List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 02:31PM, Views: 9247, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/09 11:45AM
    Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    strawberrypop

So there is a lot of talk floating around that Sharon switches the DNA test somehow and she and Phyllis end up in a fight and Phyllis ends up in a coma. Even if this is true, witch would really be sucky because Sharon does not need to be thrown under the bus to protect that worm Nicholas and all the fall out rain over her head.

BUT if this is how the story plays out..

This DOES NOT change the truth that Jack is Summers Daddy!

It can still be that way. The only thing this story line does is make us wait even longer to find out who the daddy is. It doesn't mean anything really. The writers are just ignorant people that cannot come up with anything better.

So Shack fans just relax, this does not prove Nick is the father after all. We just have to wait till the right writing team comes along..

#2   2013/07/09 11:57AM
    Re: Spoiler talk: Sharon fans relax!
    babydylon

LOL funny it has been told Jack is the father, what else would these writers do Turning this story around doen't make sense and Phyllis will be gone in a short while.

#3   2013/07/09 12:01PM
    janetb

Quote strawberrypop: So there is a lot of talk floating around that Sharon switches the DNA test somehow and she and Phyllis end up in a fight and Phyllis ends up in a coma. Even if this is true, witch would really be sucky because Sharon does not need to be thrown under the bus to protect that worm Nicholas and all the fall out rain over her head.

It can still be that way. The only thing this story line does is make us wait even longer to find out who the daddy is. It doesn't mean anything really. The writers are just ignorant people that cannot come up with anything better.

So Shack fans just relax, this does not prove Nick is the father after all. We just have to wait till the right writing team comes along..

It doesn't really matter what Sharon does, the outcome is the same.She has bipolar disorder so doesn't take responsibility for what she does anymore.She torched Victor's home, almost destroyed NE, etc. etc.A repeat of the same old thing.

#4   2013/07/09 12:06PM
    strawberrypop

Quote janetb:
    Quote strawberrypop: So there is a lot of talk floating around that Sharon switches the DNA test somehow and she and Phyllis end up in a fight and Phyllis ends up in a coma. Even if this is true, witch would really be sucky because Sharon does not need to be thrown under the bus to protect that worm Nicholas and all the fall out rain over her head.

It doesn't really matter what Sharon does, the outcome is the same.She has bipolar disorder so doesn't take responsibility for what she does anymore.She torched Victor's home, almost destroyed NE, etc. etc.A repeat of the same old thing.

At the end of the day, it was Nick who started this whole mess. He lied and kept it to himself. So HE is the one who has done wrong. People need to understand that.

#5   2013/07/09 12:06PM
    Coonfoot

Quote janetb:

Why oh why oh why do we continually have to hear about the torching of Victor's home (he deserved more), destroying NE (which she did not), etc. etc. etc. A repeat of the same old thing.

#6   2013/07/09 12:07PM
    Sinny-3-3-3

Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.

#7   2013/07/09 12:12PM
    strawberrypop

Quote Sinny-3-3-3: Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.

Didn't you get it yet? Everyone on soaps do crazy things..Look at what each of the characters have done. Sharon is justifiably insane while others have no cause for their insanity. Personally, I would rather be clinically insane than just evilly insane.

#8   2013/07/09 12:14PM
    Sinny-3-3-3

Quote strawberrypop:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: Sharon will never take responsibility for anything. Now she has the built in excuse for ever.. she is crazy .. I think they are going to write her as the next patty type character.. went crazy over a man. With Sharon we are just not sure what man made her crazy... Nick or Adam or Victor.. she has that thing for those newmans.

Didn't you get it yet? Everyone on soaps do crazy things..Look at what each of the characters have done. Sharon is justifiably insane while others have no cause for their insanity. Personally, I would rather be clinically insane than just evilly insane.

yep and everyone else gets bashed for it.. so will sharon.. get it?

#9   2013/07/09 12:27PM
    Coonfoot

Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote strawberrypop:

yep and everyone else gets bashed for it.. so will sharon.. get it?

Sounds like a freaking broken record to me.

#10   2013/07/09 12:37PM
    bukopandan

No matter what, ole Phyl will be gone! Y&R is on at 11 in the morning here but I may have to open a bottle of champagne. I may, though, buy a carton of Phyl's favorite ice cream, rocky road, and enjoy that while I watch her last epi. If it's true that the loudmouth will not be speaking for two whole weeks, I may even have to stock up on that rocky road and bring out a new carton every morning.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list