List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 02:31PM, Views: 9281, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/10 07:44PM
    Re: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    weatherholt3

Quote Sundae-pie: It is time Sharon got some pay back. She has gotten a free pass for too long. I think these spoilers are a for sure.

Who hasn't gotten a free pass, let see Phyllis, Adam, Victor, Nikki, Vikki, Billy , Jack, Nick, Jill,Katherine,Neil,Mrs C, Kevin, Chloe, Chelsea,Ashley, Daniel, Daisy,Amber,Paul, Christine,Lauren , Michael I know I'm missing some oh yeah Brad and Dru when they were alive I think they all have had their fair share of getting free passes and they will continue getting free passes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 07:46PM
    #42   2013/07/10 07:53PM
    Sundae-pie

I think Sharon gets the free pass the most and I think that these current spoilers are a done deal.

#43   2013/07/10 08:23PM
    Kimmd

Quote Sundae-pie: I think Sharon gets the free pass the most and I think that these current spoilers are a done deal.

Sure looks that way. MS' exit was filmed over a month ago, so it does look like a done deal. Nelson Branco has been right about everything so far.

#44   2013/07/10 08:40PM
    weatherholt3

Phyllis got away with running down two people over wanting Danny, so why can't Sharon get away with pushing Phyllis down putting her in a coma over wanting Nick and her family back, after all why can't two people play this game

#45   2013/07/10 09:25PM
    strawberrypop

Quote Sundae-pie: It is time Sharon got some pay back. She has gotten a free pass for too long. I think these spoilers are a for sure.

You miss the entire point, Nick is the one who committed the crime here. But I guess for people who hate Sharon so badly. they are willing to forgive Nick as long as it is Sharon who is sacrificed. Kind of weird, but ok.

I personally dont care if Sharon switches the tests, or if shes the one who causes Phyllis' health issue, to me the original paternity story was about Nick lying to Phyllis and Jack for 18 years.

#46   2013/07/10 10:03PM
    vyvan

I agree Sharon is the sanest person in GC considering all the crazy stuff that Phyllis( attempted murderer of Christine in jealous rage) and Adam who gaslighted the women in GC and stole baby faith from Sharon.
    All the hell Sharon went thro can make anyone sick...but Sharon is never evil, ..evil is phyllis and adam

#47   2013/07/10 10:16PM
    Peace Ledger

Sharon is just nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake, has been for years, bipolar is just one of her issues, you cant fix crazy.

#48   2013/07/11 03:36AM
    Petemoss

Quote strawberrypop:

You miss the entire point, Nick is the one who committed the crime here. But I guess for people who hate Sharon so badly. they are willing to forgive Nick as long as it is Sharon who is sacrificed. Kind of weird, but ok.

I personally dont care if Sharon switches the tests, or if shes the one who causes Phyllis' health issue, to me the original paternity story was about Nick lying to Phyllis and Jack for 18 years.

Nick is wrong for sure. Who said otherwise? But if these spoilers are right and Sharon did something to the paternity tests and then pushes Phyllis and she ends in a coma that makes Sharon look really bad. Phyllis has been bashed over her paternity change for over 20 years. I guess if these are true Sharon will have a long bashing life ahead of her.

#49   2013/07/11 07:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun: Bipolar is a mood disorder. Patients with bipolar know the difference between right and wrong. In no way is someone "crazy" or "insane". It is not an insanity defense. It is not a free pass to commit illegal acts, nor is it an excuse for immoral or bad behavior.

Tell that to the writers...

#50   2013/07/11 06:52PM
    bustenhalter

Quote strawberrypop:

Quite the opposite IMO. I don't think Sharon should be sacrificed to save Nick. He deserves the worst that can be delivered to him. Sharon needed to keep herself out of the mix, if she did indeed involve herself. And if she did insert herself into a situation that was none of her business, she deserves to be part of the fall out too. She's insane and shouldn't be stalking Nick.

Sharon needs to tend her own garden and get out of his life. That wackadoo has enough problems of her own. She should spend more time counting her pills to make sure she has the dosage right.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list