List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 02:31PM, Views: 9286, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/09 04:51PM
    Re: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    JanieT

I just hope the writers are not making Sharon completely crazy, but I think they are, already seeing Cassie, and they will probably make it that Sharon screwed with the DNA test and Summer really is Nick's daughter. I want her back with Nick not completely nuts. When are the writers gonna give her a break?

#22   2013/07/09 05:13PM
    habbyfan

Quote FL senior fan: "A lot of talk going around" is NOT a spoiler IMO.
    What is your reliable source?
    I do not believe the writer's would change the paternity back again.

NB PFT. If Sharon takes the fall, so that the Newman Family can do whatever the h%LL they like and stomp all over everyone in town,I am going to let my feelings be known to the powers that be ...

Just wait until you see to-morrow's eppy ...

What kind of story telling is that when a very wealthy family can do whatever they want, to whomever they want and get away with it ...

Sorry for the rant ...

#23   2013/07/09 07:12PM
    Sportyster

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote strawberrypop: So there is a lot of talk floating around that Sharon switches the DNA test somehow and she and Phyllis end up in a fight and Phyllis ends up in a coma. Even if this is true, witch would really be sucky because Sharon does not need to be thrown under the bus to protect that worm Nicholas and all the fall out rain over her head.

BUT if this is how the story plays out..

This DOES NOT change the truth that Jack is Summers Daddy!

It can still be that way. The only thing this story line does is make us wait even longer to find out who the daddy is. It doesn't mean anything really. The writers are just ignorant people that cannot come up with anything better.

So Shack fans just relax, this does not prove Nick is the father after all. We just have to wait till the right writing team comes along..

It doesn't really matter what Sharon does, the outcome is the same.She has bipolar disorder so doesn't take responsibility for what she does anymore.She torched Victor's home, almost destroyed NE, etc. etc.A repeat of the same old thing.

Why oh why oh why do we continually have to hear about the torching of Victor's home (he deserved more), destroying NE (which she did not), etc. etc. etc. A repeat of the same old thing.

Probably for the same reason everyone else has to listen to other character's crimes, some decades old. Sharon isn't anymore special than any other character. If it isn't ok for Phyllis, Adam or Victor to skate on their crimes it isn't ok for Sharon to do so either!

#24   2013/07/09 07:20PM
    Sportyster

Quote strawberrypop:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.

Didn't you get it yet? Everyone on soaps do crazy things..Look at what each of the characters have done. Sharon is justifiably insane while others have no cause for their insanity. Personally, I would rather be clinically insane than just evilly insane.

Sharon isn't insane, let alone clinically insane, bipolar is a mood disorder.

#25   2013/07/09 07:27PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote FL senior fan: "A lot of talk going around" is NOT a spoiler IMO.
    What is your reliable source?
    I do not believe the writer's would change the paternity back again.

NB PFT. If Sharon takes the fall, so that the Newman Family can do whatever the h%LL they like and stomp all over everyone in town,I am going to let my feelings be known to the powers that be ...

Just wait until you see to-morrow's eppy ...

What kind of story telling is that when a very wealthy family can do whatever they want, to whomever they want and get away with it ...

Sorry for the rant ...

Because its the way the real world works. Victor is evil for what he's doing to Billy, but both are rich. Nick lying about Summer had nothing to do with his $$. Melanie 100% deserved what she got. She was hired to spy and got caught. She was fired b/c she did a lousy job at her job (spying). She never should have slept with Adam when it was clear as day that he was still hung up on his ex. Somehow she's probably not done stirring up trouble.

#26   2013/07/09 07:40PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote strawberrypop: So there is a lot of talk floating around that Sharon switches the DNA test somehow and she and Phyllis end up in a fight and Phyllis ends up in a coma. Even if this is true, witch would really be sucky because Sharon does not need to be thrown under the bus to protect that worm Nicholas and all the fall out rain over her head.

It can still be that way. The only thing this story line does is make us wait even longer to find out who the daddy is. It doesn't mean anything really. The writers are just ignorant people that cannot come up with anything better.

So Shack fans just relax, this does not prove Nick is the father after all. We just have to wait till the right writing team comes along..

I for one hope this is not true,Sharon has been to hell and back.I would like to see her get herself together and be the Sharon that we once had,It stime to turn this whole thing around and give us Sharon back,I would like to see her well and doing great on her own for a while and her and Nick get back together let it be down the line.See Nick pay for what he has done will be great.For Sharon to come out on top would be great.I don't want her with Adam.I would like to see Adam and Chelsea back together and doing well Avery and Dylan should be together and have that baby that the two of them want so much,would be great and then we could move on to other key player,Its time for Sharon to be on top this time.Turn her life around and give her something good this time.Stop making her out to be the bad guy,for once,

#27   2013/07/10 06:39AM
    coolkraft

same crap different day

#28   2013/07/10 07:10AM
    Lizzytish

Quote babydylon: LOL funny it has been told Jack is the father, what else would these writers do Turning this story around doen't make sense and Phyllis will be gone in a short while.

Can't believe anything anyone has been told; but I sure would hate for Jack and Summer to be put through the wringer again.

OTOH, what would be the point of involving Sharon is the paternity switch, unless they were going to reveal it?

#29   2013/07/10 07:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.
    ............Yep, Pattycakes Sharon will be the next one in the rubber room. Possibly Adam can VentCrawl her out of the funny farm and whisk her away to the farm where they will live happy ever after......

Lol he can vent-crawl in that blue dress...

#30   2013/07/10 07:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote janetb:

It doesn't really matter what Sharon does, the outcome is the same.She has bipolar disorder so doesn't take responsibility for what she does anymore.She torched Victor's home, almost destroyed NE, etc. etc.A repeat of the same old thing.

Why oh why oh why do we continually have to hear about the torching of Victor's home (he deserved more), destroying NE (which she did not), etc. etc. etc. A repeat of the same old thing.

Probably for the same reason everyone else has to listen to other character's crimes, some decades old. Sharon isn't anymore special than any other character. If it isn't ok for Phyllis, Adam or Victor to skate on their crimes it isn't ok for Sharon to do so either!

Ita with this post. Sharon isn't that special and should be called out on her ish as much as the other characters are called out on theirs. Why is she entitled to a free pass? Just because she's Sharon?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list