List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: will adam remember what chelesa told him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

will adam remember what chelesa told him

Started by gummybear at 2013/07/09 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:37PM, Views: 724, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/07/09 02:06PM
    will adam remember what chelesa told him
    gummybear

Please let Adam remember when shot from saving victor she told him she was pregnant

#2   2013/07/09 02:46PM
    Re: will adam remember what chelesa told him
    Sundayluv

Quote gummybear: Please let Adam remember when shot from saving victor she told him she was pregnant

I sure hope so because the more I see Chelsea "playing house" with Dylan the more annoying her face gets to me. And Please, once she have this baby give this girl all of Phyllis' old clothes.

#3   2013/07/09 08:37PM
    Re: will adam remember what chelesa told him
    REDMIDGET

Quote Sundayluv:
    Quote gummybear: Please let Adam remember when shot from saving victor she told him she was pregnant

I sure hope so because the more I see Chelsea "playing house" with Dylan the more annoying her face gets to me. And Please, once she have this baby give this girl all of Phyllis' old clothes.

I think we all would like to see that happen the writers keep gives us the same old crap.I was hoping for once we wouldn't have to wait forever for the truth to come out but this is what the writers do best.I don't no about giving Phyllis clothes,to Chelsea. Chelsea is a con and this needs to stop now,I used to like Chelsea but this lie has made her into someone that is as bad as Nick,I was so hoping she would get it together and do the right thing.This is a ugly lie that noone should do this to anyone Look at Summer,Her and Jack would have so many good story and would of made Nick see what he did to everyone life 18 years.I hope Chelsea tells the truth soon.The baby should be coming soon and how do she think she is going to away with this,End this crap now,Give us a break and stop doing the same old crap.This is getting old.(SAME OLD CRAP TELL TRUTH PLEASE)(THIS CANT BE THE NEW WRITERS DOING THIS ITS THE SAMETHING WE BEEN WATCHING FOR YEARS) LOL I hope Adam remember what Chelsea told him.The con would go down big time and I would love to see that.This is the bigest con she will every do. bring her dowm now,

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 08:44PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list