list