List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something still fishy about this paternity story ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something still fishy about this paternity story ?

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/09 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 08:08AM, Views: 4206, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/10 11:17AM
    Re: Something still fishy about this paternity story ?
    sharon n nic...

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote habbyfan: On today's CDN. Victor will be told and we all know what Victor can do

Look out Sharon!

Look out Sharon????

I think Victor can pay anyone to do anything, I also don't think he will want to lose Summer to Jack jmo

Are you saying he paid Sharon?

No No No ... he will pay someone else to set-up Sharon.

Just as he has been been paying someone to set-up Billy.

Sounds like something Victor would do.

#22   2013/07/10 12:06PM
    daisy1984

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

It would horrible. I would have no problem if they had found out that someone tampered with the test results and Nick was really Summer's father BEFORE the big reveal. Now they have devastated both Summer and Jack and damaged every relationship: Summer with Phyllis and Nick; Summer with Kyle; Jack with Phyllis; Jack with Kyle; Nick and Avery. What would be the point now in saying NEVER MIND, Nick is really the father?

#23   2013/07/10 12:10PM
    daisy1984

Quote habbyfan: On today's CDN. Victor will be told and we all know what Victor can do

Look out Sharon!

Look out Sharon????

Sharon is definitely behaving like she is off her meds and she wants her life with Nick back. However, Victor would never want Jack to come out on top under any circumstances. I still think any switch now to indicate that Nick is really the father would be suspicious, to I'm not sure what Victor would do.

#24   2013/07/10 01:27PM
    Nanna58

Because I for one am tired of these writers destroying our families. Summer is a Newman, Nick can be an A-- But NO one deserves going through losing two children even in a soap opera. as far as him screwing up 18 years ago. HE DIDN'T, he had the test ran and any father would have taken the results over running it again after losing one child so WHY are so many people mad at him for being human. any man would have wanted to hold on to the fact that she WAS HIS without a doubt. AND JUST to make things clear on Phyllis leaving. IT STINKS. She is a very important part of this show, we couldn't do anything about our beautiful Mrs.C leaving the show but the writers CAN save Phyllis from leaving and if you don't it shows just how much you respect the people's CHOICE and the fact you won't keep her STINKS, just like the story line of Billy and Victoria, HE isn't that weak so why make him such a Winnie. I am sooooo sick of you making Victor such an ASS. he should be thinking about Nickie and how he can make her happy instead of being such a ASS because the writers can't be more imaginative. COME ON start respecting your viewers instead of going back to the same old problems all over again because you get writers block. I like Victor when he is human but next thing we'll see is you breaking Nickie and Victor up again. If the writers continue the way they are going YR will be off the air like some of our other favorite shows. Please don't let that happen. if you have to get rid of your writers and bring in someone with fresh thoughts these story lines are old and boring.

#25   2013/07/10 01:47PM
    Kimmd

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote habbyfan:

Look out Sharon!

Look out Sharon????

I think Victor can pay anyone to do anything, I also don't think he will want to lose Summer to Jack jmo

Victor didn't know anything about it! Someone paid JFP to set up Sharon. lol

#26   2013/07/10 01:50PM
    chancegirl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote habbyfan:

Look out Sharon!

Look out Sharon????

And sadly someone paid her to kill off phyllis

#27   2013/07/10 03:05PM
    Rilynne

Quote Nanna58: Because I for one am tired of these writers destroying our families. Summer is a Newman, Nick can be an A-- But NO one deserves going through losing two children even in a soap opera. as far as him screwing up 18 years ago. HE DIDN'T, he had the test ran and any father would have taken the results over running it again after losing one child so WHY are so many people mad at him for being human. any man would have wanted to hold on to the fact that she WAS HIS without a doubt. AND JUST to make things clear on Phyllis leaving. IT STINKS. She is a very important part of this show, we couldn't do anything about our beautiful Mrs.C leaving the show but the writers CAN save Phyllis from leaving and if you don't it shows just how much you respect the people's CHOICE and the fact you won't keep her STINKS, just like the story line of Billy and Victoria, HE isn't that weak so why make him such a Winnie. I am sooooo sick of you making Victor such an ASS. he should be thinking about Nickie and how he can make her happy instead of being such a ASS because the writers can't be more imaginative. COME ON start respecting your viewers instead of going back to the same old problems all over again because you get writers block. I like Victor when he is human but next thing we'll see is you breaking Nickie and Victor up again. If the writers continue the way they are going YR will be off the air like some of our other favorite shows. Please don't let that happen. if you have to get rid of your writers and bring in someone with fresh thoughts these story lines are old and boring.

Nanna Nick did screw up 18 years ago. There were no test results to take as fact. There was no conclusion. He was told to repeat the test and he decided to play God and take the child as his own out of his own selfish wants. He didn't care what the right thing to do was, he lied to everyone. Cassie was not his biological child yet she was his little girl in every way and was crushed upon her death. So why couldn't he be a man, tell the truth, and if he and Phyllis still wanted to be together he would have been Summer's step dad and a huge part of her life. She would have been lucky enough to have two dads. Everyone should be mad at what Nick did because he played with a lot of lives selfishly. I respect your opinion about Y&R and agree with some of your thoughts but not all the fans agree with you or with me. The writers will never please everyone all the time. I think they are doing a good job and I am enjoying the show. I don't want Phyllis to leave either, especially during this critical sl but I am hoping the writers handle her absence well and recast asap. Let's hope Y&R is around for a long time to come.

#28   2013/07/10 03:16PM
    Kimmd

Quote Cabo: Why after all of this build up and LONG on going S/L,
    I think Nick IS Summers father.........
    Maybe crazy train Sharon messed with the tests.....
    She hated Phyllis and never wanted Nick with her.

Sorry, my soap opera imagination is running wild !

The story never needed to be done but PHATERS just would not let if go. JFP is not the one! lol

#29   2013/07/10 03:21PM
    Kimmd

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

It would horrible. I would have no problem if they had found out that someone tampered with the test results and Nick was really Summer's father BEFORE the big reveal. Now they have devastated both Summer and Jack and damaged every relationship: Summer with Phyllis and Nick; Summer with Kyle; Jack with Phyllis; Jack with Kyle; Nick and Avery. What would be the point now in saying NEVER MIND, Nick is really the father?

Nick still lied, so he has to deal with THAT fallout. But all those relationships you just mentioned would have to be rebuilt. The Navery relationship is going to take a hit.

What about Kyle and Summer? There is enough drama between these two to last for months!

#30   2013/07/10 03:28PM
    Kimmd

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote habbyfan:

Look out Sharon!

Look out Sharon????

And sadly someone paid her to kill off phyllis

So what? MS is fine with it, then so am I.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list