List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A RETURN TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A RETURN TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Started by jacksmyguy at 2013/07/09 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:59PM, Views: 545, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 02:15PM
    A RETURN TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    jacksmyguy

I don't know about anyone else on this board but the last couple of days are ones that I have thoroughly enjoyed. FINALLY we are getting some good action/writing/SL that reminds me of the old Y&R. The acting on the show today was superb from all principal players involved (Nick, Summer, Phyllis, Jack, Michael and Lauren...all VETS except for Summer who did a very good job too). It is a heartbreaking situation for all involved and this is only the beginning of the fallout. As a plus, Jeffrey was thrown into the mix for comic relief but Gloria should have been along for the ride rather than Chelsea's mom as those two can be a laugh riot together. This is the kind of really good drama that used to be a steady diet on Y&R in years past rather than watching the boring scenes and drivel of dialog from the likes of Lily, Cane, Leslie, Dylan, Chloe, etc. I am going to really hate when this part of the story ends but I'm sure going to enjoy it while it lasts.

#2   2013/07/09 03:55PM
    Re: A RETURN TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    FL senior fan

To me, "good old days" are our seasoned pro's (actor/actresses) who have stayed with the show.
    That's why I continue to view Y&R...not for "newbies".

#3   2013/07/09 04:59PM
    Re: A RETURN TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    jacksmyguy

Quote FL senior fan: To me, "good old days" are our seasoned pro's (actor/actresses) who have stayed with the show.
    That's why I continue to view Y&R...not for "newbies".

I hear you and totally agree. There is a world of difference between the two worlds. Not many of the newbies could pull off the kind of acting we saw out of Peter, Josh and Michelle on today's show. As upset as I have been with Nick, I found my heart aching for him today too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list