List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something still fishy about this paternity story ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something still fishy about this paternity story ?

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/09 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 08:08AM, Views: 3937, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/07/10 03:32PM
    Re: Something still fishy about this paternity story ?
    Kimmd

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Nanna58: Because I for one am tired of these writers destroying our families. Summer is a Newman, Nick can be an A-- But NO one deserves going through losing two children even in a soap opera. as far as him screwing up 18 years ago. HE DIDN'T, he had the test ran and any father would have taken the results over running it again after losing one child so WHY are so many people mad at him for being human. any man would have wanted to hold on to the fact that she WAS HIS without a doubt. AND JUST to make things clear on Phyllis leaving. IT STINKS. She is a very important part of this show, we couldn't do anything about our beautiful Mrs.C leaving the show but the writers CAN save Phyllis from leaving and if you don't it shows just how much you respect the people's CHOICE and the fact you won't keep her STINKS, just like the story line of Billy and Victoria, HE isn't that weak so why make him such a Winnie. I am sooooo sick of you making Victor such an ASS. he should be thinking about Nickie and how he can make her happy instead of being such a ASS because the writers can't be more imaginative. COME ON start respecting your viewers instead of going back to the same old problems all over again because you get writers block. I like Victor when he is human but next thing we'll see is you breaking Nickie and Victor up again. If the writers continue the way they are going YR will be off the air like some of our other favorite shows. Please don't let that happen. if you have to get rid of your writers and bring in someone with fresh thoughts these story lines are old and boring.

Nanna Nick did screw up 18 years ago. There were no test results to take as fact. There was no conclusion. He was told to repeat the test and he decided to play God and take the child as his own out of his own selfish wants. He didn't care what the right thing to do was, he lied to everyone. Cassie was not his biological child yet she was his little girl in every way and was crushed upon her death. So why couldn't he be a man, tell the truth, and if he and Phyllis still wanted to be together he would have been Summer's step dad and a huge part of her life. She would have been lucky enough to have two dads. Everyone should be mad at what Nick did because he played with a lot of lives selfishly. I respect your opinion about Y&R and agree with some of your thoughts but not all the fans agree with you or with me. The writers will never please everyone all the time. I think they are doing a good job and I am enjoying the show. I don't want Phyllis to leave either, especially during this critical sl but I am hoping the writers handle her absence well and recast asap. Let's hope Y&R is around for a long time to come.

Taking Summer away from Nick is punishment for breaking up Shick. That's what this is about. That is always what this was about. LML never wrote Jack as Summer's father. Phick was HER couple! MAB just ignored the nonstop yelling, needling, thread after thread Summer is Jack's. But JFP seems ready to end this annoyance once and for all!

#32   2013/07/10 03:36PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Cabo: Why after all of this build up and LONG on going S/L,
    I think Nick IS Summers father.........
    Maybe crazy train Sharon messed with the tests.....
    She hated Phyllis and never wanted Nick with her.

Sorry, my soap opera imagination is running wild !

The story never needed to be done but PHATERS just would not let if go. JFP is not the one! lol

My believe is that the Phaters had nothing to do with storyline being done because if they did then why isn't JFP listen to the Sharon lovers and stop with the destruction of Sharon.

#33   2013/07/10 04:07PM
    chancegirl

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Cabo: Why after all of this build up and LONG on going S/L,
    I think Nick IS Summers father.........
    Maybe crazy train Sharon messed with the tests.....
    She hated Phyllis and never wanted Nick with her.

Sorry, my soap opera imagination is running wild !

The story never needed to be done but PHATERS just would not let if go. JFP is not the one! lol

My believe is that the Phaters had nothing to do with storyline being done because if they did then why isn't JFP listen to the Sharon lovers and stop with the destruction of Sharon.

Exactly. It was clear from day one that JFP wasn't a fan of Phyllis and Phick. And even if Sharon tampered with the test it still doesn't prove Nick is the father.

#34   2013/07/10 04:08PM
    Rilynne

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Nanna58: Because I for one am tired of these writers destroying our families. Summer is a Newman, Nick can be an A-- But NO one deserves going through losing two children even in a soap opera. as far as him screwing up 18 years ago. HE DIDN'T, he had the test ran and any father would have taken the results over running it again after losing one child so WHY are so many people mad at him for being human. any man would have wanted to hold on to the fact that she WAS HIS without a doubt. AND JUST to make things clear on Phyllis leaving. IT STINKS. She is a very important part of this show, we couldn't do anything about our beautiful Mrs.C leaving the show but the writers CAN save Phyllis from leaving and if you don't it shows just how much you respect the people's CHOICE and the fact you won't keep her STINKS, just like the story line of Billy and Victoria, HE isn't that weak so why make him such a Winnie. I am sooooo sick of you making Victor such an ASS. he should be thinking about Nickie and how he can make her happy instead of being such a ASS because the writers can't be more imaginative. COME ON start respecting your viewers instead of going back to the same old problems all over again because you get writers block. I like Victor when he is human but next thing we'll see is you breaking Nickie and Victor up again. If the writers continue the way they are going YR will be off the air like some of our other favorite shows. Please don't let that happen. if you have to get rid of your writers and bring in someone with fresh thoughts these story lines are old and boring.

Nanna Nick did screw up 18 years ago. There were no test results to take as fact. There was no conclusion. He was told to repeat the test and he decided to play God and take the child as his own out of his own selfish wants. He didn't care what the right thing to do was, he lied to everyone. Cassie was not his biological child yet she was his little girl in every way and was crushed upon her death. So why couldn't he be a man, tell the truth, and if he and Phyllis still wanted to be together he would have been Summer's step dad and a huge part of her life. She would have been lucky enough to have two dads. Everyone should be mad at what Nick did because he played with a lot of lives selfishly. I respect your opinion about Y&R and agree with some of your thoughts but not all the fans agree with you or with me. The writers will never please everyone all the time. I think they are doing a good job and I am enjoying the show. I don't want Phyllis to leave either, especially during this critical sl but I am hoping the writers handle her absence well and recast asap. Let's hope Y&R is around for a long time to come.

Taking Summer away from Nick is punishment for breaking up Shick. That's what this is about. That is always what this was about. LML never wrote Jack as Summer's father. Phick was HER couple! MAB just ignored the nonstop yelling, needling, thread after thread Summer is Jack's. But JFP seems ready to end this annoyance once and for all!

Well I don't know about that but it was obvious Phick was LML's couple. I just see different writers, different styles. We all have favorite characters and couples. I don't take is personal, I think that is how these boards get out of hand when posters get angry or offended because we don't all agree or love the same characters. Like I said before, Cassie wasn't Nick's but he couldn't have loved her anymore if she were. He will always love Summer too. I hope the writers do this justice because they really can get a lot of story out of this development.

#35   2013/07/11 08:08AM
    jilltidwell

Quote Rilynne:

I agree with every word. But, Summer is not or never has been a Newman.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list