List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with

Started by go2girl at 2013/07/09 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 05:24PM, Views: 4333, Replies: 81
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/09 12:23PM
    Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with
    go2girl

the SoapWorld. Everyone did such a great job of acting this out!!! It did not disappoint! So glad the writers finally revealed the truth. Can't wait for it to come full circle when Jack and Summer see each other for the first time as father/dotter.

We all knew this day would come and it's utterly a shame that some of the writers had to rapidly age Summer before writing this way overdue s/l. But HK kicked it out of the field with her performance. JM, PB...were great. MS was good but she always is and she was mainly in the background. But all the scenes were excellent. Hell, I didn't even care about the rest of the show...just Phack, Summer/Nick, then Phyllis/Summer/Nick!

#2   2013/07/09 12:36PM
    Re: Jack is Bio-Daddy and all is FINALLY right with
    Sinny-3-3-3

u must be loving the new spoilers huh

#3   2013/07/09 12:36PM
    babydylon

We finally got what it should have been many years ago. Well I guess the writers had a lot of work to do to be able to bring this where we needed it. Hope we see Jack with is little girl soon.

#4   2013/07/09 12:46PM
    go2girl

Quote Sinny-3-3-3: u must be loving the new spoilers huh

Yep...loving the twists and turns that are happening!

Jack is biodaddy and we all knew this when Summer was born. Regardless of what happens, the viewers know the truth!

#5   2013/07/09 12:48PM
    go2girl

Quote babydylon: We finally got what it should have been many years ago. Well I guess the writers had a lot of work to do to be able to bring this where we needed it. Hope we see Jack with is little girl soon.

I can't wait to see Jack and his little SweetPea. From Supergirl to Sweetpea (as it should be). I hope Summer is accepting of him. She is hurt so who knows how she'll react. Today was great!!!

#6   2013/07/09 12:52PM
    babydylon

Quote go2girl:

Yep...loving the twists and turns that are happening!

Jack is biodaddy and we all knew this when Summer was born. Regardless of what happens, the viewers know the truth!

Change what they will nothing will make it differently. We saw this with the H&R s/l Phyllis did DO IT. Jack is the one

#7   2013/07/09 01:00PM
    Jackie10

No, no, no! All is not right just yet. Faith still needs a new daddy. Billy or a stranger. Maybe these writers will figure out a drunkin tryst with Sharon and Adam on one of the times he slipped out of the ranch. Anyone but Little Nicky.

#8   2013/07/09 01:00PM
    grey

Peter Bergman was phenomenal today. You know a great actor when you can feel their pain. He was the show today! Summer is his and the rumours not happening...not with a performance like that. Michelle must have been in awe of him after that. Another emmy nomination for Peter Bergman

#9   2013/07/09 01:08PM
    Ordep

What new spoilers??

#10   2013/07/09 01:11PM
    babydylon

I would like to know which new spoilers are being talked about on here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list