List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Started by go2girl at 2013/07/09 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 05:24PM, Views: 4310, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/09 01:14PM
    Re: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with
    Ordep

Quote babydylon: I would like to know which new spoilers are being talked about on here.

TPTB haven't put out any spoilers about this that I know off, am I missing something?

#12   2013/07/09 01:18PM
    babydylon

Quote Ordep:
    Quote babydylon: I would like to know which new spoilers are being talked about on here.

TPTB haven't put out any spoilers about this that I know off, am I missing something?

It must be coming from these "private" board. LOL

#13   2013/07/09 01:26PM
    hubbardfan

According to some posters, it's been 'confirmed' by a soap insider that SHARON switched the test, and Nick is still actually Summer's dad (which I don't believe); but I'll let these fans duke it out! I just know that poor Jack always gets screwed over; and I don't like Summer, but the girl did a really good job today! that's the most mature she's acted since she's been on the show! IF the rumor is true, we'll never know, if Phyliss ends up in a coma; Sharon sure won't tell; in the meantime, Jack and Summer will bond and have a relationship just like she did with Nick! We'll have to wait and see.

#14   2013/07/09 01:32PM
    grey

I think the supposed switheroo is another turn just to get everyone all stirred up...also the actors aren't supposed to be telling anyone the end result. They can hint but that could go in a lot of directions just to keep things going

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 01:35PM
    #15   2013/07/09 01:54PM
    Blue 501

Quote grey: Peter Bergman was phenomenal today. You know a great actor when you can feel their pain. He was the show today! Summer is his and the rumours not happening...not with a performance like that. Michelle must have been in awe of him after that. Another emmy nomination for Peter Bergman

He was absolutely great! His face got so red he looked as if he might have a stroke! The actress who plays Summer did very well too. Very emotional.

#16   2013/07/09 02:31PM
    go2girl

Quote babydylon:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: u must be loving the new spoilers huh

Yep...loving the twists and turns that are happening!

Jack is biodaddy and we all knew this when Summer was born. Regardless of what happens, the viewers know the truth!

Change what they will nothing will make it differently. We saw this with the H&R s/l Phyllis did DO IT. Jack is the one

Yep, Jack IS the one. Has been all along, just like we knew! He delivered his very own little SweetPea!

#17   2013/07/09 02:33PM
    go2girl

Quote Jackie10: No, no, no! All is not right just yet. Faith still needs a new daddy. Billy or a stranger. Maybe these writers will figure out a drunkin tryst with Sharon and Adam on one of the times he slipped out of the ranch. Anyone but Little Nicky.

No, no, no...we don't need another paternity switch. BUT if they do it, Billy needs another illegitimate child...don't ya think? LOL!

#18   2013/07/09 02:35PM
    go2girl

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Ordep:

It must be coming from these "private" board. LOL

Wishful thinking maybe? I haven't heard any spoilers except what MS tweeted and I'm sooooooooooooooo enjoying what's actually playing out on the show!!!

#19   2013/07/09 02:45PM
    go2girl

Quote hubbardfan: According to some posters, it's been 'confirmed' by a soap insider that SHARON switched the test, and Nick is still actually Summer's dad (which I don't believe); but I'll let these fans duke it out! I just know that poor Jack always gets screwed over; and I don't like Summer, but the girl did a really good job today! that's the most mature she's acted since she's been on the show! IF the rumor is true, we'll never know, if Phyliss ends up in a coma; Sharon sure won't tell; in the meantime, Jack and Summer will bond and have a relationship just like she did with Nick! We'll have to wait and see.

I hope Sharon DID change the test (although it is highly unlikely) especially since it was confirmed on the show when Sharon was talking with Cassie's ghost and she was unsure if Nick was actually the dad. But even if she did, it matters not...Jack is still BioDaddy, they just need another test to confirm the fact that we already know. Phyllis DESERVES to have Sharon (or anyone else) to pull a switcheroo...heeheehee, LOL!

#20   2013/07/09 03:00PM
    SadieLadie

It's NOT a spoiler. Just a rumor started by the one and only Nelson Branco, and Sharon haters/Phyllis fans are jumping on the bandwagon. Pffft. Wishful thinking.

Right now, the WRITERS say Jack is her dad and that's what I'm going with until the WRITERS (not the VIEWERS) say otherwise.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list