List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 02:31PM, Views: 8931, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/09 12:48PM
    Re: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    edaem1

Quote janetb:
    Quote strawberrypop: So there is a lot of talk floating around that Sharon switches the DNA test somehow and she and Phyllis end up in a fight and Phyllis ends up in a coma. Even if this is true, witch would really be sucky because Sharon does not need to be thrown under the bus to protect that worm Nicholas and all the fall out rain over her head.

BUT if this is how the story plays out..

This DOES NOT change the truth that Jack is Summers Daddy!

It can still be that way. The only thing this story line does is make us wait even longer to find out who the daddy is. It doesn't mean anything really. The writers are just ignorant people that cannot come up with anything better.

So Shack fans just relax, this does not prove Nick is the father after all. We just have to wait till the right writing team comes along..

It doesn't really matter what Sharon does, the outcome is the same.She has bipolar disorder so doesn't take responsibility for what she does anymore.She torched Victor's home, almost destroyed NE, etc. etc.A repeat of the same old thing.

Exactly. Works for me. If this is the story they want to write, I want Sharon to have no responsiblilty.

#12   2013/07/09 12:48PM
    babydylon

Quote bukopandan: No matter what, ole Phyl will be gone! Y&R is on at 11 in the morning here but I may have to open a bottle of champagne. I may, though, buy a carton of Phyl's favorite ice cream, rocky road, and enjoy that while I watch her last epi. If it's true that the loudmouth will not be speaking for two whole weeks, I may even have to stock up on that rocky road and bring out a new carton every morning.

LOL it will be nice to see the "silence of the lamb"

#13   2013/07/09 12:56PM
    edaem1

Quote Sinny-3-3-3: Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.

Yes, Sinny. I am going to embrace Sharon's bi-polar diagnosis and run with it. At least she has a mental condition that has contributed to her behavior. Not like Phyllis who is just evil, and a murderer, and a paternity test switching witch, fire setting pyromaniac, and a trollop. I find it hard to believe that litte backstory of Phyllis family is what made her the psycho she is. And in case you missed it, here is a list of her personality traits:
    Believing that you're better than others
    Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
    Exaggerating your achievements or talents
    Expecting constant praise and admiration
    Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
    Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
    Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
    Taking advantage of others
    Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
    Being jealous of others
    Believing that others are jealous of you
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Setting unrealistic goals
    Being easily hurt and rejected
    Having a fragile self-esteem
    Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

#14   2013/07/09 12:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote babydylon:
    Quote bukopandan: No matter what, ole Phyl will be gone! Y&R is on at 11 in the morning here but I may have to open a bottle of champagne. I may, though, buy a carton of Phyl's favorite ice cream, rocky road, and enjoy that while I watch her last epi. If it's true that the loudmouth will not be speaking for two whole weeks, I may even have to stock up on that rocky road and bring out a new carton every morning.

LOL it will be nice to see the "silence of the lamb"

You guys crack me up. All the repeating and arm waving wont be missed. Hopefully if MS ever comes back she will leave those character traits in the past.

#15   2013/07/09 12:59PM
    strawberrypop

Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote strawberrypop:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.

Didn't you get it yet? Everyone on soaps do crazy things..Look at what each of the characters have done. Sharon is justifiably insane while others have no cause for their insanity. Personally, I would rather be clinically insane than just evilly insane.

yep and everyone else gets bashed for it.. so will sharon.. get it?

I do get it, I am not as passionate about this show and the characters as some are. I have been reading all these nasty comments between you and others and its almost as if you people are talking about real people, not characters on a show.

I personally hate to see MS leave because she does her job well, she makes those who love her, love her and those who hate her, hate her. That is what a good actor/actress is supposed to do.

The ONLY thing I hate about this paternity story is that Nick is getting away with what HE did, or so it seems at the moment. He is the one who caused this entire mess.

Otherwise, I could care less about the rest of it. People should not be arguing over actors playing a role. It just puzzles me.

#16   2013/07/09 01:08PM
    lilpiggy

............Yep, Pattycakes Sharon will be the next one in the rubber room. Possibly Adam can VentCrawl her out of the funny farm and whisk her away to the farm where they will live happy ever after......

#17   2013/07/09 01:22PM
    hotspice58

She's not crazy, she has bipolar disorder.

#18   2013/07/09 04:01PM
    FL senior fan

"A lot of talk going around" is NOT a spoiler IMO.
    What is your reliable source?
    I do not believe the writer's would change the paternity back again.

#19   2013/07/09 04:09PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote edaem1:

Yes, Sinny. I am going to embrace Sharon's bi-polar diagnosis and run with it. At least she has a mental condition that has contributed to her behavior. Not like Phyllis who is just evil, and a murderer, and a paternity test switching witch, fire setting pyromaniac, and a trollop. I find it hard to believe that litte backstory of Phyllis family is what made her the psycho she is. And in case you missed it, here is a list of her personality traits:
    Believing that you're better than others
    Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
    Exaggerating your achievements or talents
    Expecting constant praise and admiration
    Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
    Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
    Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
    Taking advantage of others
    Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
    Being jealous of others
    Believing that others are jealous of you
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Setting unrealistic goals
    Being easily hurt and rejected
    Having a fragile self-esteem
    Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Love this post & bravo.

#20   2013/07/09 04:36PM
    strawberrypop

Quote FL senior fan: "A lot of talk going around" is NOT a spoiler IMO.
    What is your reliable source?
    I do not believe the writer's would change the paternity back again.

This is not my reliable source. As I stated before, there is a lot of talk about it being spoken about from a supposed reliable source being Nelson Branco. I have no idea if its true or reliable.

I was just telling the Sharon fans to stop worrying even if it is true that Sharon switched the test around, because even if she did it doesn't mean that Jack isn't for sure her father it just means we still do not know is all.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list