List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Started by go2girl at 2013/07/09 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 05:24PM, Views: 4385, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/09 03:17PM
    Re: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

#22   2013/07/09 03:19PM
    Kimmd

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote babydylon: I would like to know which new spoilers are being talked about on here.

It's NOT a spoiler. Just a rumor started by the one and only Nelson Branco, and Sharon haters/Phyllis fans are jumping on the bandwagon. Pffft. Wishful thinking.

Right now, the WRITERS say Jack is her dad and that's what I'm going with until the WRITERS (not the VIEWERS) say otherwise.

This is not a rumor. It's a spoiler. I expect to see the full story in SOD in a day or two.

#23   2013/07/09 03:25PM
    FL senior fan

Summer will be fine with two men to call Dad; remember back when it was Abby with Brad and Victor. And how she "milked it" to the fullest? After the shock, she'll be fine and love having two wonderful, caring Fathers. Summer...go talk with Abby! Wonder what Kyle will do, however. Best he take a trip abroad to "cool down" perhaps. Brother/Sister romantic love would be just sickening.

#24   2013/07/09 03:33PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

#25   2013/07/09 03:36PM
    FL senior fan

Correct me if wrong, but way back wasn't there some talk or hinting that NICK could be Jack's son (from when he and Nikki were together)?? I know Jack and Nikki did loose a child at one time.

#26   2013/07/09 03:55PM
    Ordep

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote babydylon: I would like to know which new spoilers are being talked about on here.

It's NOT a spoiler. Just a rumor started by the one and only Nelson Branco, and Sharon haters/Phyllis fans are jumping on the bandwagon. Pffft. Wishful thinking.

Right now, the WRITERS say Jack is her dad and that's what I'm going with until the WRITERS (not the VIEWERS) say otherwise.

This is not a rumor. It's a spoiler. I expect to see the full story in SOD in a day or two.

So then I guess we should all take it as fact.

#27   2013/07/09 04:56PM
    habbyfan

Quote FL senior fan: Correct me if wrong, but way back wasn't there some talk or hinting that NICK could be Jack's son (from when he and Nikki were together)?? I know Jack and Nikki did loose a child at one time.

Yes there was!!!

#28   2013/07/09 06:42PM
    go2girl

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Sharon hasn't changed any test and even if she did....who cares? Sweetpea still belongs to Jack.

#29   2013/07/09 06:45PM
    go2girl

Quote FL senior fan: Summer will be fine with two men to call Dad; remember back when it was Abby with Brad and Victor. And how she "milked it" to the fullest? After the shock, she'll be fine and love having two wonderful, caring Fathers. Summer...go talk with Abby! Wonder what Kyle will do, however. Best he take a trip abroad to "cool down" perhaps. Brother/Sister romantic love would be just sickening.

Well....maybe a "twist" or "turn" will come (in time) and prove that Diane actually got Victor's sperm instead of Jack. Wasn't that the story back then? Anyway, that way Summer and Kyle could still be together. But honestly, they are an AWFUL couple. Summer would be better utitlized in a triangle with Courtney/Noah.

#30   2013/07/09 06:52PM
    go2girl

Quote FL senior fan: Correct me if wrong, but way back wasn't there some talk or hinting that NICK could be Jack's son (from when he and Nikki were together)?? I know Jack and Nikki did loose a child at one time.

My husband watched back then and said there is NO WAY possible for Nick to be Jack's b/c Nikki had never been with Jack at that point. But as we all know, soaps rewrite stuff all the time so...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list