List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 02:31PM, Views: 9246, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/07/11 07:09PM
    Re: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    habbyfan

Quote bukopandan: No matter what, ole Phyl will be gone! Y&R is on at 11 in the morning here but I may have to open a bottle of champagne. I may, though, buy a carton of Phyl's favorite ice cream, rocky road, and enjoy that while I watch her last epi. If it's true that the loudmouth will not be speaking for two whole weeks, I may even have to stock up on that rocky road and bring out a new carton every morning.

Buko your killing me,I am salivating thinking of you opening a new carton of rocky road every morning.

#52   2013/07/11 07:26PM
    Kimmd

Quote weatherholt3: Phyllis got away with running down two people over wanting Danny, so why can't Sharon get away with pushing Phyllis down putting her in a coma over wanting Nick and her family back, after all why can't two people play this game

Phyllis got away with it because she is smart and cunning. Sharon is BP and rather dim.

#53   2013/07/11 07:29PM
    Kimmd

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote babydylon: LOL funny it has been told Jack is the father, what else would these writers do Turning this story around doen't make sense and Phyllis will be gone in a short while.

Can't believe anything anyone has been told; but I sure would hate for Jack and Summer to be put through the wringer again.

If Summer was Jack's, then Sharon would not have touched the test. That is what's he wants.
    OTOH, what would be the point of involving Sharon is the paternity switch, unless they were going to reveal it?

#54   2013/07/12 01:56AM
    jokedd

Sharon for sure did something to that test. You can tell she is delusional and she wants her other Newman lover back. She is a wack job. You know she won't be mad at Nick for his 18 year lie. For the face he ruined their family for this lie. As long as she can get back in that Newman bed she does not care how they treat her. Sharon is so disgusting.

#55   2013/07/12 10:53AM
    Re: Spouiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    mswadel

Towards the end of today's show after Nick told Sharon about his lie she hugged him and let him know she would be there for him. When you could see her face she had that patented smirk of hers on her face. When he left she told Faith she was working on them becoming a family again, after Faith had asked why they didn't live together. Oh, Sharon's hands are dirty dirty.

#56   2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Sharon-is-evil

I guess the relaxing and denials are now over LOL

#57   2013/07/12 02:29PM
    Rilynne

Quote weatherholt3: Phyllis got away with running down two people over wanting Danny, so why can't Sharon get away with pushing Phyllis down putting her in a coma over wanting Nick and her family back, after all why can't two people play this game

Phyllis gets away with her evilness because she is sly, cunning and a great liar. Sharon not so much. She is a better "good girl" than trying to run a scheme. Sharon is cuckoo for coco puffs right now, but not evil.

#58   2013/07/12 02:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Ahahahaha... I wouldn't relax if I was a Sharon fan.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list